Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by pewterzron View Post
    ^ Dats funny, great cars, the accords.
    i dont consider it great, but it is a good gas saver and its my first car, and i got me here all the way from LA with a bad thermostat(well it started heating up on phoenix). so ive had chances to junk it, but it doesnt feel right. I just fix it myself (for practise ill move on to start working on the TA when im worthy of) and i love seeing the look on the ricesrs that mod their cars with those crotch rockets and i beat them with my gas saver lol

NBM M6
    2000 SS

I bought mine from the original owner for 2grand, spotless, mint interior, and runs great. I get alot of compliments on the way it looks. Zaino,zaino, zaino!! And it has 155k on it.

But back on the subject, srt 8's still sux and are not all DAT!!!!!!!!!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

yes sirr they do. one time i was mergin on to the freeway and a charger diver wanted to beat me to it. but i stepped it up and he had a hard time catching up to me, it was no SRT but it still looked like a tank.

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by pewterzron View Post
    I bought mine from the original owner for 2grand, spotless, mint interior, and runs great. I get alot of compliments on the way it looks. Zaino,zaino, zaino!! And it has 155k on it.

But back on the subject, srt 8's still sux and are not all DAT!!!!!!!!!

they outperform every car in their price range and many that cost a lot more so i do not see your point. Have you ever been in one? i can assure you that they ride very nicely more so then our ls1's. For a low 13's 4 door car that is still comfertable they are hard to beat.

NBM M6
    2000 SS

I just dont like them and think dodge is a crap product. Thats just my opinion, take it for what it is. Had a dodge product and it was the worst car I ever owned. But it is all good no big deal, I see you have a gm and not a dodge right.

And yes I have been in one and my buddie let my drive one, just dont like them. I like vanilla you like chocolate.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

I hate dodge! also, my unlce had a Ram and boy it was like steering a boat. they also feel heavy, i know they use good egines but whats the point? they are heavy and cant tow that much.

I have also owned an F150 2004, yes i admit my dad helped me get it (co signed) however he advised me that ford was a relliable brand. and yeah we used to own an Arostar and it was breaking up every week. so i ignored his wisdom and two months later with REGULAR DRIVING the ENGINE BLOWS i was all wtf its a brand new truck and its doing this? so i had it town back to the dealer, it was still under warranty but they wanted to charge 5grand (supposevly insurance was going to refund me) to fix it, and the problem was that the crankshaft was "defective" so i demanded that i get off of this car, i did not want it anymore, they offered to refun 10 grand minus the 5 grand that it was going to take to fix it, i said youre taking this crap back or ill get a lawsuit on you. so within two weeks they refunded my down payment and they payed what i had payed for on the loan plus interest, and they Refunded my GAS!!!

so now im all GM. my grandfater's borther still has an old chevy that you have to crank to start. with the original engine, and it still runs good.

NBM M6
    2000 SS

Dodge Suxs!!

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    I hate dodge! also, my unlce had a Ram and boy it was like steering a boat. they also feel heavy, i know they use good egines but whats the point? they are heavy and cant tow that much.

I have also owned an F150 2004, yes i admit my dad helped me get it (co signed) however he advised me that ford was a relliable brand. and yeah we used to own an Arostar and it was breaking up every week. so i ignored his wisdom and two months later with REGULAR DRIVING the ENGINE BLOWS i was all wtf its a brand new truck and its doing this? so i had it town back to the dealer, it was still under warranty but they wanted to charge 5grand (supposevly insurance was going to refund me) to fix it, and the problem was that the crankshaft was "defective" so i demanded that i get off of this car, i did not want it anymore, they offered to refun 10 grand minus the 5 grand that it was going to take to fix it, i said youre taking this crap back or ill get a lawsuit on you. so within two weeks they refunded my down payment and they payed what i had payed for on the loan plus interest, and they Refunded my GAS!!!

so now im all GM. my grandfater's borther still has an old chevy that you have to crank to start. with the original engine, and it still runs good.
    they might not drive the best but i do not buy a truck for how it drives really. I always see broken chevys and fords either out in the dunes or comming back from them. The chevy ifs is crap and the ford diesel powerplant is just stupid. it is really hard to beat the reliabality of the dodge solid axle and the cummins motor.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

I raced a 300 from a dig and a rooma nd i got my ass kicked...

that was with flull ehaust and drs no stall

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I thought a Charger was going to mess with me the other day until the red and blue lights came on with a loud siren. I was wrong....

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Cali Night Stalker, what are your MODs man?
    I rarely see the SRT8's where I am, it's usually the Charger Daytona's w/ the limegreen or yellow paintjob & black spoiler & black back panel... Wayyy slower.

Thread Information