bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

an ls1 z28, ls2 gto, and an lt1 ta

and i killed them all well not so much killed them but won.

first was the ls1 z28 i think he was a4 and he had stock exhaust so id assume he was stock otherwise. this race only went to 70 before i let off due to traffic. short story kept short i got a good launch and held him at my rear bumper till 70 where he had a slight pull going but not much.

the ls2 gto was a cause of me beating the driver more than the car this race went to maybe 80. again i got a good launch not great but i didnt spin and he did a little. this allowed me to pull out to where there was maybe a half car between my rear bumper and his front. by the top of first he pulled to about the back of my door he goes for second and falls back to my rear bumper but by the top of second he is about half way up my door, he goes for third and falls back to about where the gas door is. so again he clearly had the faster car but wasnt much of a driver.

the lt1 ta was a good race like the others but i think this was a case of 2 really similarly modded car although i think his was a stick. i know he had exhaust and i had my cut out open. i wish i could have talked to the guy after just to see what he had. anyways to the races: first race i get a good jump and have him at my rear bumper then around 70 maybe third gear he starts to pull pretty good getting to the front of my door before i had to let out because of traffic at about 85-90.
    then lucky us we catch another light again i get a good start but some asshole decides to turn into my lane thankfully by this time i had a full car+ on him so i jumped in his lane then got back into mine he pulled back to my rear bumper to 100ish so it was probably a full 1/4.

needless to say its been a pretty fun week or so!!!

my car is a 93 z28 a4 hooker catback, qtp cutout, k&n cai, vortec elbow, high flow cat, tb bypass, tb airfoil, rk sport ss hood

10's N/A

Nice kills! Speed Density LT1's run really good.

bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

thanks i've noticed that i have always been able to beat similary modded maf lt1's maybe the speed density makes the difference

10's N/A

it does for bolt-on cars.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good kills, and I thought I was doin good with my 93 formula whenever I killed an 04 gto

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Excellent runs, good competition!

Thread Information