Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post

Ok and where in the rules of this site does it say that I'm not allowed to defend my own car? As a matter of fact, as per the normal, I was not the one who brought my car into the conversation. You won't find me calling LS1 cars garbage, or mullet mobiles, or gas guzzlers, or anything else. Do I really like LS1 cars? Not really, aside from the Corvette they are ugly, plastic looking pieces of shit, but I absolutely LOVE the lsX series of motors and think it was one of the best motors ever produced.
    "Ugly plastic looking pieces of shit"??

Seriously, get the hell out, you are obviously nothing more than another import troll. You aren't going to come in here and trash OUR cars on OUR forum. Nobody wants to listen you you "defend" your piece of garbage car, save it for someone who cares. Sorry, but nobody here is jealous of your 4 cylinder mitsubishi lancer. You're obviously jealous about something you don't have, or you wouldn't be here in the first place.

Why do you continually try to argue with me? You're only going to end up getting more warnings on your account.
    Keep up with that invincible attitude. If we're all lucky, you'll be out of here in a matter of days.
    Last edited by Wesman; 05-16-2008 at 08:14 PM.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by itsfess View Post
    I like Evos. i really do. 4g63 great motor. but for you to say that an f body is an ugly car i find hard to believe. long hood, sleek body, almost classic sports car lines. Besides what's an Evo besides a hopped up 4 door economy car with a big carbon fiber boy racer wing.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the irony in that.

Its hilarious, really.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    "Ugly plastic looking pieces of shit"??

Seriously, get the hell out, you are obviously nothing more than another import troll. You aren't going to come in here and trash OUR cars on OUR forum. Nobody wants to listen you you "defend" your piece of garbage car, save it for someone who cares. Sorry, but nobody here is jealous of your 4 cylinder mitsubishi lancer. You're obviously jealous about something you don't have, or you wouldn't be here in the first place.

Keep up with that invincible attitude. If we're all lucky, you'll be out of here in a matter of days.

Have you ever noticed that I only DEFEND my car when I'm attacked? Hmmmm I wonder why that is? You need to stop taking yourself so seriously, this is as much MY forum as it's YOUR forum as it's a PUBLIC forum. Saying I'm jealous of something I don't have is laughable, what exactly am I jealous of?

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

I also wanted to add this. You add absolutely nothing to the discussion here besides bashing import cars, nothing. Any thread that has anything to do with an import car you can always count on Wesman for his typical trash talk.

Is life at Advance Auto Parts really that rough?

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Do I really like LS1 cars? Not really, aside from the Corvette they are ugly, plastic looking pieces of shit
    i used to own a '96 mitsubishi eclipse gs years ago after i got out of high school (the only ricer i ever owned) and i never got any compliments on how good that car looked or sounded like i do with my ws6. no matter were i go i get all different types of people that go out of their way to ask questions about it. imo the eclipse was a much better looking car than that evo, so to compare the looks of a t/a ws6 to an evo is not even in the same league. when i see one of those cars i expect to see some young chick driving one. grow some balls man, most people laugh at people that have cars like that.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    i used to own a '96 mitsubishi eclipse gs years ago after i got out of high school (the only ricer i ever owned) and i never got any compliments on how good that car looked or sounded like i do with my ws6. no matter were i go i get all different types of people that go out of their way to ask questions about it. imo the eclipse was a much better looking car than that evo, so to compare the looks of a t/a ws6 to an evo is not even in the same league. when i see one of those cars i expect to see some young chick driving one. grow some balls man, most people laugh at people that have cars like that.
    Agreed. I think those EVO's are plain ugly. One of the funniest looking imports out there. I think the WRX's look soooooo much nicer.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    Gas guzzlers? Evos have the same rated MPG as my V8 Trans am.

I can see your point, but dude youre starting to over react, Youre just a guy on the internet like every one else in here, and I do think that youre wasting your time by replying angry. but hey I'm no one to tell you what to do, keep it up,

*Grabs some popcorn*
    you need to pay attention to what was written. 4tun8 said "You won't find me calling LS1 cars garbage, or mullet mobiles, or gas guzzlers, or anything else"
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information