Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

black
    '02 trans am ws6

Wow..I have to revive this thread. This whole thing is a lie lol. This car never had nitrous, and following a shanty single t3 turbo build, the oil return line failed and the motor locked up a short time later. There's no yellow GT500 here nor a two tone Cobra. Hell the guy never even raced me in my H/C/I/E TA so I dunno how he had the fastest in the "group" considering the group consisted of a cam only (torqer 2 w/ stock stall lol) TA, a cammed (Vindicator) SS running 100 shot, an Si7 cammed Z, a MS4 cam only SS and myself...and those are just the fbodies. Also a Twin Turbo, stroked 4.6 4v '04 Cobra, and another 550rwhp Cobra with stg 3 ported blower and full bolt-ons.

This car was a headers/exhaust only Formula. Don't be fooled.

Apologize for resurrecting a 2 yr old thread lol. For those asking this is the Pampa, Tx racing scene....well it was 2-3 yrs ago.
    Last edited by '02 WS6; 03-11-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    '02 ws6.....mods? nope

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by '02 WS6 View Post
    Wow..I have to revive this thread. This whole thing is a lie lol. This car never had nitrous, and following a shanty single t3 turbo build, the oil return line failed and the motor locked up a short time later. There's no yellow GT500 here nor a two tone Cobra. Hell the guy never even raced me in my H/C/I/E TA so I dunno how he had the fastest in the "group" considering the group consisted of a cam only (torqer 2 w/ stock stall lol) TA, a cammed (Vindicator) SS running 100 shot, an Si7 cammed Z, a MS4 cam only SS and myself...and those are just the fbodies. Also a Twin Turbo, stroked 4.6 4v '04 Cobra, and another 550rwhp Cobra with stg 3 ported blower and full bolt-ons.

This car was a headers/exhaust only Formula. Don't be fooled.

Apologize for resurrecting a 2 yr old thread lol. For those asking this is the Pampa, Tx racing scene....well it was 2-3 yrs ago.

at this point

black
    '02 trans am ws6

People who follow the "search" demand that people dish out ad nauseum on here.

Thread Information