Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Few kills this week !!!

First 350z, we were getting on the highway on a long on ramp that turns into one lane, he sees me coming and I see the back end of his car squat a bit, he was a good 4 cars ahead when we both hit it, but then I slowly passed him and put a good few cars on him by the time the lane narrowed down to one. That one was in my dd which is my pos talon tsi. Next day same spot, in my dd, a brand new Acura TL cuts me off getting on the on ramp and I put a good 5+ cars on him by the end of the ramp, he was some young kid whatever. Next night in my dd another Talon pulls up next to me, the light goes green, we both hit it took it to about 100 and was a really good race but I got him by about a car in the end. So finally we got a nice warm day here in Colorado so I got to bring the T/A out of the garage. I go pick up my friend, we pull out of his nighborhood and are sitting at the light when I see an Evo with a big intercooler get right behind me, and I mean right behind me asshole move but what can you do, so just in case I open up the bottle and start heating it. The light turns green and we turn left and right away he goes for the pass.....No no......I hit it and put a good 5 cars on him before I had to slow down for traffic, not even hitting the bottle ! He pulls up next to me and eyes me down. He rolls down the window and right before he says anyting I purge it and say "want to go agin" all he said was "Nice car" and window goes up ! He prolly thinks I sprayed on him but the look on his face was great !!!! Good week for me I guess !

Black
    2000 Z-28

Nice kills man.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

nice races, Besides the bottle purge! LOL, Im not a bottle fan!

blue
    99z28 a4

nice kills

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    nice races, Besides the bottle purge! LOL, Im not a bottle fan!
    I wasnt either, then I sprayed for the first time and that changed my mind right away lol.............

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    I wasnt either, then I sprayed for the first time and that changed my mind right away lol.............
    Ya its cool for the short run! But by the time you add up all the re-fills it gets expensive. Just give me a turbo or supercharger for a little more and ill be happy!!!

2002 CETA 6M COUPE

what size shot do you run? wet or dry?

how much is a typical refill on nitrous?

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wretched View Post
    what size shot do you run? wet or dry?

how much is a typical refill on nitrous?
    Im only running a 75 shot for now and will bump it up tp 100 shot in the summer, and refills cost about $40 and with such a small shot it lasts pretty long but it all depends on how much you use it. I just put it there for a little extra when I need it overall I run off all moter most of the time.....

Oh and it a wet shot.

navy blue metallic
    2000 z28 camaro

Do You Think A Dry Shot Is A Safe Way To Go Just For An Emergency Situation
    4.10 RICHMOND GEARS,LAKEWOOD LCA'S,EATON POSI,EDELBROCK TORQUE ARM,
    LAKEWOOD PANHARD BAR,SLP LID,,B&M RIPPER SHIFTER,EDELBROCK STRUT TOWER BRACE,SLP FAN CONTROL,SLP LINE LOCK,17 INCH ZR1S WITH 315 35S AND 275 40S,SLP Y-PIPE,TSP 224/224 112LSA CAM,COMP SPRINGS,TUNED BY FROST @ LSXTUNE.COM

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by LS16SPD View Post
    Do You Think A Dry Shot Is A Safe Way To Go Just For An Emergency Situation
    I stand by a wet shot no matter what you use it for, so do most ppl who run it !

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

nice kills what you done to your tsi? i love evos. they all think they are the fastest thing on the road. lol. they aren't that far really

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    nice kills what you done to your tsi? i love evos. they all think they are the fastest thing on the road. lol. they aren't that far really
    There is quite a bit done to the boost is set at 15 lbs along with the supporting mods for that. Evos are pretty quick but this guy stood no chance LOL.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

nice kills in the dd

black
    2000 ws.6 m6

way to own that evo,im adding a 150 wet shot for backup races on top of heads and cam,just in case i see the c6 zo6 iv been waiting for ,ive got something for him its about 560rwhp,lol

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by blackls1ta View Post
    way to own that evo,im adding a 150 wet shot for backup races on top of heads and cam,just in case i see the c6 zo6 iv been waiting for ,ive got something for him its about 560rwhp,lol
    Yeah that would be a beastly little set up !

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    nice kills in the dd
    Thanks, Im trying like hell to sell the damn thing im sick of it lol. Have been trying to find a Nogaro blue S4 to replace it, German high up keep car but damn nice and lots of potential !

Bright Red
    99 Z28 M6, 03 Gixxer 1000

Met up with an EVO IX today...kind of. We were both coming out of Fort Gordon on Dyess Parkway. We got to a light with three lanes and there was a Dodge 1500 in between us. No real...do you want to go?? happening. I didn't go as hard as I could but hard enough that the traction control kicked in (tires aren't that good) but that thing pulled a couple cars on me real quick. I was like.... was that . I just researched it and found out that little thing has turbo charged 4 that is supposed to have 286hp. I know, that even if I did try to get out quicker, I wouldn't have stayed with him. Need more power I am going to go get the GSXR-1000 and ride around till I find him again.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by dparsons1968 View Post
    Met up with an EVO IX today...kind of. We were both coming out of Fort Gordon on Dyess Parkway. We got to a light with three lanes and there was a Dodge 1500 in between us. No real...do you want to go?? happening. I didn't go as hard as I could but hard enough that the traction control kicked in (tires aren't that good) but that thing pulled a couple cars on me real quick. I was like.... was that . I just researched it and found out that little thing has turbo charged 4 that is supposed to have 286hp. I know, that even if I did try to get out quicker, I wouldn't have stayed with him. Need more power I am going to go get the GSXR-1000 and ride around till I find him again.
    if you have an ls1 you can beat an evo no problem

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    if you have an ls1 you can beat an evo no problem
    Stock for stock its a very close race, I raced one when I was about stock and raced a 06 evo with full exhaust headers etc, intake, tuned, and I only pulled about a half a car on him from a dig to about 80mph.....Out of the box the evo is at 20lbs of boost. So no problem could be quite a problem. They are alittle lighter and cut mean 60ft times if they have a driver, so dont be so sure next time you pull next to one at a light trust me.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Stock for stock its a very close race, I raced one when I was about stock and raced a 06 evo with full exhaust headers etc, intake, tuned, and I only pulled about a half a car on him from a dig to about 80mph.....Out of the box the evo is at 20lbs of boost. So no problem could be quite a problem. They are alittle lighter and cut mean 60ft times if they have a driver, so dont be so sure next time you pull next to one at a light trust me.
    all I know is I was in the car with one of my friends in his 96 lt1 trans am when he ran one and we were close until we hit 40mph and we pulled away slowly. all he had on his trans am was a cold air intake

Thread Information