Red
    2001 Trash Can

Just out for a drive, when...

My ol' lady asked me to drive her to work today, and since the weather was kinda nice I agreed to take her. I dropped her off and then decided...I'm gonna go for a little drive. I head down some nice curvy back roads, and open it up a little on the interstate, eventaully getting back on a road called rt. 3.

About 4 lights before my turn, I come up on a little black VW VR32 or VR332 or whatever the hell they're called with smoked tail lights and dual exhaust. I wasn't really in the mood to race him but we were side by side at the light, and I turned to look at his car and he just gives me this shitty grin, then revs at me. I gave him a little rev and then waited.....GREEN!!!! I wasn't sure what he'd do, but he tried taking off, so I punched it. By the time I was shifting from 1st to 2nd I already had about 5 cars on him, and from there I put a couple of Greyhounds on his ass until around 100

I had to get into a left turn lane, and the turn light was red but, the 2 lanes next to me had a green. So when he came by me I waved, and he let me know I was #1 Why do people always have to be bad sports...? I mean, he started it haha.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

sucks he was a dick lol maybe he wont reve at people anymore

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    sucks he was a dick lol maybe he wont reve at people anymore
    HAHA yea. Like I said I wasn't even lookin for a race, but he brought it on himself. Maybe he beat a stang before and figured ehh, a V8's a V8...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

No the mustangs are faster too unless it was like a stock fox or a stock GT 4.6 non PI

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    No the mustangs are faster too unless it was like a stock fox or a stock GT 4.6 non PI
    I know lol, just a joke

Red
    2003 Santa Fe

Ha, well atleast you gave him what he deserved.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

haha, nice kill Bryan!

dude, so im on 100 and i come up to a red vert firebird with giant gay ass dual dual tips that swung back and forth on bumps between a bootleg bumper extender to make it look like a T/A bumper with the cut outs. He also had some shitty chrome rims. I roll by as we stop for a light and hes fat ass and semi hot gf stare at my car as i give a small rev and laugh from behind my tints. When the light turns he tries to give me a small go from behind some cars and i just stepped on it and went infront of him and kept on goin. lame. just though id share. Cant wait till summer, we gotta go to some meets and shit.

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

ya but the smoked taillights keep the heat out of your intake so that will make that little car scoot. haha but good kill.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    My ol' lady asked me to drive her to work today, and since the weather was kinda nice I agreed to take her. I dropped her off and then decided...I'm gonna go for a little drive. I head down some nice curvy back roads, and open it up a little on the interstate, eventaully getting back on a road called rt. 3.

About 4 lights before my turn, I come up on a little black VW VR32 or VR332 or whatever the hell they're called with smoked tail lights and dual exhaust. I wasn't really in the mood to race him but we were side by side at the light, and I turned to look at his car and he just gives me this shitty grin, then revs at me. I gave him a little rev and then waited.....GREEN!!!! I wasn't sure what he'd do, but he tried taking off, so I punched it. By the time I was shifting from 1st to 2nd I already had about 5 cars on him, and from there I put a couple of Greyhounds on his ass until around 100

I had to get into a left turn lane, and the turn light was red but, the 2 lanes next to me had a green. So when he came by me I waved, and he let me know I was #1 Why do people always have to be bad sports...? I mean, he started it haha.
    dont you get it he was just wanting a show he new he was out classed. i have a pickup with loud pipes and rev up on cars to size up on them incase i ever run across them in my hawk lol.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
    dont you get it he was just wanting a show he new he was out classed. i have a pickup with loud pipes and rev up on cars to size up on them incase i ever run across them in my hawk lol.
    Good point...but where I live it's so rare to EVER see the same person more than one time..unless it's a cop. That always happens to me when I'm in my gf's car. I see a ricer tryin to be fast and furious, or a mustang showin off, and I'm like...damnit I wish I had my car! And I never see them again.

Thread Information