Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

my friend has a cobalt SS and since we can't buy new camaros i guess it will do... for now

I like his, but I personally wouldn't buy one. I'd rather spend 20k on a used vette

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Nice kill.

It's always tricky running cars with power adders (of any type), because it's tough to have an idea of what you're running before actually running it. It's neat to see how Chevy tried something different with the Cobalt SS and at the end of the day they are quick little cars.

The beauty of "fast" is that it's all relative. "Fast" in many of our mind's is much faster than "fast" in others minds.....matching those two completely different groups of people together for a race is usually pretty fun for one of them! While it's always nice to be on the right side of that standard, there's always another car out there that is faster! In my case, there are a TON of cars out there that are a HELL of a lot faster!
    2002 Camaro SS M6, 2.5 PRC 5.3L heads, TFS 228/230 cam, FAST 92, bolt ons + a 10 lb bottle in the back.

1989 Corvette L98, A4, Full bolt ons, etc.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight02 View Post
    Nice kill.

It's always tricky running cars with power adders (of any type), because it's tough to have an idea of what you're running before actually running it. It's neat to see how Chevy tried something different with the Cobalt SS and at the end of the day they are quick little cars.

The beauty of "fast" is that it's all relative. "Fast" in many of our mind's is much faster than "fast" in others minds.....matching those two completely different groups of people together for a race is usually pretty fun for one of them! While it's always nice to be on the right side of that standard, there's always another car out there that is faster! In my case, there are a TON of cars out there that are a HELL of a lot faster!
    It's not like I hate those cars, but copule of people that I know whoo own them think they are a lot more than they really are, especially just a stock SS.

My buddy and I went to a local store (back were I used to live) right after putting on his lt's 2 weekends ago (running open) and some kid in a brand new Cobalt SS pulls in and starts revving the piss outta his car. He comes right up to me and my friend and goes "What you got in that thing." My friend just said "350", and the kid as like "pshh, I got a turbo, I'd whoop your ass!"....My friend goes, "lets go then pussy" and he's like "no, I've got somewhere to go." I just started laughing right in his face, told him to "shut the fuck up then if all you're gonna do is talk shit." We left about a 75ft burnout on the way outta there haha (and my friends clutch is goin out too).

It's the people that own them that piss me off, not the car itself.

Thread Information