Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

I Hate Hate Hate Srt-4's

This guy has a fully moded s4t-4 at work, and says he walks all over T/A, and camaros like its cool. Its got over 400 ponies he said. no joke this thing is decked outbut still. i told him you run stock for stock a ls1 will spank an srt-4 no prob. Then he comes back with a smart ass comment, like so what mines not stock. blah blah blah. Then he keeps talkin like he wants to challenge me when i get my T/A down here. The last thing i want is to be beatin by a motha freakin neon.....i hate them so much. and all ive got is cat back borla exhaust, and a lid...

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Well, no matter what you do, there's always going to be someone faster.

Sucks getting beat by a 4 banger though.

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

sounds like happy juice and drag radial time.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Benner View Post
    sounds like happy juice and drag radial time.
    Ditto. You're gonna need it for that challenge. I've been considering a bit of the spray myself...

Black
    2001 Trans AM WS6 M6

I would let the kiddies play with their kiddy cars. Same shit when a little honda pos is rolling with over 500hp, at the end of the day they're going home in an unreliable timebomb compact car.

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

I say tell the neon guy to stick his 400 ponies up his ass. I know i sound like an old man but shake it off and dont let it get to you because your just gonna be beating on your bird by putting nitrous on it. The way i look at it is, your Trans Am is a thing of legend and will become a classic if its not one already. That moron has an ugly car which is not going to last him more than a year and a half if he has alot of things done to it. I was a service writer for a Dodge dealer and believe me when i say an Srt4 is just a neon with gas. That little engine doesnt do to well if you put too much in it. Anyway all im saying is just cruise with your T/A and relax because its got 305 hp with an LS1 straight from the factory, it turns heads and they dont make them anymore. So take care of it and tell that loser to go blow his engine somewhere else.

Can i get an Amen!!??

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Amen!!! I know a lot of import fags and they all have the, "yea, if I put $300 into my car it'll run 12's" bullshit reply. It's funny that none of them have come up with $300 this year...??? I just laugh at em. I know it's a waste of gas, but a little honda with a fart can tried doing a fly-by on me the other night, and I put about 1/2 mile on him from 50-100. Gotta let those little fuckers know who's boss sometimes!!!

Bright Red
    99 Z28 M6, 03 Gixxer 1000

I say..Amen.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    I would let the kiddies play with their kiddy cars. Same shit when a little honda pos is rolling with over 500hp, at the end of the day they're going home in an unreliable timebomb compact car.
    srt4s are rather reliable.
    that being said, id take on his 400 hp ass
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

TransAm = Epic american history

Neon = trendy eco car

Don't get all butt hurt, it's possible to make any car fast, but his car is maxed out where as yours has a lot more capacity.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

I hate those ugly things to i have raped a few and been beat by a few it really varries on their mod levels but remember one thing when they go home at the end of the night they still roll a dodge NEON

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Not worth my gas with these gas prices. I stick to stangs, vettes, and so forth. I wanna put a penny in the trunk of an SRT-4 and see if it pops a wheely and goes in circles....LMAO

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix_68 View Post
    This guy has a fully moded s4t-4 at work, and says he walks all over T/A, and camaros like its cool. Its got over 400 ponies he said. no joke this thing is decked outbut still. i told him you run stock for stock a ls1 will spank an srt-4 no prob. Then he comes back with a smart ass comment, like so what mines not stock. blah blah blah. Then he keeps talkin like he wants to challenge me when i get my T/A down here. The last thing i want is to be beatin by a motha freakin neon.....i hate them so much. and all ive got is cat back borla exhaust, and a lid...

You need get you a bike GXSR 1000 or Hayabusa or something my bro got new hayabusa nothing touchs that thing for 10k

the guy in STR4 probably got 40k in it and still can't run 10's LOL!

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I'd race it. At least it would be more fun than running a stock one.

green
    98 formula

its easy to shut the poser's up just tell them sure we can race for $100 minimum and as far as a fast neon sure anything can be fast

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

1... look at him. and say... it's a NEON... no matter what it does it's still an ugly assed 4 banger chick car.

2. bet him some cash and hope he is bluffing about 400 HP and go from a dig if you can get sticky tires.

3. My favorite option... head and cam swap new intake injectors, fuel pump rear end upgrade ... etc.. put down 500 ponies and make sure the bet was BIG

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea, unless he's got a fully built block and drive train, lets see how long his motor and drive train can handle that 400 hp

Black
    1999 Trans Am FIREHAWK

SRT Blaw

Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    I agree with Method I wound`nt waste my time on that guy , a friend of mine has a RX7 with about 425 RWHP and raced an SRT-4 ( stage 3 ) buy the time they were done the SRT`s turbo was glowing red & the engine blew Ha ! Anyways its an unreliable POS just let the baby whine & hold on to your car for yourself because an SRT-4 can never get the respect a T/A can !

Or when the time permits do an all motor build and as always keep it on the track !

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN View Post
    I say tell the neon guy to stick his 400 ponies up his ass. I know i sound like an old man but shake it off and dont let it get to you because your just gonna be beating on your bird by putting nitrous on it. The way i look at it is, your Trans Am is a thing of legend and will become a classic if its not one already. That moron has an ugly car which is not going to last him more than a year and a half if he has alot of things done to it. I was a service writer for a Dodge dealer and believe me when i say an Srt4 is just a neon with gas. That little engine doesnt do to well if you put too much in it. Anyway all im saying is just cruise with your T/A and relax because its got 305 hp with an LS1 straight from the factory, it turns heads and they dont make them anymore. So take care of it and tell that loser to go blow his engine somewhere else.

Can i get an Amen!!??
    good advice

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

MY GOD! This thread is so filled with hate it makes me wonder if I should find a new place to hang out. It's funny, I think others of equal ignorance would say they same things about you in your F-bodies. Seriously, the world would be a better place if people like you would get over themselves. Whatever happened to giving somebody props for having an impressive car?

Quit acting like you're better than people driving hondas because you drive an F-body. You have to give respect to get it, and treating people like shit will only get shit from them in return. If someone wants to mod a civic and make it fast, it isn't my cup of tea, but I'll show them respect for it. Or if I think that it's really tasteless I'll keep my big mouth shut. It's not that hard to do. Different strokes for different folks.

To the OP: Race him, and whether you win or lose show him some class and tell him he's got a car worthy of respect. Who knows, you might even make a friend and/or learn something.

Just me....

Chris
    Last edited by Chris Arnold; 03-31-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information