Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Last edited by Sarge; 01-27-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Sarge the top two links are not working....?
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Sarge the top two links are not working....?
    For me either..............

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Black
    99 SS

I had heard about this last year, how bad of work he had been doing

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Sorry about that guys...should be fixed now....man this guy has some real issues....

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Sorry about that guys...should be fixed now....man this guy has some real issues....
    Yeah they work now.

Thats him on the right.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Needs to lay off the brew....bad!

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Wow check out this one.....http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=349885

It's from Texas and they smashed a Terminator and said tough shit......

Are you guys familiar with Houston Performance?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup. On the shit list for years.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Yup. On the shit list for years.
    I see. Not surprising I guess. The Stang doesn't look as bad as the Vette but there is some major damage. They waited until he came to pick it up to tell him. There would have been a shooting.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

In fairness to Jeff I ask for him to respond....here is his response to my email to him.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not a member there, I would only hope that my side is being presented, if not, I'd appreciate it if you could post it. Here's what I've said on a couple other boards.....
    I really don't know where to begin on this, I did offer to make everything right, and my offer was unacceptable to her.
    This is the greatest nightmare of everyone involved, the shop owner, the car owner, everyone. My mailbox is full of hate mail, and I understand that. My side of the story is that I tried to make everything right, and Melissa chose to go through her insurance company and take me out of the picture of being a part of the solution. I have not heard from her in weeks, she's not asked for anything, and has given me no status updates.
    My offer to Melissa, which was declined, was that she take the approximately $40k settlement for the vehicle from my insurance company, and release the vehicle to me so that I could remove the modifications to the car and those that were salvagable could be reinstalled by us on another car, those that were not I could repair or replace to as new condition. If she had cooperated this could have all had a better ending.
    Instead she demanded that she file with her insurance company (I've never heard how much they offered) and that NO parts be reused, and that she choose another shop to do all the work and some of the parts (like the sound system for example) be upgraded at the same time. Carolina Auto Masters would pay for all parts and labor. I'm just not going to pay another shop to do the work on the car, and provide all new parts when the original car had much that was reusable.
    When we were in constant contact in December, Melissa assured me that her insurance company had not evaluated the car, while in fact, she had already released the car to them and it had been moved somewhere else. I have not spoken with Melissa since that time. I would have to assume that the car has long since been sold as salvage and the reusable parts gone with it.
    If the car is still impounded somewhere, I'd still be more than happy to take the parts off it, transfer those to a car that Melissa provides (from the settlement from her insurance company) that are in reuseable condition, repair or replace those that are not and make everything right. But Melissa chose another route, and that was her choice. I'd hoped her insurance company would settle for enough money for her build the car back just like it was. I assume that didn't happen, but have no way to know. Melissa has not contacted me since saying she would let me know when her insurance company got in touch with her, so I've been given no chances since my last offer to do anything more for her.
    From the mail I've recieved she has gotten way more than the value of the vehicle and modifications out of CAM already via lost business. And that total will continue to grow, and her nightmare and my nightmare will continue with neither of us finding a way to wake up and it all just be a bad dream.
    I've been sick about what happened, I hate that it happened, and I really hoped that my offer to make everything right had been accepted by Melissa. That tech is no longer employed by CAM, no one drives a car (other than around the shop) but me, and I will log every tenth of a mile the car is operated if requested.
    I do wish her the best of luck dealing with her insurance company, -jeff

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Sounds like a word for word response I have already seen. I think he must copy and paste that for a response to anyone.

Shit I wouldn't let them touch my new car! And FUCK yeah you would pay another shop to rebuild my new car. You think the second time is a charm. CAM had one chance to work on my car and by totaling it you lost your chance to fix it now you must pay..........
    That's my 2 cents.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Seems that guy kinda missed the point. His shop destroyed someones car by driving it for personal use. This is a sad deal all the way around. She hasn't gotten jack out of CAM's lost business, she's still out a car.

600hp sube power sancar
    68 panel,

from what i have read on all these links supplied. Jeff did offer to make things correct. the client declined to let him. i understand why. lets think about this somebody totals your pride and joy in gross negligence. the employee is given a speeding ticket for the accident and both Jeff and his employee are pointing fingers at each other. Jeff is the owner of the shop it is his responsibility to step up and say and employee of mine totaled your car it was my fault (cause he is the owner of the shop) and i will fix it or make it better................... instead he screws the client around for a while making them trust him even less. then wants to fix it. well fuck do you think i would give you another chance to fuck up my pride and joy. HELL NO

BLT4SPD

black (SS), red (57)
    2002 cam SS. 57 Pro St

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Sounds like a word for word response I have already seen. I think he must copy and paste that for a response to anyone.

Shit I wouldn't let them touch my new car! And FUCK yeah you would pay another shop to rebuild my new car. You think the second time is a charm. CAM had one chance to work on my car and by totaling it you lost your chance to fix it now you must pay..........
    That's my 2 cents.
    I agree with you, this Creech guy is definitely missing the point.......his shop screws up the car by f#cking playing around with her car and then he wants sympathy for losing business. There is no way in hell that I would let him work on my car a second time...and he goes on to say that he would reuse some of the parts, BULLSHIT!!! that's all I have to say. I live not too far from this shop and I have heard a lot of other horror stories. My advice is to stay clear from this place.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

I wonder how much longer he will be in business?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

man that is really a messed up deal

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Seems that guy kinda missed the point. His shop destroyed someones car by driving it for personal use. This is a sad deal all the way around. She hasn't gotten jack out of CAM's lost business, she's still out a car.
    that sucks a while ago I took my beater to a shop (Rodrigues Automotive) here in san antonio, and so it happens that i took it to get the speed sensor replaced, I took the sensor myself and well when the dude switched it out it didnt work, so he used a red thing with a pointy shaft, well he sticked he prove into the Tach sending wire, and then he pressed the button, the car shut off, so thats when i said, You know what just leave it like that. he then says one more time so on the second time the car shuts off and wont start anymore, turns out they burned my ECU

so when my dad asked about what happened he got pissed and went overthere and told the mechanics politely to leave the car the way it came in. Of course this was the mechanics response "the car was malfunctioning when it got here" and he got insulted(pussy) and pushed my car out on the street. when i showed up I tell them " well no friken shiip the car was malfunctioning, if it wasnt malfunctioning i wouldt of brought it in" I point to the sign luring the customers, and I tell him that sign says Rodrigues tire and automotiv, and at the bottom it says mechanic shops, so basic rule of thumb is that you fix broken cars right? He then tries to change the subject and says but your dad insulted me, I told him he only told you the truth, its not my problem that if you cant fix something you throw it aside, you ever wonder why you dont have any customers? He then says but your dad is trying of accuse me, I told him If i really wanted to accuse the cops would of been here writing out a police report.

when I told him that his eyes broaden up and he got scared, but I didnt bother calling the cops because this was around xmas last year and I really didnt want to go to court and argue, so thill the day I havent taken any of my cars there, neither have my neighbors and friends.

I hate when mechanics are stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information