bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

won one and would've had another

ran into an sti last night so i had to goat him into a run lol. so i got next to him gunned it and let off, he bit. as i'm slowing to match his speed i see him gun it. l stomped on it as well but since he had a rolling start on me he jumped out by 3 cars from the start. i started around 50ish and started pulling him i ended up catching him by 90 and passing him immediatly after. i let out off at just over 100. then as it turns out we got off at the same exit, which was also 4 lanes, 2 each way for about a half mile i get on to the road first and immediatly go to the left lane and wait for him rolling at around 4ish the then i see his headlight coming up on me hard i reacted late and he jumped out 4-5 cars on me before i started pulling back i managed to pull back to within a car before we came up to the merge and i had to let off. it was from 40-80ish a little longer and i would have had him. also got a nice kill on a turbo civic hatch, that was a similar situation i goated him as well just for shit and giggles and as i slowed he took off, he pick up 2 cars to start but ended up railroading him till he was many bus lengths back

my car is a 93 z28 a4 hooker catback, qtp cutout, k&n cai, vortec elbow, high flow cat, tb bypass, tb airfoil, rk sport ss hood

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Yeah those sti's can be nasty i have had my fare share of run ins with them. I raced this black one that rolled up on me at 50 mph and lined up he was puffin and squeak'in makin all kinds of noise he obviously was'nt stock and I completely raped him 4 or 5 times by 2 to 4 car legnths. Then there was a silver one I ran into several weeks later from a complete stop and I underestimated him due to my run in with the black one earlyer and he got me by 2-3 car lengths it was embarassing. - 99 T/A a4 3.23,lid,slp lm

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

whoops correction about what I just said i miss read your post I was talkin about SRT 4's I mixed it up with the sti ehh both piles of crap anyway

bright red
    1993 z28 camaro

haha i've actually only ever run one srt4 he said he was running 20psi and had full bolt ons he spanked me pretty good from a 50 roll. i would to have run him from a dig on street tires, by the time he would get traction id be an 8th mile out lol or so i think at least. but back to the topic for a 300hp 300tq car thats fairly light they are not much from a roll. i guess the awd really kills it on anything other than the launch

Thread Information