Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Killed a 96 GT (funny)

I'm on my lunch break and this GT 96-98 pulls next to me and the guy started reving at me. I didn't do anything at first because I didn't feel like it until he says "Where is your mullet at hick!"

Now I'm pissed.

I turned on my flashers before we even started moving just to be an asshole.

Light turned and I gave my car hell. I think I broke 95 or so and let off because the next light was coming up. It didn't seem like he attempted to race because I fucked his ass up so bad. Next light I yelled out my window "WANNA TRY AGAIN PUSTANG!!" He just rolled his window up.

End of kill.

lol maybe he thought you were in a v6? :P

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Beats me Mogs lol. I used to have a 96 GT I wouldn't even pull next to a LS1. He had to know I had a V8. LT's and SLP LM2 make it obvious lol.

I dont even hate GT's I think they are nice mine was fun. The fact that he harassed me is what led to the battle.

I recommend not even racing those fools. They are normally the ones who cant drive and cause accidents.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yes sir i had the same exact thing happen to me, a blue mid 90s GT with exhaust pulls up revving. So i was gonna let him get a little head start and then pull on him, he drops the clutch off the line his rear end swings into my lane as im catching him so i let off he swung the back end side to side taking up 3 lanes of traffic then let off and pulled over right away. Some people you gotta watch. He couldnt even control 260hp lol

sebring silver
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Yes sir i had the same exact thing happen to me, a blue mid 90s GT with exhaust pulls up revving. So i was gonna let him get a little head start and then pull on him, he drops the clutch off the line his rear end swings into my lane as im catching him so i let off he swung the back end side to side taking up 3 lanes of traffic then let off and pulled over right away. Some people you gotta watch. He couldnt even control 260hp lol
    thats why i don't give them a head start, if they do loos control i want it to be behind me ....not in front
    2000 auto camaro
    13.54 @ 104 2.049 60' stock 2.73

12.94 @ 109 2.002 60' full exhaust, lid, tune, nitto 555r 2.73

11.899 @ 114.44 1.686 60' full exhaust, lid, tune, nitto 245/50-16 555r 3.73 moser 12-bolt 2800 fuddle, ls6 intake manifold, slp under drive pully,fiberglass hood, bmr k-member

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Its not the horsepower he couldn't control, it was the torque. . . well, whatever torque he has.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I cant stand the people that own 96-98 stangs. Mainly because of this one kid who just has exhaust and intake on his 96. He thinks its badass. He claimed that it had 400 horses

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

best kill story ive heard (i know its a basic one but it rocks!! lol)

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

lol...i nice kill man! I had an 03-04 Mach1 pull up next to me with 3 girls in the car and he starts revving at me at the light...so i turned off traction control and told my friends (they have never ridden in an F-Body or vette before).."boys, let me give you a demonstration of what the LS1 is capable of"..sounding all scientific lol. light turns green and Mach gets the jump (loud as shit!!!)...but i start to reel him in by the end of 1st...2nd...a car later...3rd..half of a care (totals to 1-1/2 car)....shutdown at 90...

pulled into the gas station and went to talk to him...girls were smiling and giggling lol. I said "hey man nice car" lol..we had a few good laughs and it was all fun

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

There is a a Mach 1 near me thats all stock I've heard and the guy claims he beats vette's all the time. Just need to find him.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I'm on my lunch break and this GT 96-98 pulls next to me and the guy started reving at me. I didn't do anything at first because I didn't feel like it until he says "Where is your mullet at hick!"

Now I'm pissed.

I turned on my flashers before we even started moving just to be an asshole.

Light turned and I gave my car hell. I think I broke 95 or so and let off because the next light was coming up. It didn't seem like he attempted to race because I fucked his ass up so bad. Next light I yelled out my window "WANNA TRY AGAIN PUSTANG!!" He just rolled his window up.

End of kill.

Put on the flashers before the race. That is funny.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post

Put on the flashers before the race. That is funny.
    That really pissed him off too

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Nice kill, last night on my way to my gf's a yellow gt followed me the whole way up a 4 lane road like 4 miles and then when i turned on my signal to turn off he gunned it and passed me. what a pussy.

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

Great kill man. There are a lot of dbag mustang drivers but im not gonna lie, i loved my 98 Mustang Gt. It was a great car even though it was probably the biggest mistake Ford ever made. I mean come on, a V8 with with only 220 horse? I did try to race anything though because i loved the challenge or maybe even a suprise here and there. I just knew i belonged in an FBod, i hated mustangs from the day i was born haha. Its hard to find a good challenging race now, everyone is scared or has a riced out POS.
    99 TA-T56 swapped, Lid, TB Bypass, LS6 Intake, !EGR, !AIR, Custom Cam, Mids, O/R-Y, 3:73s, Cutout, Flowmaster.
    A4 numbers w/ mids only 320RWHP 333RWTQ
    Cam numbers and track times soon.

98 NBM Hardtop Formula- Bone stock, A4, 187,000 miles
    13.8@ 103 2.1 60' 1357 DA

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans99LS1 View Post
    Great kill man. There are a lot of dbag mustang drivers but im not gonna lie, i loved my 98 Mustang Gt. It was a great car even though it was probably the biggest mistake Ford ever made. I mean come on, a V8 with with only 220 horse? I did try to race anything though because i loved the challenge or maybe even a suprise here and there. I just knew i belonged in an FBod, i hated mustangs from the day i was born haha. Its hard to find a good challenging race now, everyone is scared or has a riced out POS.
    Call it a mistake if you want, but Ford sold a lot of them. Come on out to Southern California if you can't find any competition. Trust me, there is plenty of competition out here.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I had a 96GT before I had my LS1. I loved that car. It wasn't fast but it had a charm to it. Can't describe it.

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

i was trying to pace a GT one time and was a little ahed of him in 3rd. I was waiting and waiting for him to pull up next to me and honk but the dumbass just drops it and flys past me and im like WTF?!!. Hell knowing him he probably went and bragged to all his friends saying that he beat a Firehawk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans99LS1 View Post

Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar

SOM
    99 Trans Am

Flash i know, that statement is ironic. But thats the weird thing, i hated mustangs but i ended buying one and it actually turned out to be a great car. But no matter what ill never really like them because they are simply Mustangs. I do respect it and see why it has so many followers also

99 Kobra, i know they did very well and can see why after owning it but its a V8 with so little power that kinda bugged me. I would love to come out to California and have some nice to cars to hang around(especially ones that would destroy me)! Thats all i look for around here but never run into much. Theres too many old people.

Thread Information