Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    I actually love my wife.....what'd yours do to you that made you hate her so much?
    My sister has the car and the only problem we have had with it in the past 5 years has been the paint on the fuel door thats all. She has the gt v6 one and it is by no means fast but it moves a lot better then most of the civic's and other little ricer racer cars out there. I cant complain about the car at all. What is your big complaint about the car?

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

My wife wanted a Tiburon GT, but I wouldn't let her so she got an Eclipse GT V6 instead. Not a bad car, but it's not good at doing anything well. Still better then what the Tiburon would have been.

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    My wife wanted a Tiburon GT, but I wouldn't let her so she got an Eclipse GT V6 instead. Not a bad car, but it's not good at doing anything well. Still better then what the Tiburon would have been.
    How so?

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Drive them both and you can tell the difference instantly. Neither one is what I'd call a sports car though. They're both chicks cars. I thought it was odd how the Tiburon feels like your driving a minivan with a really rough ride.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by 180ls1 View Post
    My sister has the car and the only problem we have had with it in the past 5 years has been the paint on the fuel door thats all. She has the gt v6 one and it is by no means fast but it moves a lot better then most of the civic's and other little ricer racer cars out there. I cant complain about the car at all. What is your big complaint about the car?

The fact that it's a v6 and the only thing that it can take out is stock civics.........which are i4.......which I also doubt.

They are slower then dog poop.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    lol i tried to get me girlfriend to buy this clean black 1999 GT conv. 5 spd. she didnt want a manual...
    hmmm.. sounds like she needs more practice with a stick...

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    You're ears need some fine tuning-- He was driving a Korean built car, not a Japanese built car.
    Excuse me Debbie Downer..... wawwwww wawwwwww!

lol, sorry, I was in the heat of the post, I didn't stop and think about it...

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Man you guys are some Jap Hatters!!! LOL, What did the japs do to us? Those damn China and Korean tards are to blame. JUNK!!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Man you guys are some Jap Hatters!!! LOL, What did the japs do to us? Those damn China and Korean tards are to blame. JUNK!!
    They bombed Pearl Harbor!

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

My brother has a Tyburon Gt and he wanted to race so bad when i first got the Trans Am after about one run he has never mentioned even trying again, plus it didnt help i started out in second and still put several cars on him.

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6
    Just like when the world trade center buildings went down, there's much more to it than just "they bombed us". There is a hidden agenda, one in which plays both sides of the spectrum. But hey, we're getting way off topic here....

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101
    Man you guys are some Jap Hatters!!!
    Meh, I'm more of a sombrero man myself. Oh wait, you meant haters lol....

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

To me a tiburon is a womans car. I would buy one for my wife :} thats about it.
    I bought my wife an 07 Tiburon last year....thing was gutless, was RATED at 137hp.....probably 90 to the wheels....anyway, it was nice looking, rode great, blah blah...bought it brand new with 45 miles on the clock...four months later God decided it wasn't worthy of being in the same driveway as the SS, so He flooded it. Insurance paid it off, and I bought her an F-150...Lo and behold, that SOB is gutless too ....but dependable.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post

And we hit them with an Atomic device.......twice. I would say that made things even heh. At least they attacked a mostly military target, we hit a city with civilians.......

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    And we hit them with an Atomic device.......twice. I would say that made things even heh. At least they attacked a mostly military target, we hit a city with civilians.......
    They provoked it, we did nothing to them in the first place to deserve that attack.

Hopefully they learned their lesson, maybe next time they'll think twice before start shit with us. I couldn't really care less about their cities or civilians, their governement was responsible for what they got.

And as for the Tiburon, they are pieces of crap just like every other Korean car ever made. My friend has an '01 5 speed, so far its needed 2 clutches (they are very weak for some reason), the trans is shot, the engine has nasty valve tick, the valve cover cracked, a plug blew out of the head, the drivers side window regulator and motor self destructed, and both catalytic converters went bad and plugged up. Pretty much everything on that car is broken, and it hasn't even hit 100K miles.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    They provoked it, we did nothing to them in the first place to deserve that attack.

Hopefully they learned their lesson, maybe next time they'll think twice before start shit with us. I couldn't really care less about their cities or civilians, their governement was responsible for what they got.

And as for the Tiburon, they are pieces of crap just like every other Korean car ever made. My friend has an '01 5 speed, so far its needed 2 clutches (they are very weak for some reason), the trans is shot, the engine has nasty valve tick, the valve cover cracked, a plug blew out of the head, the drivers side window regulator and motor self destructed, and both catalytic converters went bad and plugged up. Pretty much everything on that car is broken, and it hasn't even hit 100K miles.
    Sounds like the clutch's needed a Drivers mod!! But Im sure the engine's are POS, Never seen one or heard of one being built for anything.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Sounds like the clutch's needed a Drivers mod!! But Im sure the engine's are POS, Never seen one or heard of one being built for anything.
    Nope. When the brand new clutch was installed, not even 100 miles later, I was riding with my friend and the clutch started slipping when we took off from a stop sign, with the clutch COMPLETELY ENGAGED. He pulled out and let the clutch out so it was fully engaged and then hit the gas to the floor, and it immediately started slipping badly. Complete garbage. Not to mention the pedal grabs all the way at the top, on both clutches he's had.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

I remember way back in the day, one of the Need for Speed games starred a Tiburon. Then after about 6 months of the game being out, I started seeing them flooding the streets. I won't lie to you, I do like how some of them look, but it's what's on the inside that counts right? In that case.... gutless "Korean" pieces of crap.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I just remembered I smoked a modded Tiburon GT bad with a stock Ion Red-line once. The expression on the guys face was priceless. It was in 04 when the Red-line's just came out so I don't think he knew what hit him!

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I remember way back in the day, one of the Need for Speed games starred a Tiburon. Then after about 6 months of the game being out, I started seeing them flooding the streets. I won't lie to you, I do like how some of them look, but it's what's on the inside that counts right? In that case.... gutless "Korean" pieces of crap.
    I remember that one, it had you beating cars with the tiburon that in real life there would have been no chance of a tiburon beating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information