Black and Gold
    01 10th Ann Conv Firehawk

Question Value of a 10th Anniversary Firehawk Convertible

I've thought off and on about selling my Hawk but I don't know of anything I can replace it with that would be as unique. Yes, I think my car is unique.

There were only 9, 10th Anniversary convertibles built for the US. It has less than 25k on the Odometer and it's as clean as it was when I bought it new. I have most every SLP extra you could think of with this car. I even have a matching baseball cap, chair and blanket (try to find these anywhere).

Anyway, I figured most of you would be in the know since NADA and KBB don't account for limited production Firehawks.

1966 Corvette Coupe

a hardtop just sold for like $19k... with like 30k on the odo...

you might get $25k out of it...

-me

pewter
    00 TA m6 vert

pewter
    00 TA m6 vert

I would say its worth $40k. But, in reality we know we never get what a collectible is really worth. $25k - $30k is prob more realistic. Wait till its a real classic and you should make some $$$

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCJHH45 View Post
    I would say its worth $40k. But, in reality we know we never get what a collectible is really worth. $25k - $30k is prob more realistic. Wait till its a real classic and you should make some $$$
    +1 hold on to it for another 10-20 years. Right now is probably when its at its lowest value. You will regret it if you sell it.

Orig Regist: 9/98

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by 10thannconv View Post
    I've thought off and on about selling my Hawk but I don't know of anything I can replace it with that would be as unique. Yes, I think my car is unique.

There were only 9, 10th Anniversary convertibles built for the US. It has less than 25k on the Odometer and it's as clean as it was when I bought it new. I have most every SLP extra you could think of with this car. I even have a matching baseball cap, chair and blanket (try to find these anywhere).

Anyway, I figured most of you would be in the know since NADA and KBB don't account for limited production Firehawks.
    Does your car have a 6-speed? If so, I'll trade you even-up for my '98 WS6 w/ only 15,400mi on it.

Johnny B - '98 "Triple Black" WS6 Convert, M6, All Options, ASC #3030 (1 of 50)
    KBDDSFC, DGM C/F Tonneau, MTI C/F Lid, K&N, HPP-III, 160 T-stat, Pro 5.0
    Link to Firebird Production Breakdowns

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

wow 9 !!! definitly keep it..i was unaware they made that few..how many coupes?

black
    1993 Firehawk

Thumbs up

Your car sounds like a definite keeper bro.
    I bought my 1993 Firehawk in 99 with 43K miles...It has 160K miles on her now...and it knows it.
    I'd never think about selling it, despite it needing an overhaul, etc, etc...
    I still get compliments on that old car to this day.

But yeah, the car market is way down right now on these cars.
    I just picked up a 1998 TransAm Convertible for $5000...

Blackhawk

1999 TransAm WS6
    1993 Firehawk #152
    2000 Camaro
    1974 Camaro TypeLT/Z28 (For Sale!)
    1998 TransAm Vert.

Black and Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBs98WS6Rag View Post
    Does your car have a 6-speed? If so, I'll trade you even-up for my '98 WS6 w/ only 15,400mi on it.
    Yes, it has a 6-speed. Sure you wouldn't want me to throw in some cash to sweeten the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157 View Post
    All nine are shown on this listing on firehawk.org, are you a member?
    I guess not since no vert owner in one of these nine is in Dallas,TX area?
    http://www.firehawkowners.com/options/convertibles.html
    Yes, I am a member and listed there. I am the member from Boise, Idaho. I originally purchased the car in Dallas, Texas and towed it back home to Boise when I relocated there.

Actually, only seven of the nine are listed there. I know of one more that went to California from Idaho but it was stripped of all it's 10th Anniversary badging and had ugly, chromed, 20", spoked wheels in place of the gold Firehawk wheels. Can only imagine what happened to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157 View Post
    Yo Hawk Brother! Yours the one with the gold decal on the door (X---)??
    Yes, it is the same.

I compiled the list on Firehawk.org to this. Wasn't too techy or difficult but it's a quick find for me.

Firehawk..............10th Ann.......................................Assumed Location
    Production #.........Production #........Convertible #
    202.....................12......................1. .......................Massachusettes
    356.....................69......................2. .......................Michigan
    418.....................92......................3. .......................Idaho – My Hawk
    436.....................101.....................4. ......................Vermont – Also owns #7
    437.....................102.....................5. ......................Vermont
    494.....................121.....................6. ......................Pennsylvania
    500.....................124.....................7. ......................Vermont – Also owns #4
    ?.........................?....................... .?.......................California *
    ?.........................?....................... .?.......................? **

C012...................004.....................1.. .....................British Columbia, Canada
    C019...................005.....................2.. .....................Brights Grovem Canada
    ?.........................?....................... .?........................? ***
    ?.........................?....................... .?........................? ***

* I’ve seen this car in person. It was originally ordered and sold from a dealership in Caldwell, Idaho. The owner proceeded to remove the gold wheels and replaced them with 20” ugly chrome wheels. All 10th Anniversary decals have been removed from the car with the exception of the Firehawk door decals. Last I knew of the car was it was sold to a dealership in California in the same condition as I stated, approximately 4 years ago.

** I Have no information on this missing US convertible Hawk

*** Where the Canadian cars fall into place with the production numbers I have no idea. But they are all designated with a C0** so they are numbered differently than their US counterparts. There are 7 Canadian convertibles.

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Yes, it has a 6-speed. Sure you wouldn't want me to throw in some cash to sweeten the deal?
    Yeah, probably should. But I'm in the middle of buying a new house so extra cash laying around isn't something I have handy right now. Heck, I'd toss-in my CF tonneau and sub-box!

You've got a sweet machine there, probably the only f-bod I'd ever consider trading mine for.

NBM
    99 TA

keep it for a while... see what the 3rd gen firehawks are worth now? Insane!

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Oh yeah, I've got a pic somewhere of that Vermont guy's 2 10th Hawk Verts together. Lucky SOB.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

not saying what it is worth-- but I would probably pay 23K tops.

1966 Corvette Coupe

Unless its a huge "X"... not really tooo impressive...

-me

1966 Corvette Coupe

thats right... vette boy knows his rare F bodies... suprise suprise right...

-me

Black and Gold

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Unless its a huge "X"... not really tooo impressive...

-me
    Well, I wasn't out to impress anyone and I never claimed that mine was the X-Men car, which is a t-top hawk.

I was only asking what people thought the value might be. But thanks for your negative input anyway.

1966 Corvette Coupe

I'm sure he just misread your post... as did I actually...

and i was not trying to say that you were being like a posh stuck ass there 10th... As i stated cajun was all about seeing your door and though I as prolly you were thinking of a 10th anny door with the gold 10th emblem... which is impressive, but its not x men door...

-me

But seriously... if you want to sell your car 10th i would definately like to talk to you about it... I just need to get this damn vette sold first...

Thread Information