turquoise
    1995 Firebird

Not me but my buddy.

Well me and my friend where comming home from easton, and we decided to drive around the freeways, and this guy in a caddilac was riding my buddys ass, and he passed us like we where standing still. we where doing about 80mph, then my buddy floors it and passes him on the berm, and next thing we know he is back and he tried to cut across traffic and lost control of the car bout hit a gaurdrail and another car... Then we are on are way back and we get on I-70 and we noticed traffic is a bitch only 2 lanes open we see a Semi truck and a bunch of cops s we figure a minor accident with the truck by the time we get next to it, some idiot who saw The Fast and the Furious 1 to many times had his Honda Prelude wedge under the truck. Looked like he seriosuly tried to go under the car and caught a case of Epic Failure.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 95Fyrebyrd View Post
    Well me and my friend where comming home from easton, and we decided to drive around the freeways, and this guy in a caddilac was riding my buddys ass, and he passed us like we where standing still. we where doing about 80mph, then my buddy floors it and passes him on the berm, and next thing we know he is back and he tried to cut across traffic and lost control of the car bout hit a gaurdrail and another car... Then we are on are way back and we get on I-70 and we noticed traffic is a bitch only 2 lanes open we see a Semi truck and a bunch of cops s we figure a minor accident with the truck by the time we get next to it, some idiot who saw The Fast and the Furious 1 to many times had his Honda Prelude wedge under the truck. Looked like he seriosuly tried to go under the car and caught a case of Epic Failure.

Please tell me you have a camera on your phone, or a regular camera and you snapped a picture.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Holy crap... that's epic..

turquoise
    1995 Firebird

i tried to grab a pic, on my cell phone but it sucks, i wish ii had my car cause i had my camera in there but i just didnt wanna drive. im pretty sure it will be on the news so maybe there will be pics there. ill try and find some.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Wow. that's crazy. That's a nice little area up near easton i've been around there and powell quite a lot....aah the good old days when those housing developments were just cornfields and you could run hard!

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Wow... Epic indeed.

Thread Information