Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    dude i would of cliped that mofo whocares if your car gets dented just make shure you run his ass over, youre protecting your GF and your child.
    I considered it, but I didn't want to sink to his level. I wanted to protect my gf and child with as little risk as possible.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    dude.. did you pull over to see if he was alive? Iknow you might of gotten pissed but thats still a pretty nasty sight. but then agian your actions sometimes punish you
    He was goin like 40mph when he hit the old 80's truck I did'nt notice until I was several car lengths up and there was a median where you could'nt turn around besides in that small amount of time there was like 3 cars that stoped and swarmed him I bet at most he broke a few bones but not fatel bet he wont try to pull that shit again...my father in law drives a real nice harley,when I told him about it he was like serves the little punk right you gotta be responsable to ride a bike not chase after cars that are ingoreing them and taunt them shoulda been paying attention to the road not my f-body like I said hope he did'nt get to banged up looked like a kid strait outa high school

For one
    Looking

Having grown up on the back of a '53 Harley, I have a healthy respect for motorcycles. The problem is that some of these asshats think that cars HAVE to watch for them. Technically its true, but the real question is WILL they watch for them. Hell I've had people nearly run into me when I was driving my Suburban. When I see these asshats flying by on their crotchrockets, I laugh and say, "You're awful brave for someone with out a steel cage around ya." I had a very ticked off asshat trying to intimidate me on his bike. Funny considering the weight difference. Honestly, what is his little 300lb bike gonna do to a 3 ton Suburban. I MIGHT have to use a Claybar. If I really felt threatened by him, I have a bit more leverage, more stability, that whole steel cage thing I was talking about, and about 4 more people inside than he has( I say about because my daughter wouldn't have been fighting).

327-TPI/A4
    1992 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    well today I was driving down hixson pike and this dude on a crotch rocket entirely cut me off. I honked my horn at him and he got over. when he did that I was kinda weary, because my gf was in the car with me and if you have read the other thread I posted you know she is pregnant right now. Well I ended up getting stuck at the next red light next to him and he was yelling at me and my gf in my car. he was calling her a slut and all this stuff. when the light turned green I floored it and tried to get away from him. if I hadn't let off when I hit60 and kept holding it it would have worked, but I didn't (stupid me) and he came up beside me and started slowing down and punching it and slowing down and punching it, so I finally floored it and he did the same. i actually pulled away from him slowly. The next red light I got stuck again next to him and he actually got off his bike and started walking towards the car. I looked and saw that there were no cars coming and I punched it and went straight through the red light. the guy went back to his bike and tried to catch up, but I didn't let off til I was over 150 and getting close to my turn and couldn't see him. I was scared to death. I really hope i don't have to do that again.
    im sorry but would have ran that fucker off the road if he did that to me.......id gladly fix some body parts on the camaro and not have put my gf at danger going 150+mph

RED
    2002 FORMULA

Wow, I was driving my service van, a 3500 and a bike ran into the back of me. I wondered why my tools vibrated but didnt notice. That is till I started going and there was a bike lying at the back of my truck. Funny thing is I called the cops, and they took off limping dragging there broken bike. Enjoy your nice car, thoses things seems to go away after the birth.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by rideon1200 View Post
    Wow, I was driving my service van, a 3500 and a bike ran into the back of me. I wondered why my tools vibrated but didnt notice. That is till I started going and there was a bike lying at the back of my truck. Funny thing is I called the cops, and they took off limping dragging there broken bike. Enjoy your nice car, thoses things seems to go away after the birth.
    I won't have a reason to sell my car. I am making plenty of money to keep it and not having to worry about bills for the first year will help a ton. we just bought my future wife a lexus ls400 for us to drive. that will be a huge help by itself. my dad is paying for over half of the car. I just need to finish paying mine off. once it's paid off, there is no chance of it going anywhere.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

I was never able to get a look at his tags. I was more worried about my and my girlfriend's safety. I did do that though. Locked the doors and closed the windows.
    yeah doind 150 is more dangerous than a dude on a bike. i would of seriously ran him the fuck off the road. you can fuck aup a bike fast.

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

will your lt1 even go 150+? im not being rude but i dont know. it took me about 7-10 miles to get it up that fast (146)when mine was simi stock?
    Click for full size

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    will your lt1 even go 150+? im not being rude but i dont know. it took me about 7-10 miles to get it up that fast (146)when mine was simi stock?
    Motor Trend clocked 157 in an LT1 M6, as well as 152 in an A4.

I couldn't find the articles on the 157 and 152 top speed runs, but here's a 154mph recording. http://www.stangbangers.com/93_Cobra...28_Article.htm
    Last edited by N20LT4; 04-20-2008 at 07:55 PM.

white
    94 camaro z28

with my uncle's gps speedo we took it to 155 with no problems. we didn't measure the distance it took to get that fast, but it pulls hard the whole way. mine is not stock. I have full bolt ons, some slight head work (oversized valves and 181cc port) full valve train upgrade with 1.6 roller rockers and conical valve springs, and a ported intake manifold to match. it puts down a little over 350hp. so it has no problems going to 150. I have only done it 4 times now and it scares the shit out of me to do it, but it will without a problem.

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

with my uncle's gps speedo we took it to 155 with no problems. we didn't measure the distance it took to get that fast, but it pulls hard the whole way. mine is not stock. I have full bolt ons, some slight head work (oversized valves and 181cc port) full valve train upgrade with 1.6 roller rockers and conical valve springs, and a ported intake manifold to match. it puts down a little over 350hp. so it has no problems going to 150. I have only done it 4 times now and it scares the shit out of me to do it, but it will without a problem.
    oh ok cool nice mods. my gto get up there 150+ fast and it handles like a dream but the lt1 was scary. buy dude please promise me and your soon to be family you will not put their safty on the line. like i had said in another post with you, i have a 3 month old daughter and she changed my like for the best. make sure you get to see yours~

white
    94 camaro z28

oh ok cool nice mods. my gto get up there 150+ fast and it handles like a dream but the lt1 was scary. buy dude please promise me and your soon to be family you will not put their safty on the line. like i had said in another post with you, i have a 3 month old daughter and she changed my like for the best. make sure you get to see yours~
    thanks. it handles fairly well too just needs a bit more work to have it perfect to me, I just can't spend money on my car right now.

I won't be putting my family in any danger. I actually am trying to find a way to get me a daily driver that won't tempt me to push the pedal. I love my wife to be and already love my unborn child.

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

next time just run his ass over so fsane can post some x rays! "this is what happens when you fuck with ls1!!"

white
    94 camaro z28

next time just run his ass over so fsane can post some x rays! "this is what happens when you fuck with ls1!!"
    I will. that would work much better anyways. alot funnier. lol.

Thread Information