Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBM
    '00 Z28

Hey 996, don't worry about it man. Some people just get a little overly sensitive when people bring up any suggestion that any LSx powered vehicle could possibly be beat. Personally, I don't care. Hell, I just like to see people make things go fast. More power to you.

By the way, good luck in finding someone on the street that could be considered a worthy opponent. I sure as hell wouldn't know anyone that could run you in my area. Even if I did, and even if we were in the same area, your chances of running across anyone putting out comparable power to you are slim and none. So, with that being said, you'll probably go undefeated in that pimp chariot until you bring it to a track and find others that are able to invest as much. It's good to be king.

If you get a chance, I think there's more than two of us here that would love to see some video of you running that thing.

Black
    Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by 98LSGUN
    What can we say! you are the man I think 1 of 122 was saying good luck for the little dick problem because studies show that someone who drives around in a TT Porsche suffer from tiny dick syndrome... Like 1 of 122 said good luck with that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 98LSGUN
    you are among friends here so please tell us how much $ do you have in this???
    So I guess your comment that I have a small dick was intended as a friendly offer of support and encouragement?

I'd rather not discuss the amount of my investment, as it is a personal matter that I would prefer to remain out of the public domain.

BTW, I am well aware that, for a fraction of the price, I could have built a much faster car using a different platform (e.g., an LS1). I get it.

996TTx50

Black
    99 SS

who gives a shit i know many people who have put well over 150k into the car after they paid 50k for it, why does that matter???

that vett has 150k in it with after marker parts alone plus the cost of the car also

Black
    Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60
    By the way, good luck in finding someone on the street that could be considered a worthy opponent. I sure as hell wouldn't know anyone that could run you in my area. Even if I did, and even if we were in the same area, your chances of running across anyone putting out comparable power to you are slim and none.
    I am in contact with two S/C'd Vette owners, both of whom are generatintg some serious power (JB's Vortech C5 and Pakisho's Procharged 02 Z06). I should be running both in the near future.

996TTx50

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 996TTx50
    I am in contact with two S/C'd Vette owners, both of whom are generatintg some serious power (JB's Vortech C5 and Pakisho's Procharged 02 Z06). I should be running both in the near future.

996TTx50
    You got a camera?

Black
    1998 Camaro SS Vert M6

So I guess your comment that I have a small dick was intended as a friendly offer of support and encouragement?

I'd rather not discuss the amount of my investment, as it is a personal matter that I would prefer to remain out of the public domain.

BTW, I am well aware that, for a fraction of the price, I could have built a much faster car using a different platform (e.g., an LS1). I get it.

996TTx50
    I think you're naive to think you could post a story like that on here without taking a ribbing, don't cry!! Since that initial comment I've been nothing but nice to you, you have a very nice car and obviously you appreciate it. I could be so lucky! And no I wasn't going down the path of you could have a TT LSx for half the price, I'm just very curious as to what it takes to get almost 1000hp out of a car that can be driven on the street. Like I said you are the man...
    Last edited by 98LSGUN; 12-06-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Black
    99 SS

that vett that i posted a pic of has over 1,000 hp and it was 150k

Black
    99 SS

****but This Car Is For Sale For 30k

Black
    99 SS

delinquent543
    [jizz] really amazing car. if i could drive that only once, i could die happy... [/jizz]

pewter
    1999 Z28

porsches are for faggy mamma's boys. oh, and nice kill.

Black
    Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    ****but This Car Is For Sale For 30k
    Which car is available for $30k?

Additionally, do you have a link to the main CarDomain page for the red TT Vette?

Thanks,

996TTx50

Isn't it ironic that, whenever someone posts a kill, someone else invariably points out that some other car is faster and "there is always someone out there faster than you." I am well aware of the 1200rwhp TT Vipers, as well as the dual 300 shot Novas, etc. Ive seen several 8-9 second cars racing on the street. I never stated, or even implied, that my car is the fastest car on the road. To the contrary, I merely posted a story of one particular race and, when people subsequently asked about my mods, I responded.

Nevertheless, thanks for the sage advice.

996TTx50
    no need to take offense dude, that was implied in general. i was just posting on what i thought would be bad ass races. btw have you run your car in the 1/4?

Black
    99 SS

Which car is available for $30k?

Additionally, do you have a link to the main CarDomain page for the red TT Vette?

Thanks,

996TTx50
    no it is not posted up on any major board or autotrader for sale, but it is, if your really interested in this car please PM me about it. let me know where your located and if you are interested in buying the car, i can give you the info to contact on who to buy it from.

Black
    1995 Firebird

Very nice set up. Along with everyone else.. I would love to see your ride come alive in some videos. Even if it was a video of you taking a vette, I just want to see this thing run. It kind of worries me that all 98LSGun could think about was the size of your dick... I was more worried about the car but wutever floats your boat man. Lets see some VID's!

redls1bird
    Its not really what you said, its where you said it. Its against the grain. Your at a website dedicatated to gm vehicles, or vehicles with a gm powerplant and you basicly spit on the floor. That wouldnt fly in my house. Now i am by no means an automotive snob. I appreciate all makes and models, especially those that the owner took the time to make unique. That is by all means a bad ass car, and id be lying if i said that the thought of handing someone their ass while being behind the wheel of that monstrosity doesnt bring a shit eating grin to my face. Its just that overall it lacked dignity to make a post for that kill. It would be the same as if i went to forum for amateur scientists that make home made firecrackers and said i just created a atom bomb and blew up my neighborhood. What did you think was going to happen? Oh, by the way, thats a sick car you lucky bastard.

Black
    Porsche

Gentlemen,

I respectfully disagree with the sentiment shared by some that it was disrespectful for me to share my encounter on this forum, and that certainly was not my intent or desire. Nevertheless, to the extent that my post was perceived as disrespectful by some members here, I apologize.

996TTx50

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

996TTx50
    Oh man you have to get that on film...wooo that would be one hell of a race, how much boost and what other mods do they have?

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

That is one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen! Congrats on owning that car 996 and don't worry about the haters here. With AWD, it must launch like a rocket! Theres a guy around here with a Cobra putting 950hp to the ground, but he just got owned by a 02 SS with a 200 shot and some suspension work. lol, the poor guy can't launch it! Anyways, you gotta get a vid for us cause I wanna see your Porsche in action.

Black
    Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    Oh man you have to get that on film...wooo that would be one hell of a race, how much boost and what other mods do they have?
    Both JB (aka Joel) and Pakisho (aka Oz) have extensive mods above and beyond their superchargers, and they both are well above 600 rwhp.

JB describes his car as follows:

98 Supercharged Coupe
    Forged Pistions and rods
    CNC Heads and Comp Cam
    Borla Stingers
    Vortech T-Trim with Custom Aftercooler setup
    Two Heat exchangers cool water for aftercooler
    Methonal injection
    Brembo Big brakes all the way around
    T-1 Sway Bars, C5R Springs, QA1 Adjustable Shocks
    Rodney Built Tranny, Cryoed Diff gears W/Hardened shaft and DTE Diff/Tranny strut brace
    Mcloed Duel Disk Clutch W/Kevlar lining
    etc......

He has photos at: www.jbsblownc5.net

Pakisho has the following mods that I am aware of (and more that I am not aware of): Forged 347, D1 Procharger, 13 psi, single front mount intercooler, Tial BOV, Stainless works headers, CCW wheels

They both should be good races.

996TTx50

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information