Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Popped my cherry tonight !!!

Let me paint the pic for you guys. I left my parents house tonight after waxing our moter home and boat, huh, and head over to Quiznos and grab some dinner then head back to my place. Get my sub and head to the highway. Get to the light and was the third person back from the #1 position. I look behind me and a bike rolls up behind me. Not quite sure what it was cuz I know nothing about bikes but it was blue, it was a Yamaha R1 or something, it was new idk lol. Light goes green and everyone starts to get on the highway like everyone in Colorado gets on the highway in Colorado, SLOW AS HELL ! Once the on ramp ends I see him start to shoot it to the fast lane so I did as well. He stays behind me and I get on it and so dose he and he just holds behind me till about 100 or so. Traffic is about to open up as we pass them and I decide to open up the bottle, 75 shot fyi. Right and left lane, 2 Ln highway, Opens up for a good mile. At this point we are doing about 80 and I just wait for him to hit the right lane for the pass. Boom he goes for it and so do I, he starts to pull on me very slow but once we get to 105 or so I stop the pull and we end up dead even to 125 and we both let off cuz were running up on traffic pretty quickly. He tosses me a thumbs up and I do the same to him. He slows down and checks out my car and gives me another thumbs up. Then right before I get off the highway he dose it agin lol. Cool guy, and that is my first run in with a motercycle and was a damn good time !

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

R1 = doubtful

R1 stock from a roll at the speed forgggggeeddddaaaaboutit

R1s trap 140+mph

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Like I said idk what it was all I know it was new and it was a Yamaha lol.

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Like I said idk what it was all I know it was new and it was a Yamaha lol.
    even the new R6 traps 130

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

r6s run low 10s, i have seen a pro driver hit a 9.8 on a stock 08. The 1000 is def a 9 second bike

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

I love how everyone jumps in a guys shit when he is excited to tell a story...

Who cares what bike it was... Nice Kill!!!
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by BlankinSShip View Post

the guy on the bike was probably scared of it and was not even in the powerband. its the only explanation.

i have raced a few bikes with squids that didn't have it in the right gear.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by BlankinSShip View Post

I wouldnt say kill but a damn good run. I thought the guy would fly by me like I was standing still but he didnt so I was nothing but smiles the rest of the trip home. I think I put a hole in the floor board though lol.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

nice ,man i ran wth a gxsr 1000 from about 20 to 130 and we were dead even with my 150 shot
    he might have started in a bad gear but thats his fault it still felt good to hang

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Usually bike kills are do to new riders. Esp. during this time of the year there are a ton of new riders buying brand new bikes and a lot of them have never rode anything before. I know a guy last year who had only rode atv's his whole life went out and bought a hayabusa. Not smart but he just wanted to go big.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    it still felt good to hang
    For sure. I feel bikes are in a different leage then cars so running one and hanging with it felt amazing !!!

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Well my high of running with that bike was killed today. Late modle civic maybe 2000 or so starts messing with me. Can hear the turbo and bov and I was like whatever waste of time. He decides to get within inches of me while pacing back and forth and really started to piss me off !!! I open up the bottle cuz I wanted to kick the shit out of this guy. I get behind him and start following him and his car is smoking so bad I had to roll the windows up, the pos had issues he prolly turned the boost way up is my guess. We come to a turn and after the turn I go for the pass, he guns it before me and I hit it a little early around the turn and swing the ass end around a bit, stay on it and I cant pull shit on this guy it was dead even all the way through from 20 to 90......I get beside him and ask him to try it agin and he shook his head and turned, my guess is he broke the thing the way it was smoking but damn I wonder what was done to that civic cuz on the spray im over 400 to the ground. I need to find a dd so I dont get myself in trouble, this one hurt a bit....

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Good job any time you beat a bike.

Everyone here thinks of a brand new bike which are fast as hell go back about 10 years and they didn't look much different but did perform a lot slower.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    Good job any time you beat a bike.
    Thanks buddy.....But I am still in disbelieve about that civic I feel like I just got kicked in the balls flat out....

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

dont worry about him that thing is gonna be slow as hell when he blows it up

and if you need you can always bump the spray up ,the ls1 can handle alot more than a 75 shot which is what i believe you said you are spraying

when i had mine checked they didnt have to do shit for all the way up to a 150 shot above that and it got a little scary

but i run around on the street and spray a 150 on the stock tune and timing

10's N/A

dont worry about him that thing is gonna be slow as hell when he blows it up

and if you need you can always bump the spray up ,the ls1 can handle alot more than a 75 shot which is what i believe you said you are spraying

when i had mine checked they didnt have to do shit for all the way up to a 150 shot above that and it got a little scary

but i run around on the street and spray a 150 on the stock tune and timing
    Your taking a risk of detonation and furthermore causing damage. Why don't you get a controller in which will allow you to retard and advance timing on demand. It's cheap insurance for a stock short block.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Your taking a risk of detonation and furthermore causing damage. Why don't you get a controller in which will allow you to retard and advance timing on demand. It's cheap insurance for a stock short block.
    everything looks good on the charts
    but i will eventually get a controller
    my list of wants is endless man and its one project at a time and slow going with a penny pinching wife

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Yeah when the season starts/summer im sticking the 100 jets in, pretty excited to feel that lol!!!!

10's N/A

everything looks good on the charts
    but i will eventually get a controller
    my list of wants is endless man and its one project at a time and slow going with a penny pinching wife
    Well as long as everything is running good then your okay -for now. Get that programmer though ASAP!

Thread Information