Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Mustang arent gay when at the end of the day at the track they are able to drive their cars back home when some f-bodies need a tow due to the rear end going out lol
    yeah I can agree, its just that in my area most of the people that have mustangs are assholes and drive like assholes, for example I cant tell you how many times I have been purposly cut off by some douche in a mustang......because apparently if you cut someone off you have a fast car........just a fact....I cant help that........I guess its just that there a lot of idiots who have slow ass mustangs , which is the majority of them and think that there car is the fastest car ever. Like I have said in the past, I have raced my fair share of mustangs, beat them all and only one guy was cool about it, gave the thumbs up,......all the others end up doin something stupid after they get beat..............just a fact....

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Mustang arent gay when at the end of the day at the track they are able to drive their cars back home when some f-bodies need a tow due to the rear end going out lol
    ummm.... maybe because we make enough power to break the rears??? haha.. lol just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    yeah I can agree, its just that in my area most of the people that have mustangs are assholes and drive like assholes, for example I cant tell you how many times I have been purposly cut off by some douche in a mustang......because apparently if you cut someone off you have a fast car........just a fact....I cant help that........I guess its just that there a lot of idiots who have slow ass mustangs , which is the majority of them and think that there car is the fastest car ever. Like I have said in the past, I have raced my fair share of mustangs, beat them all and only one guy was cool about it, gave the thumbs up,......all the others end up doin something stupid after they get beat..............just a fact....
    thats not a fact.. although some stang owner annoy me.. most that i have ran into are cool.. 04 down.. 05 and up can kiss my ass.. EVERY single one that ive met is a bitch an a half. i think 04 and down have figured out that they get beat pretty easily.. 05 and up.. they havnt got enough ass woopin yet.. haha

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I guess its different everywhere, cause I always hear complains about mustang drivers being assholes. Yea there is a lot of stang owners down here too but most of them have V6s and dont race or is not worth racing. But I do have some friends who do drive them and they are pretty cool, even people I dont know with mustangs seem pretty cool down here (fyi im talking about having atleast a V8 stang, only guy i personally know with a v6 is a ricer lol) Yea they are slower then us stock but I can still respect them both our f-bodies has our ups and downs same with the stangs.

Yellow
    2004 Cobra

lol... who you are or how you act has nothing to do with what car you drive. Listen to your selves!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? what are you 16 yrs old

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    a friend of mine has an 07 gt i'm itching to smoke him
    they hang pretty deacently through 1st and second but after that itis all over

Quote Originally Posted by 180ls1 View Post
    i was looking at the cams for the new gt's and they said 15-20 horsepower gain. haha and it cost damn near $1000

no it costs around 500 bucks. I feel like this website has turned into a high school hang out....

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Yeah, my buddy brought his '06 GT for a visit over the weekend and I asked him what size the stock rearends are and he said 8.8" Looks like GM gave us a better motor and a crappier rearend.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboyx04 View Post
    lol... who you are or how you act has nothing to do with what car you drive. Listen to your selves!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? what are you 16 yrs old
    haha doesnt this fall into what we were just saying?? what are you a mustang owner????

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Yeah, my buddy brought his '06 GT for a visit over the weekend and I asked him what size the stock rearends are and he said 8.8" Looks like GM gave us a better motor and a crappier rearend.
    Its been like that for years, why do you think must drag racers swap to the Ford 9in.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

i could see the real serious dedicated drag racers opting for the 9", but i dont know why the less serious GM street guys dont retrofit an 8.8", tho a little weaker, it is noticeably lighter and more efficient and plenty strong for most.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by 180ls1 View Post
    they hang pretty deacently through 1st and second but after that itis all over
    he may have when i was stock but not with a cam and lt headers.

Yellow
    2004 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post

no it costs around 500 bucks. I feel like this website has turned into a high school hang out....
    +1..........

Yellow
    2004 Cobra

haha doesnt this fall into what we were just saying?? what are you a mustang owner????
    i have owned gt's my whole life, yes they have been behind the power curve of chevy, but i think they are very respectable cars. i can sit here and say every chevy owner acts like an idiot, ut that would not be true. i have ran into idiots in mustangs, camaros, vettes, srt's.
    what i own now i like to think is a mutated mustang.....

Yellow
    2004 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    i could see the real serious dedicated drag racers opting for the 9", but i dont know why the less serious GM street guys dont retrofit an 8.8", tho a little weaker, it is noticeably lighter and more efficient and plenty strong for most.
    +1.....

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

i have owned gt's my whole life, yes they have been behind the power curve of chevy, but i think they are very respectable cars. i can sit here and say every chevy owner acts like an idiot, ut that would not be true. i have ran into idiots in mustangs, camaros, vettes, srt's.
    Yea I agree with you, and no im not 16, im actually 17 lol

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i am not saying all mustang guys are idiots. I said the ones that are in my area definately are...

Yellow
    2004 Cobra

out where i am its mostly ricers doing those things, and i just laugh them off

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i am not saying all mustang guys are idiots. I said the ones that are in my area definately are...
    +1. one of the coolest guys i know drives a mustang... however, it does seem like there are much more mustang jackasses than chevy jackasses... maybe its just cuz mustangs are more common than fbodies?

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

but.. yes.. it does.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    we have known this since 1998..

there are more out there so more people will drive them.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information