black
    99 z28 a4

killed a jerk turbo talon... haha

so im driving down to a local park and shine (which nothing was really happening) with a couple of friends... we decided it wasnt worth staying so we left and as im leaving this dude in a talon screams u dunt want none and pulls out behind us... so going down the street we play a little and u could tell this thing was pretty modded... sounded good spooled quik... so i stuff it from 40mph and hes startin to pull but traffic forced me to back out...so at the next light i tell him lets run from a stop and that my stuffs stock.. a hes like what ever same things gunna happen... so we find a empty road ive raced befor and hes like man i cant launch this thing it will break but ill get ya... haha... so i heat em up and launched on a hand drop and totally destroy this guy... when all said i and done i talked to him and he said it was set up for low 12s but the launch would break everything... he wanted to go again from a roll but i proved my point congrated him on his car and whent home... plus imo real drag racing doesnt start from a roll anyways... i love my car more than i could ever love a human baby...lol

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Good kill but me thinks this will get moved to the Kill section where it belongs.

black
    99 z28 a4

ohhhh yea duh my bad wasnt payin attension thats fine with me...ummm not sure how to move it tho?lol

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Neither you nor I can move this but I'm sure a mod will sooner or later.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

If he was a smart DSM owner the Driveline would have been the first thing he modded. Talons are Bad for breaking Transmissions and transfer cases.

So what do you run at the track?

black
    99 z28 a4

im runnin 13.5 and im stock... for now...

black
    99 z28 a4

from a roll he might have got me... but i wanted to shut him up so i figuired from a stop he wouldnt be able to have it spooled and i could pull off the line and hold it... i was right...lol ive got a set of kumos on a set of ss/zr1 wheels and it hooks pretty good i ripped a evo on the line at the track so i figuired even if his was awd i could hang with him... yea must suck to have all that money in a car that cant handle it... ill prolly be in the same boat when i destroy the 10 bolt...lol

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Damn sounds like you kinda bitched out on the roll race. If the kid had awd he would have got you off the line and that person in that evo knew how to drive same thing. Good kill but should have done the roll race to show him where hes at, or maybe even where your at.....Man up next time even if you lose you will buy your mods quicker.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Set up for low 12's...bullshit lol.

The part about everything breaking?? At least he wasn't lying about that.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Set up for low 12's...bullshit lol.

The part about everything breaking?? At least he wasn't lying about that.
    LOL, You know its true to get the Talons in a low 12 setup pretty easy. Wesman!! Quit B.Sin

They can run a Mid to high 13 with mostly free mods on the Stock Turbo setup!!

He is right about it breaking if he didn't do anything to the Driveline yet!!!

But you can't say there Not a fast car. B/C there very fast for a 4Cyl. one of the Fastest I have ever sit in to be Exact.

But yes its not a v8 Ws6 which is the best street rod IMO. Just some of us can't afford a 20k car. So the 3-5k cars work just as good.

If He put the money in the talon it Costed most of you to purchase your stock rides. He would rape you like your riding a Bicycle.

I Don't care what car you have/Drive. When you start running 11's your going to Break Stock Driveline parts. All cars have to be upgraded to handle the extra power. Most of you have to upgrade to the Moser 12 bolt rear end. As most DSM owners have to Upgrade to a John Shepherd transmission and transfer box.

Its just all in how you wanna represent.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    LOL, You know its true to get the Talons in a low 12 setup pretty easy. Wesman!! Quit B.Sin

They can run a Mid to high 13 with mostly free mods on the Stock Turbo setup!!

He is right about it breaking if he didn't do anything to the Driveline yet!!!

But you can't say there Not a fast car. B/C there very fast for a 4Cyl. one of the Fastest I have ever sit in to be Exact.

But yes its not a v8 Ws6 which is the best street rod IMO. Just some of us can't afford a 20k car. So the 3-5k cars work just as good.

If He put the money in the talon it Costed most of you to purchase your stock rides. He would rape you like your riding a Bicycle.

I Don't care what car you have/Drive. When you start running 11's your going to Break Stock Driveline parts. All cars have to be upgraded to handle the extra power. Most of you have to upgrade to the Moser 12 bolt rear end. As most DSM owners have to Upgrade to a John Shepherd transmission and transfer box.

Its just all in how you wanna represent.
    Wel nothing like going on a rampage in the middle of a thread.

You always have a problem with me regardless of what I say, you need to get a life. Seriously.

If you're that worried about me not liking your shitty 4 cylinder imports, go somewhere else where someone might actually give a shit, because I just find it hilarious how bent out of shape you get when someone says that don't like whatever piece of shit car you're talking about.

I know what they are capable of. My opinion is that they are still garbage. Deal with it. And the whole "if he puts as much money in mods as you paid for your car" arguement is a piss poor ricer comparison, and you know it.

black
    99 z28 a4

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Damn sounds like you kinda bitched out on the roll race. If the kid had awd he would have got you off the line and that person in that evo knew how to drive same thing. Good kill but should have done the roll race to show him where hes at, or maybe even where your at.....Man up next time even if you lose you will buy your mods quicker.
    ehh mabe i did but dude was cocky i just wanted to make him feel salty... it was a holiday week end and i already got one ticket from it... plus i wasnt the one lookin for the race i just wanted to kick it at the park and shine...

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Wel nothing like going on a rampage in the middle of a thread.

You always have a problem with me regardless of what I say, you need to get a life. Seriously.

If you're that worried about me not liking your shitty 4 cylinder imports, go somewhere else where someone might actually give a shit, because I just find it hilarious how bent out of shape you get when someone says that don't like whatever piece of shit car you're talking about.

I know what they are capable of. My opinion is that they are still garbage. Deal with it. And the whole "if he puts as much money in mods as you paid for your car" arguement is a piss poor ricer comparison, and you know it.

LOL, I just like fucking with you bud!!!

But I don't Own a 4cyl, Sorry!! I have in the past but I currently don't.

Your upset b/c the money comment is true and you know it!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jray0305usa View Post
    i love my car more than i could ever love a human baby...lol
    awesome

gold
    2000 honder accord

my old talon ran high 11's on a stock tranny... he should have been a big man and just launched the fucking thing(you dont buy an awd car to roll race). But talon's are the apitomy of trash, when it comes to reliability, styling, and interior.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Mrr23, Thanks!!

Thread Information