Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Supercharger + FWD = Lots of wheel hop and spin= terrible race!!! HAHA FWD FTL

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

There is a guy in my town that has a brand new 350z DADDY bought him (Rich Kid) that thinks he has the baddest car in AMERICA!!! ( Note) He had a Nissan Maxima b/f this and he claimed all this work done to it, his K&N intake he said he had OMG!!! ya it was just a sticker stuck on his stock air box LOL!!! oh ya and he had a Chip off ebay that gave him 30 + HP!!! and don't forget about his Purple Neons that I swear he claimed gave him extra power!!! Ya he was the biggest Ricer in town!! anyways he claims his 350z will kill my 240!! I have setup 3 races this year. He has not showed up to 1. I bet him 500$ and I would spot him 3 cars in the 1/4 mile!!! (He's all talk and no show) He claims he is getting a TT setup and then he's gonna race me. I can't stand show boats that are rich that don't have the balls to do what you say!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I figure if this kids parents can afford to buy him a N/A Supra like that then he'll probably convince them to buy him a 2JZGTE engine and he'll come after me then lol.

As for the 350z..Hopefully he can put 10 grand into that VQ or whatever is block. There is someone local to me that has run a TT set up on his 350z twice and his block has blown both times. The car is not a 300zx....its inferior.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

You prob scared him so bad 2jz is all he is thinkin now!!! look out next year HAHA!!!

I really really really hope this kid gets a tt setup!!! B/c Im in the process of doing a few more upgrades on my 240 and Ill half track his little ass!!! and win some cash!!

His brother has seen my car at the track untuned and running bad. He told me Dillion is chicken to come meet me. I know his brother has told him alot of stuff. He was lookin at everything I had installed. Although that night he saw me I was only running 4lbs of boost!!! Next time I roll its going to be on 25lbs of boost!!!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Holy hell that will be nice!

Thread Information