Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

red
    94 rx7

I didn't know the tiburon only made about 100 rwhp, hahaha. This kid that lives around me was following me around town and revving at me the other day. I have a 400rwhp rx-7. It's gonna be a waste of gas, but it will be worth the laugh!

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by pwwatkins View Post
    I didn't know the tiburon only made about 100 rwhp, hahaha. This kid that lives around me was following me around town and revving at me the other day. I have a 400rwhp rx-7. It's gonna be a waste of gas, but it will be worth the laugh!
    Tiburon = front wheel drive.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

I thought the new tiburon was coming out with a RWD setup? I know the older ones are FWD, But I read some were it was going to be RWD and 300+ HP.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Camaro SS

well its Korean, but hey W/E I hate ricer flybys...

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    I thought the new tiburon was coming out with a RWD setup? I know the older ones are FWD, But I read some were it was going to be RWD and 300+ HP.
    key words highlighted.

I don't bag on Hyundai too much because I've owned 3.

2000 Hyundai Tiburon (fun little car for what it is)-- beats up on civics, and other counterparts. Beat my buddies 95 V6 stang (badly)-- almost beat a V8 Caddy Elderado (mid 90's)-- lost by about a car length to 90mph or so.

2001 Hyundai XG300L (stolen)-- I had tinted windows, nice custrom install stereo system with 2 15s and all the components needed to make a nice, clean sounding stereo system, and chrome aftermarket wheels. All this with factory alarm-- hence why it most likely got stolen.

Now my family sedan is a 2005 Hyundai XG350L

(electric everything pretty much) Fully digital climate control, power/ leather/ heated seats, with memory package that keeps seats and mirrors saved. for 2 settings (me and my wife) Auto dimming rearview Mirror, side mirrors move down when in reverse to assist with backing. Auto Stick, Moon roof, TCS that can be turned on or off, And ofcourse the basics Power windows, locks, steering etc. Side curtain Airbags, rear vents for AC/ heater and plenty of trunk space..

Ups- You get alot for your money-- Great warranty (that really isn't needed)

Downs- Horrible Resale-- and the stigma that is stuck with the Hyundai Name brand.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

They are getting rid of the Tiburon and replacing it with a new RWD platform that will have 300hp but I dont think they have given it a name yet. My brother was looking at replacing his Tiburon with one when they came out but then he realized its still a Hyundai.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Meh, sometimes these types of kills are an obligation, so think of it this way, you had to do it lol....
    +1 on that i had to teach one of those 07 scion 2 door cars a lesson, I had just installed my new catback and was tak'in it for a test spin, I turned right at a light and he was behind me, then he flew past me and I was think'in "what ever" and let him go, but when the light turned red ahead and I lined up w/ him he started reving at me...right there I knew i had to teach a ricer boy a lesson even if it was going to cost me gas, ya i knew I was going to beat him, but thats what he was thinking about me as well,that made it all the much better LOL gotta repusent for the f-body community, he got beat so bad it was'nt even funny, i'm will'in to bet next time he see's another T/A he'll think twice, dont mean to jack the thread but I can really relate to this one....

Thread Information