Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    bih
    Quote Originally Posted by 00SSVERT
    What do you expect when you post beating a Vette on a Vette site. Obviously looking for abuse!
    vette site

lee1rbc
    I can see why that Z06 tried to run you!

eviLS6
    Quote Originally Posted by 996TTx50
    Both JB (aka Joel) and Pakisho (aka Oz) have extensive mods above and beyond their superchargers, and they both are well above 600 rwhp.

JB describes his car as follows:

98 Supercharged Coupe
    Forged Pistions and rods
    CNC Heads and Comp Cam
    Borla Stingers
    Vortech T-Trim with Custom Aftercooler setup
    Two Heat exchangers cool water for aftercooler
    Methonal injection
    Brembo Big brakes all the way around
    T-1 Sway Bars, C5R Springs, QA1 Adjustable Shocks
    Rodney Built Tranny, Cryoed Diff gears W/Hardened shaft and DTE Diff/Tranny strut brace
    Mcloed Duel Disk Clutch W/Kevlar lining
    etc......

Pakisho has the following mods that I am aware of (and more that I am not aware of): Forged 347, D1 Procharger, 13 psi, single front mount intercooler, Tial BOV, Stainless works headers, CCW wheels

They both should be good races.

996TTx50
    Your 996 will waste his vette, this is coming from an 02 ZO6 owner. 950 at the crank and the ability to put it to the pavement is formidable. Unless you guys run from 60+ mph, and if your making similar power #'s the race will be determined by driver shifting, aerodynamics, gearing, and nerves. The M12 in a C5Z is geared rediculously tall in 4th, and 6th isnt very useful either, the 996 is geared way better.

Your car is awesome, Its impressive you remained composed in response to the first onslaught of comments, and responded in a mature manner. When I was making a lowely 500 rwhp in my f body, I used to hunt modern 600's and 750's.

For you, forget cars, at this point Id keep an eye out for Busa's, ZX 10's, and R1's.....

01 M6 SS Turbo

yeah... if I were you, I'd be all over zx-10R.net looking for a race! You know what though... you'd probably get me on the top end though if you have that much power. I've only seen 182mph (indicated) and the zx-10s have a limited speed of 186mph. But I think that the bike would kill anything up to 170 pretty easily. Heck, it'll do 111 mph at redline in 1st gear if you can keep the front down. 185 hp isn't easy to control on a 375lb bike!

Drive it like u stole it! newguy WS6's Avatar

Black
    06' GTO

god o mighty....

the guy has a great car.. so he tells us ( no pic's, no dyno sheets ...no worries.. no offence) let it go... Damn went from a Vette to a bike.... What the crap is next.. oh let me guess

a 2000 HP Caterpiller land mover.. I think I saw it on extreme machines... discovery channel..

Ok im out of breath...

996 way to hang in there.... you have rode the full 8 seconds..

Cheers.

Pics are on page two...

Drive it like u stole it! newguy WS6's Avatar

Black
    06' GTO

Thats a nice car.. sorry my mistake .. I did not go back to 2005 to see them..When I first read this post..

No joke.. I just logged on and saw the replies and thought "Damn"..

Anyway seriously.. nice car

Steve

lee1rbc
    Who tuned your car? Did you buy it that way?

99PontTA
    Quote Originally Posted by 996TTx50
    The 996TT is the twin turbo Porsche 911 built between 2001 and 2005. The following is a list of my mods:

Performance Mods: EVO MS GT800 turbos (Garrett GT30 compressor / K24 turbine) * Custom GIAC programming with Chipswitch (valet, 91 and 100 octane programs) * Fast Intentions custom exhaust (Tubi tips, Burns Stainless Ultra-Light Racing Mufflers, 76 mm 304 stainless steel tubing) * EVO MS short tube headers (44.5 mm primary tube, Tech Line Turbo X ceramic coating) * Bosch/Siemens 720cc high flow fuel injectors * Bosch high pressure fuel pump * Gemballa sport air intake system and air inlet distributor * GT2 intercoolers with Innovative Pro Design modified end tanks and piping * Innovative Pro Design aluminum Y-pipe * 996NA 75 mm throttle body * Innovative Pro Design aluminum intake plenum * EVO MS V-Flow intake box * Aquamist methanol/water injection system (boost actuated direct spray into the intake) * Aquamist methanol/water intercooler sprays (boost and manually actuated) * Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump (fuel pump voltage amplifier) * Porsche Motorsports 5 bar fuel pressure regulator * EVO MS fuel line upgrade kit, including stainless steel lines, modified fuel rail, and fuel filter * EVO MS silicone boost hose kit * Bailey diverter valves * Carrillo rods * IA 8740 alloy, coated head studs * IA upgraded, coated valve springs * GT3 oil pump * Shuffle pinned case * Ceramic coated piston tops * Dry lubed rods and skirts * Porsche 986 MAF * JRZ RS double adjustable racing dampers * Eibach springs * TPC front and rear sway bars (24 mm/30 mm) * TRG front and rear adjustable drop links * Cargraphic alloy strut tower bar * Brembo 14in / 380 mm Evolution brakes with cross drilled rotors * Brembo wheel carriers * Brembo stainless steel brake lines * Brembo ceramic brake pads * Porsche X50 transmission * EVO MS modified torque converter (increased stall speed) * HRE 540R wheels (11.5/8.5) * Michelin Pilot Sport Cups (315/235) * Optima Redtop battery

Non-Performance Mods: Tech-Art Type II front bumper * GT2 rear wing * Porsche sport seats * SmarTire tire pressure monitoring * AEM wideband air fuel gauge * Defi-Link boost gauge * Defi-Link Control Unit II * K40 radar detector and laser diffuser * RUF stainless steel pedals * Carbon fiber steering wheel, shift knob and parking brake * Silver Porsche crest * Paris Audio garage door opener * Chrome lug bolts * Bumper plugs (front bumper and driver's keyhole) * Rear wiper delete and plug * Clear side markers * Ash tray delete console * 35% tinted windows

996TTx50
    MUTHA FKR!

Midnight Blue
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 99PontTA
    MUTHA FKR!
    This thread is the shit

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information