Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLs1 View Post
    I Don't care what anyone says on the forum, I own both. And a STOCK SRT-4 will run door to door with an A4 LS1.

I understand that an SRT is a great little car and a beast from a roll. I wish they would have put the SRT4 motor in a AWD platform that wieghed 2900lbs.

Here you guys go heres one of the best vids ive found of a near stock stage 1 vs a near stock a4 camaro from a roll.

2002 Camaro SS - Lid / Exhaust / Auto

2005? SRT4. Mopar Stg 1, BOV / Wastegate / PCM

25 punch

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I Don't care what anyone says on the forum, I own both. And a STOCK SRT-4 will run door to door with an A4 LS1.
    You can hate on the SRT-4 all ya want, but it;s a quick car from a roll.
    Hey man I see you're form Killadelphia...Where.? But anwyay...I raced a stage 2 SRT-4 from about a 60mph roll and he took me at first, but I caught him around 110ish and pulled 2 cars by 155. I only have free mods, CAI, and catback, but that car was FAST!!! I have road raced SRT-4 stage 1's and abolutely murdered them, but it's probably the driver. My car is M6 by the way.

Black
    2002 WS6

SRT-4 is a fast car but i gota agree, its not as fast as an LS1. I have raced about 3 of them and killed them easily, stage 2's are a bit faster but still beat them. Have'nt raced a stage 3, but pretty sure they will beat a light modded LS1. And dnt think anyone here hates on them, they just never lost to one thats all!!!

NBM M6
    2000 SS

I was at union grove raceway all summer, and raced a srt 4 that was modified. I was killing him off the line but he would always catch up to me. He was pissed but I told him he needs to practice his launch. He did beat me once but oh well his car was fast.

The Srt8, blah blah blah, if it is stock, I saw them running 13.7-13.8's all summer. If you mod them well you know, of course they will get faster.

Spent alot of time at union grove all summer, and was not impressed by the heavy ass dodges trying to talk shit, and be tough. Any big ass 4 door dodge pulls up to me all I will do is smile.

And I was running 13.1's 108-110 mph all summer with 60ft's at 2.2-2.4. Bought some drag radials last week. Gonna hit 12's SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

I'll get people on here that I've raced with my SRT-4. Most guys just won't admit it or they think the SRT-4 is modded and the driver is lying.

You can hate on the SRT-4 all ya want, but it;s a quick car from a roll. Look at an SRT-4 timeslip compared to a stock LS1. The SRT-4 makes more up on the back end of the 1/4. The cars are impossible to launch.
    I love LS1's to death, but a good car is a good car.
    why dont you just post some timeslips to prove your point.

i raced an SRT4 on the way to the track. from 60-120 i only put about a car on it. quick little fucker. and then my alternator died haha i guess i won the battle, he won the war.

Black
    2001 Trans am

Tuned right
    And modded just right
    they can be beastly
    Especialy from low rolls

1966 Corvette Coupe

I've never raced any srt-8s, but ive stepped from the driver seat of the vette to the driver seat of a 300C srt-8 and i have to say that thing feals FAST.... I nearly traded the vette for it that day, but i dont like 4 doors...

-me

Thread Information