Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

white
    02 SS

I think he changed his mind!!!!

I was going to a party about three months ago, and I had my wife and my friend in my 02 SS. We pull up to a red light, and a black 08 mustang GT pulls up beside me. Now this is where it gets funny. The car still had the window sticker on it and was being test drivin' by a slightly older man. He looks at me and then points forward. So I'm thinking to myself there is nothing wrong with a good race so I gladly accept. Green means go so we take off like a bat outta hell. He holds with me to about thirty cause of the excessive wheelspin. After that I hook up and pull about three cars ahead of the buttstang at about 80mph. We slow down he pulls beside me and simply says "I dont thing I'm getting the car now". My wife replies "Good choice!"
    Last edited by supersexy; 03-23-2008 at 07:01 PM.
    02 SS, Cammed and other shit!!!

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Bwahhhhh that is good shit ! Well at least he made the right choice before it was to late lol....

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

mustangs are still slow... are you stock? some of the newer ones will probably get a bumper on us, but after 3rd its all dust in the wind

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Hahah tell him go to chevy dealer and test drive new z06

New Gt are only 300 hp i think that to flywheel

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

That's awesome. My girl gets mad when I race.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    That's awesome. My girl gets mad when I race.
    lol yeah mine does to...its all good the women keep us in line theres a few times when shes talked me out of it then we roll past a state trooper speed trap seconds later and im thankful!

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    lol yeah mine does to...its all good the women keep us in line theres a few times when shes talked me out of it then we roll past a state trooper speed trap seconds later and im thankful!
    +2!!!! I never get to race a stang, unless my girl is with me, and she always gets all pissy when I try and mess with them. Guess I'm just gonna have to tune her out the next time and smoke a stang!

For one
    Looking

Haha My wife is the one that pushes me to race. Anyone that insults her bird gets under her skin. I know what it'll do, so it doesn't bug me when someone says that the 85 Firechicken can't beat their stang. She'll push me until I show them that this thing isn't stock.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by supersexy View Post
    I was going to a party about three months ago, and I had my wife and my friend in my 02 SS. We pull up to a red light, and a black 08 mustang GT pulls up beside me. Now this is where it gets funny. The car still had the window sticker on it and was being test drivin' by a slightly older man. He looks at me and then points forward. So I'm thinking to myself there is nothing wrong with a good race so I gladly accept. Green means go so we take off like a bat outta hell. He holds with me to about thirty cause of the excessive wheelspin. After that I hook up and pull about three cars ahead of the buttstang at about 80mph. We slow down he pulls beside me and simply says "I dont thing I'm getting the car now". My wife replies "Good choice!"
    FUNNY KILL !

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

awsome kill. my wife flips out when i take off fast.

white
    02 SS

Yeah I don't understand why women get all vaginal when we race. It's not like I was asking the guy to race. I usually don't waste my premium fuel for those clowns. Cruststang owners are usually the ones to initiate a race anyhow. I think maybe they have something to prove. LS1 one all the way baby!!!!!

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Yeah I don't understand why women get all vaginal when we race. It's not like I was asking the guy to race. I usually don't waste my premium fuel for those clowns. Cruststang owners are usually the ones to initiate a race anyhow. I think maybe they have something to prove. LS1 one all the way baby!!!!!
    i seriously laughed at that, "crustang". thats funny as hell. i can't wait to use that.

preach the truth brotha, amen...lol

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

thats a good one.

My Neighbors Hate Me!!! lvbroham1's Avatar

Artic White
    2001 Chevy Camaro SS

Don't lie, you were hanging out in front of the ford dealership pissing off the salesmen. Lol!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Nice kill!

I too am impressed by your wife being cool with you racing. My girl can't stand the way my car sounds....ever since the cam swap it sounds "broken" in her opinion. I explained that the sound is simply "loping american muscle", however I don't think she'll ever understand! HAHA!
    2002 Camaro SS M6, 2.5 PRC 5.3L heads, TFS 228/230 cam, FAST 92, bolt ons + a 10 lb bottle in the back.

1989 Corvette L98, A4, Full bolt ons, etc.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

midnight02, oh dont get me started on that subject. my wife said my car sounds like shit after the cam swap and "why would you ever want to make a car sound like that". funny thing is when we were at the mall these girls were walking by my car and she heard them talking about my car sounding good. so i guess she's a little more partial to it now.

black
    1999 prelude

My wife doesnt like riding in my car...

She always says lets take mine, Im like no bitch shut the hell up and get in the back seat....

Im just kiding but maybe the problem she doesnt like riding in my car is because its...a....honda...

Hmmm

But she likes when I race she like the phssssss sound when I let off the gas, but who doesnt.....

white
    02 SS

I wouldn't want to ride in a damn honda either!! lol Just kidding bro, but I laughed my ass off about the part when you told your wife "bitch shut the hell up and get in the backseat." Mine is always bitching at me when I rev it up at rice or the "runnin' scared ponys" I told her one day " I'm pretty sure I didn't ask nor care about your opinion on how I say hi to my competition!" But on a good note she is usually alright with me racing.

black
    1999 prelude

I know I thought you would enjoy that...

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

"^ last few post" LoL pure comedy

Thread Information