Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Sale is still pending, one of my neighbor's put some money down recently in good faith, just waiting for the rest though. If the car doesn't go by the beginning of next month, I'll definitely take it to e-town to see what she's made of, although I can't get on it the way that I'd like to....

The '98 Trans Am feels stronger though. Cam is making tremendous power in conjunction with just the stock heads, and just wait until the ETP heads are installed. The '91 Formula is under the knife right now, just waiting for BBS to get his business up and running, then I can place an order for the single turbo header (it'll be running a 406 Tuned Port Injection engine, w/T-67)....

-Rob
    sale pending? am i reading this correctly? selling the 07 vette you just bought?

^ Much like when I originally purchased my home way back when, the salesman talked me into it lol, had I known better at the time, I would have went for a much cheaper condominium. Property tax season dude, promised myself if I can get back what I paid for the ZO6, it's gone. The insurance premiums alone on it are freaking killer. Put the offer out there that I'd trade for a '92 Firehawk, w/additional money of course, but no one responsed though. You meeting up w/us in a few weeks over at Raceway Park....?

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    ^ Much like when I originally purchased my home way back when, the salesman talked me into it lol, had I known better at the time, I would have went for a much cheaper condominium. Property tax season dude, promised myself if I can get back what I paid for the ZO6, it's gone. The insurance premiums alone on it are freaking killer. Put the offer out there that I'd trade for a '92 Firehawk, w/additional money of course, but no one responsed though. You meeting up w/us in a few weeks over at Raceway Park....?

-Rob
    i may meet up but prob not to race. cant race the car im seliin cuz i dont want to break it. and my camaro isnt runnin right yet. ill def be there for pinks though. seems weve hijacked this thread

^ One of the local Grand National guys from MAGNA made Pinks, we're going down to give him some support. The Camaro isn't running right yet, still? Lemme know if you wanna get together one night, I'll have Gaspar take a look at it for you. Sorry for the hijack Mike....

[/endhijack]

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Rob, I'm running a 237 cam, makes awesome mid range power w/ my 383.
    It'll be tuned and beastly on Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Rob, I'm running a 237 cam, makes awesome mid range power w/ my 383.
    It'll be tuned and beastly on Monday morning.
    fyi my fued with TTP is over mike. started many years ago as i told you. i recently spoke with matt overthere and all is cleared up. hes really a solid guy.

dave

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by stoney2677 View Post
    fyi my fued with TTP is over mike. started many years ago as i told you. i recently spoke with matt overthere and all is cleared up. hes really a solid guy.

dave
    Glad to hear, I was sure it was just a misunderstanding. You were honestly the 1st I heard who had a problem w/ those guys...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Rob, I'm running a 237 cam, makes awesome mid range power w/ my 383. It'll be tuned and beastly on Monday morning.
    That cam sounds pretty sweet, hehe, but we shall see exactly what it can do though. I see you also, finally, got yourself a stall speed too bro, whatcha think now, world of a difference w/em, ehh....?

Thread Information