red
    2000 Z28

my first since i got the car

ive had my 2000 z28 for 5 or 6 months now and i have never been reved on. well at least by something i didnt laugh at.

last weekend i was a few towns over and i pulled up to a red next to an early 90s twin turbo 300Z. there wasnt a rev or a look.. it went green we both kinda rolled onto it then like clock work we both punched it. im happy to say that i won.. not by much but it made me very happy

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Good job. Those TT 300ZXs are quick....one of the few imports I would ever own. Thats actually what I was shopping for before I found my T/A.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

nice kill. those 300's are nice.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinohuey View Post
    Good job. Those TT 300ZXs are quick....one of the few imports I would ever own. Thats actually what I was shopping for before I found my T/A.
    Pretty much the exact thing I was going to say. My cousin had one and talked a lot of shit until we raced, and I won by a few cars Good kill!

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Cool

very nice kill. i was actually curious as to how a camaro would make out against one of those, seeing as i actually like those (for a japanese car) and my friend is shopping for one right now. good to know i can still win.

what kind of mods are you running on your camaro?

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Well stock those usually cant hit 13s, and we can easily, with a few bolt ons and a tune with the boost turned up low 13s are easy. My car went from a 14.44 to a 13.67 with the tune i put on it and this is just a little 2.5liter 4 cylinder turbo. Although the 300zx stock turbos are quite small

10's N/A

I've seen a few over the last 10 years or so go high 13's in the 100-102 range in stock trim. M/T wen't 13.9@101. I wanted one very bad when I was 16, but ended up getting an F-bod instead. Love those cars though.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

I didnt say it was impossible, i said most people had a hard time getting out of the 14s, i too have seen high high 13s out of stock ones.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Insert View Post
    very nice kill. i was actually curious as to how a camaro would make out against one of those, seeing as i actually like those (for a japanese car) and my friend is shopping for one right now. good to know i can still win.
    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I've seen a few over the last 10 years or so go high 13's in the 100-102 range in stock trim. M/T wen't 13.9@101. I wanted one very bad when I was 16, but ended up getting an F-bod instead. Love those cars though.
    I too almost bought one before I found my t/a, glad I didn't though. Those little fuckers can do donuts in a perfect circle all day long haha. And my cousin ran a 13.8 in his, but it was "twin everything." LMFAO...

red
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Insert View Post

what kind of mods are you running on your camaro?
    i have headers back. aftermarket cam, dual valve springs, ls6 intake manafold, stage 3 clutch. you know... some fun shit. next is the super

Thread Information