Black
    1995 Firebird

Stang with a Twist...

I was out with a friend (Noah) in my 3.4 L firebird. I know it's sad but its in the garage right now prepping for an LT1.. but thats another story. Anyway... we were cruisin through town, minding our own business, T-Tops off, when a black 2000+ GT pulls up along side us. They had the convertable top down, and they stared at my car. Without knowing... my car looks like trans am. I have the honeycomb tailights, C5 corvette rims, suddle racing stripes, and an exhaust leak that almost sounds like a V8 roar at idle. (haha i know i know) The guys looked at us.. and then the driver reved up his motor. Just messing around, I decided I would race him, even though it was an obvious loss. Well sure enough I lost bad... But the race put us in the racing mood. So we decided to go and get my sisters 99 Formula (I know..again its sad.. I got the shaft on this deal) It has the T56, borla exhaust, and lightweight billet rims. We were just going to drive around and have a little fun... but as fate has it.. we pull right up along side the same pusstang with the same two tampons pluggin up the interior. I look over.. and this time I give the LS1 a little rev, which is intimidating through the borla pipes, and let the guy know Im back for more. The light turns green, and I leave him in the dust. I know it's almost a cliche' kill, but the look on their faces was great when all the sudden Im in a formula instead of a 3.4L.
    P.S. Go ahead.. I'm ready for some laughs about my 3.4 and my sis' LS1.... It won't be so funny when I get the LT1 done the way I want it.

Check out the cars here -----> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/686485/1
    Last edited by TransAm45; 12-06-2005 at 09:29 PM.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Nice!

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

At Least You Got Him Back
    Good Kill

NBM
    '00 Z28

Good kill. So, uh, exactly how much shit does your sister give you? It's pretty damn funny you had to get your sister's car to get your revenge. She's gotta love that.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm45
    I was out with a friend (Noah) in my 3.4 L firebird. I know it's sad but its in the garage right now prepping for an LT1.. but thats another story. Anyway... we were cruisin through town, minding our own business, T-Tops off, when a black 2000+ GT pulls up along side us. They had the convertable top down, and they stared at my car. Without knowing... my car looks like trans am. I have the honeycomb tailights, C5 corvette rims, suddle racing stripes, and an exhaust leak that almost sounds like a V8 roar at idle. (haha i know i know) The guys looked at us.. and then the driver reved up his motor. Just messing around, I decided I would race him, even though it was an obvious loss. Well sure enough I lost bad... But the race put us in the racing mood. So we decided to go and get my sisters 99 Formula (I know..again its sad.. I got the shaft on this deal) It has the T56, borla exhaust, and lightweight billet rims. We were just going to drive around and have a little fun... but as fate has it.. we pull right up along side the same pusstang with the same two tampons pluggin up the interior. I look over.. and this time I give the LS1 a little rev, which is intimidating through the borla pipes, and let the guy know Im back for more. The light turns green, and I leave him in the dust. I know it's almost a cliche' kill, but the look on their faces was great when all the sudden Im in a formula instead of a 3.4L.
    P.S. Go ahead.. I'm ready for some laughs about my 3.4 and my sis' LS1.... It won't be so funny when I get the LT1 done the way I want it.

Check out the cars here -----> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/686485/1
    That's a great story bro...i'd almost pay money to see that in person What ya gonna do to that lt1...might as well throw a cam and heads on her since she's out

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

seriously, that was EPIC!

Black
    1995 Firebird

She actually doesnt give me that much shit (surprisingly) She babies it reeeaall bad though. I took her for a ride one time and scared the shit out of her. She knows what she has, and she loves the fact that she can beat every guys car that we know... but she wont actually race anybody. I usually end up doing the racing. I would almost call it half mine because I drive it nearly as much as she does, and I do the oil changes and all that good stuff.
    As for my LT1. My plans for this winter are to install the LT4 hotcam, port and polish the heads for sure, and cool air intake. It already has hooker headers, and I've already installed a 3.42 posi-trac. (Another steal) I will top that off with a complete exhaust (have not decided which one yet) One other possibility (depending on available funds) is that I may decide to bore it and stroke it. I originally wanted a 383 stroker anyhow, but this LT1 T56 combo jumped at me with a price I could not pass up. But we will see what the funds allow... I am going to try and take pics all along the way. So once I actually get started, Ill keep you guys updated.

Member Since Aug 2000 LS1 Eddie's Avatar
    haha thats pretty awsome. theres been times where my friends is slower cars have gotten picked on....then we shoot up to my garage and take out my Z-28 and show em whats up. usually they won't race me and wonder where we got it from. hehe
    1995 Camaro Z-28
    Black/Neutral|A4 GU5
    Modifications:
    Borla, MAC Mid's, SLP Level 1 Suspension with Prokit, SLP STB, SLP CAI, 1LE Elbow,Phillips HID, Advanced Induction 180cc Heads/224 Cam,Built 355, Yank 3200

Red
    2002 Chevrolet

haha that's a funny story man...sounds like you and your sis got some sweet rides

In yo' hood up to no good

1 of 122 Blk A4 WS6 Verts
    1999 T/A WS6 Vert A4

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm45
    ......with the same two tampons pluggin up the interior....
    That's too funny!

Black
    1995 Firebird

Well.. my sis actually just bought a Jag (we pay for our cars on our own, so dont think I am spoiled). So I am kinda hoping to gradually sneak the Formula away and start doing my own little mods to it, just for fun. It could use a good set of headers to go along with that Borla. Of course the LT1 is #1 priority right now.

Thread Information