Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Buick Rivera Concept Future Build

I just saw this vehicle and was somewhat entice by it. It has gull wing doors.

This vehicle looks pretty sleek! I was interesed in the 2010 Camaro, but now seeing this vehicle, there are room for flexibility! In my opinion, the vehicles front grill and fascia looks more appealing than that of a Camaro. I hope Buick puts this vehicle out!!!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

i like it

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

This vehicle looks more appealing than the Infiniti 350 by far. Look at the trunk... looks like it can be hatchback!!!

Hello man.. .looking close at it now, I don't see any door handles as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    i like it

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

lose the neon looking lights on the bottom of the door and you got yourself a nice car there

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

hahhahahahah!!! Ya, the inexternal neon light trim can get lost....

Hey man... from the concept show car, once the gull door is raised all the way up, the door transmit a laser light wording vertically down to the ground with the Buick. No shit!

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    lose the neon looking lights on the bottom of the door and you got yourself a nice car there

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaqui View Post
    hahhahahahah!!! Ya, the inexternal neon light trim can get lost....

Hey man... from the concept show car, once the gull door is raised all the way up, the door transmit a laser light wording vertically down to the ground with the Buick. No shit!

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
    a lot of that stuff will get taken off for production though... they are just using that to show off what they can do

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Come on, this vehicle is better looking than an Infiniti, G6, Eclipse, Lexus, etc.

I notice you have a Silver TA as well..... see the silver that it's on this Rivera? It's gleams better than the silver that's on our vehicle. The white tint is of higher amount.

Based on the center roof rail, I bet this vehicle can be converted to a T-top! Throw a Wrap around upperdeck spoiler to the back, you now have a modern day Trans Am without any of that Retro Bull going around!!!!

The blue neon illumination lights will probably go... but the body, lights, and internal exterior will probably remain the same. I say this because the Riviera is class luxury vehicle and not your run of the Mill Hyunda Sonata, Accord, or Malibu. That vehicle is a styling sports coupe for us who are maturer in taste I guess.

As much as I like my Trans Ams, I wished the dash and consoles were just not so plain and had a little bit more class. God knows are dashed designed have went through two Generation Fbodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    a lot of that stuff will get taken off for production though... they are just using that to show off what they can do
    Last edited by matthewaqui; 03-20-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Thread Information