Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols98 View Post
    This might actually be a good race, but I'll put my money on the LS1. Jimmy, you running a cam?
    No he's not running a cam. If he was running a cam w/ his ported heads, you'd almost be forced to put your money on the LT.

15 sec. Oh yeah, its fast UTVols98's Avatar

maroon
    2000 Z28

You spend 2,500 and still don't have a cam. That's the best power mod you can do besides N2O or FI. If it was cammed, I'd put it on the LT.
    Last edited by UTVols98; 05-07-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    2000 Z28: Accufab 4150, Vic Jr. 150 shot, Patriot stg 2 heads, big cam, FLT Stg VI 4L60, S60 rear. Waaay more stuff to list. 3100 LBS.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    yea when u run him you'll have a kid too, maybe you should start thinking about your new life and how much i'd suck for your unborn child an finance if you weren't around
    This is a dumb comment!! Let the kid Live!! Just b/c he has a new born coming doesn't mean he can't have fun on the Track!!

I honestly don't know who to put money on. I have seen both Ls1 and Lt1's run high 8's in the 1/8th.

7camaro7- are you going to run any spray?

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    yea when u run him you'll have a kid too, maybe you should start thinking about your new life and how much i'd suck for your unborn child an finance if you weren't around
    I'm not going to kill Jimmy, I'm only going to kill his car.

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Well then if that's all you wan't to see i'll be happy to show you if Jimmy won't

I have a nice ls1 SS in the same area just for you buddy... as a matter of fact there are lots of ls1s that will hand you yours! I've got one of the slow ones if you want some, you can get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    This is a dumb comment!! Let the kid Live!! Just b/c he has a new born coming doesn't mean he can't have fun on the Track!!

I honestly don't know who to put money on. I have seen both Ls1 and Lt1's run high 8's in the 1/8th.

7camaro7- are you going to run any spray?
    Only 93 octane!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    dude. when I was at brainerd last time I hadn't done half the things I have done now. it's been 2 and a half months and I have put what I just figured up at 2500 dollars worth of different things into my car. I ported my heads, finished what was left of my bolt ons, and did a full valve train upgrade. just after I finished the heads and valve train me and a coworker of mine (he's a prosthetic practitioner making 400000 a year) dyno'd on his own dyno just aroun 360hp. and the beating an ls1 was no lie at all. that was the weekend after finishing that. and that day I ran with yall was the worst day I had had in a while. you can ask my girlfriend. she was there the day I used that same coworker's dr's and ran an 8.3 before I finished my bolt ons. I had the same mods as when I ran with yall, I just had dr's on and was not just waking up(which I really was. lol. i had only been up for like an hour when I got there, stayed up too late. lol.) I will run you, but unless I have some dr's on it again I won't have a 60' worth shit. I was running 2.2 60's that day. on dr's I ran 1.7's. it makes a huge difference for me what tire I am running. i will run you, i think it will be a good race too. I am waiting on texas speed to send me the parts I need for my differential to be finished, so just hang tight on that. it's been over a week and they keep telling it's been shipped, but I paid for overnight, and it still isn't here.
    Well I don't think you should have many excuses will all that work done. My 60' are on street tires too(with a 6spd and you're an auto!) so no sympathy for you there. My goal is to get down to 1.99 60' on street tires. Maybe I'll do it when WE race.
    Last edited by 7camaro7; 05-07-2008 at 09:27 AM.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    I'm not going to kill Jimmy, I'm only going to kill his car.

I have a nice ls1 SS in the same area just for you buddy... as a matter of fact there are lots of ls1s that will hand you yours! I've got one of the slow ones if you want some, you can get some.
    If there not pushin' over 600rwhp, don't even bother to tell 'em. I've got my 250#'s in and soon to tune And just for the record, my bro has a '98 stripper 367 LQ9 putting down over 720rwhp thanx to a two stage. We don't run slow s*** in our club buddy.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Can a Import get in on the action? LOL!!!

10's N/A

Can a Import get in on the action? LOL!!!
    Sure, why not.

maroon
    2000 Z28

I'd love to see this. Wish I was living back in K-ville again. Why don't you two put a little wager on this one. Raise the stakes and a little bonus to the winner.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Remember this track there racing on is 1/8th mile.

10's N/A

Remember this track there racing on is 1/8th mile.
    If those guys are racing on an 1/8 mile track then i've got $100 on Jimmy.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

If there not pushin' over 600rwhp, don't even bother to tell 'em. I've got my 250#'s in and soon to tune And just for the record, my bro has a '98 stripper 367 LQ9 putting down over 720rwhp thanx to a two stage. We don't run slow s*** in our club buddy.
    Well tell your club members I said thats nice. 600rwhp doesn't mean shit if it goes up in smoke, I hope it gets traction, but like I said if they want some they can get some. CHATTANOOGA, TN baby! If you want a race I'll get you one!

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

7camaro7- How hard are you leaving? Those Nitto's isn't very good tires IMO. Mickey Thompsons are the best.

10's N/A

Well tell your club members I said thats nice. 600rwhp doesn't mean shit if it goes up in smoke, I hope it gets traction, but like I said if they want some they can get some. CHATTANOOGA, TN baby! If you want a race I'll get you one!
    A4 + tires + suspension = Traction.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Agree!! I wish my skyline motor was auto, I wouldn't break so many axles & driveshafts with 5 speed.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

7camaro7- How hard are you leaving? Those Nitto's isn't very good tires IMO. Mickey Thompsons are the best.
    LMAO you're damn right, but I only roll on street tires. Trying to preserve the 10-bolt till I get ready for a 9". My last time to the track I switched up a bunch of stuff and it hurt my 60' but I'll leave some things the way I usually run them and it should turn out good.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

typing on ls1.com=still talking trash

JIMMY, WE DOING THIS?

all I want is equal tires... street tires or slicks... what do you say?

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

LMAO you're damn right, but I only roll on street tires. Trying to preserve the 10-bolt till I get ready for a 9". My last time to the track I switched up a bunch of stuff and it hurt my 60' but I'll leave some things the way I usually run them and it should turn out good.
    Whats your best times at the track?

maroon
    2000 Z28

No offense, but from your mod's list I don't think your putting enough power down yet to break that 10 bolt with DR's.

10's N/A

LMAO you're damn right, but I only roll on street tires. Trying to preserve the 10-bolt till I get ready for a 9".
    Your pretty far from a 9" buddy.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Whats your best times at the track?
    8.52 with less mods than I've got now.(had a cool night too!

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols98 View Post
    No offense, but from your mod's list I don't think your putting enough power down yet to break that 10 bolt with DR's.
    I've heard of stock power breaking rear ends with slicks. power and enough traction breaks them.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information