Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

killed some kind of audi...

Was cruisin down the road yesterday in the T/A runnin some errands when a yellow audi goes screamin by me then cuts in front with no singal im like WTF and did'nt really bother to catch up and watched them keep goin about a 1/4 up the road past me then I see the light turn red up ahead and stopped them im like "plleeease stay red" sure enough it did i was sure to line up right next to them and I looked over it was some older lady with her teenage son, the car apeared to be 03-05 and it had some weird colored flag emblem on the trunk opposite of the A4 badge she gave me a little rev and i think i heard a turbo squeel'in so I reved back loud as hell and the son had that "oooh shit" look on his face. we both took off pretty easy then she gunned it at about 15-20 as soon as she did that i canned it and walked past her about 2 car lengths the audi's engine sounded like it was strainin real hard. after that she backed waaay off like 4-5 car lengths and gave up,then after that she decided to do a ricer fly by passed me and got in front I was like whatever we lined up at another light and my girlfriend rolled down the window and called her an old ugly bag then they turned off lol.

99 TransAm BrightRed aftermarket ws.6 hood a4 3.23,lid,slp lm1

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Oh yeah one more thing about that a v6 02-03 mustang that had duel exaust with two punk high school kids with cocked hats pulled up on me after she turned off and looked at my car and were laughing I dont think I even have to explain how that went LoL

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    Was cruisin down the road yesterday in the T/A runnin some errands when a yellow audi goes screamin by me then cuts in front with no singal im like WTF and did'nt really bother to catch up and watched them keep goin about a 1/4 up the road past me then I see the light turn red up ahead and stopped them im like "plleeease stay red" sure enough it did i was sure to line up right next to them and I looked over it was some older lady with her teenage son, the car apeared to be 03-05 and it had some weird colored flag emblem on the trunk opposite of the A4 badge she gave me a little rev and i think i heard a turbo squeel'in so I reved back loud as hell and the son had that "oooh shit" look on his face. we both took off pretty easy then she gunned it at about 15-20 as soon as she did that i canned it and walked past her about 2 car lengths the audi's engine sounded like it was strainin real hard. after that she backed waaay off like 4-5 car lengths and gave up,then after that she decided to do a ricer fly by passed me and got in front I was like whatever we lined up at another light and my girlfriend rolled down the window and called her an old ugly bag then they turned off lol.

99 TransAm BrightRed aftermarket ws.6 hood a4 3.23,lid,slp lm1

Youre GF is a Keeper!!!
    when i used to live in LA i had a GF that woud stick up for me with everything, I cant say that i love to fight , but when we were working som lady started chewing me out because supposebly she had placed an order over the phone, so i started busting the kiss up card etc... and then my gf just told her what number did you dial(in an angry stern voice) the lady got into it with her saying it was none of her business and she wanted to fight, being LA they both agreed they were going to meet out in the parking lot when her shift was over, now the lady weighed about three times as much as her, but my chick had a perty strong hand and before they got into it, i just grabed her and took her to the car and drove off.

and On your OP I good job on showing that luxury lady how its done. I did the same thing to a mustang ladytoday, i invite you to read my other post.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Yeah the A4 is a 2.0 or 1.8 turbo, like 205hp most are FWD. The S4 is a real challenge lightly modded, its a 6 cylinder twin turbo AWD, with a tune people have seen 300+hp to all four wheels

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

That would be a Imola yellow S4, if it was the older body style it would have been a 00-02 which had the twin turbo v6, any newer would have had the 4.2 v8 which are slower from what I have found out. Both are awd. I am about to buy a Nogaro blue S4 as my dd so am a little educated on Audis at this point. They can be made fast, stg 3s mainly, but overall just a nice little car in my opinion.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Yeah, but i would never buy an audi, i means its cool if your gonna get a new one with a full warrenty, but audis have soo many problems. I have seen quite a few that need the ECUs replaced before 40k miles. I have heard and seen so many horrible things happen to audis. I had a friend with under 60k on his A4 and at idle the car would rev up to 4,000rpms over and over again. They are good through the snow but i would take symetrical AWD of my subaru over quattro anyday. People say if your gonna buy a audi you better be prepared to pay high repair costs. Not to mention mantaining them is costly but if you got the money then you got a nice car.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

The only Euro car I might consider buying would be a Lotus they have cheap HP but they are fun to driver.

Red
    1998, A4, T-TOP, Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    Yeah the A4 is a 2.0 or 1.8 turbo, like 205hp most are FWD. The S4 is a real challenge lightly modded, its a 6 cylinder twin turbo AWD, with a tune people have seen 300+hp to all four wheels
    The older ones are 1.8T, the new ones are 2.0T, and there are the Quattro edition of the A4 AWD. They will usually have a little silver bar beneath the A4 that says Quattro. I love the R8 and R5's though. I almost bought an A4 3.2 Quattro before my mom decided to sell me her TA.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Yeah I know about the maint but I can afford it. I test drove a bunch of Subis, almost bought an sti but they are kind of ugly and a damn rough ride. Not a very good dd. I fell in love with the first Audi I test drove. Positive side its a nice good looking ride, negative its German lol.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Thats why i didnt get a STI, then i drove a Legacy and i loved it have spent less than 100 dollars in mods and my legacy makes 250awhp and 280awtrq which is about 310hp at the crank and 330-340 trq at the crank. I ran a 13.6 in the 1/4mile and the car is like an adult version of the STI interior and exterior wise. And mine is the 5 speed auto i have seen the 5 speed sticks go 13.2s-13.4s with the same mods. I also test drove a couple s4s but in the price range my Legacy was at all the s4s had 50-70k miles. They are beautiful cars

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

I sold my S4 before the turbos failed. I didnt want to pay 6,000 for some new ones. Loved the interior on that car though, Audi is unbeatable in that department.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    I sold my S4 before the turbos failed. I didnt want to pay 6,000 for some new ones. Loved the interior on that car though, Audi is unbeatable in that department.
    Yeah they are deff nice, not the smartest car to buy but they got me wanting one lol....Yeah once those turbos go its a very expensive fix.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Well they should be covered under warrenty. And if you buy a turbo rebuild kit before they start to make any noises, lets say ever 40k miles or so you would be fine. Thats 110 dollars for each rebuilt kit ever 40k miles, thats not too bad

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

My least favorite thing about that car was that you couldnt really do any of your own work when it came to minor repairs like on camaros. I really enjoy doing my own work when possible.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

What cant you do?

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

Well anything can be done i guess but it sure is a hell of a lot harder for someone with my level of experience. Everything is just hard to get to, i had to drop half the fuel tank just to replace the fuel filter. German cars are just harder to work on.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    Well anything can be done i guess but it sure is a hell of a lot harder for someone with my level of experience. Everything is just hard to get to, i had to drop half the fuel tank just to replace the fuel filter. German cars are just harder to work on.
    Yeah if you want to fix anything in the engine the whole front end needs to come off along with the top half of the moter lol.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Thats how alot of cars are gettign these days, which is part of the reason vehicle upkeep is getting so expensive. The SRT-8 engines are the same way

Thread Information