Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Agree!!! Although there still about the same weight. But I don't like the V6 Setup!
    that'd be so great... having a R34... it's like a Rolling Playstation... with the Digital Display in the Center Council...

there's oficially only 1 here in PR... and 2 more on the way... for sale to the highest bidder...and last time I cheked they where going for about $100K... just on all the shipping costs and such... all bone Stock

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    that'd be so great... having a R34... it's like a Rolling Playstation... with the Digital Display in the Center Council...

there's oficially only 1 here in PR... and 2 more on the way... for sale to the highest bidder...and last time I cheked they where going for about $100K... just on all the shipping costs and such... all bone Stock
    Ya I can't name 1 skyline here I have seen personally. Im the only one I know within 500Miles any direction of me with a skyline engine!! Very hard to find parts for. But I have converted most Jap part #'s with U.S #'s. Just takes a little more effort when building. But I enjoy it most knowing im the only one in my county and 1 of 2 I know of in my state with the rb25 setup. I like different and thats about as diff as you can get!

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I have seen 2 around here where people race. 1 was somewhat fast nothing too crazy done to it and the other was an insane car. 700+awhp, he also owns a 500frwhp integra and a 1100rwhp supra. The guy is insane, he also used to have a civic that ran a 10.2

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Here is a video of the new Gt-R on the track for testing.

Here is another video with more details about the car:

Last edited by Sleeper101; 12-20-2007 at 09:16 AM.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs up Handling-------------

Thanks for sharing your video finding....

Though the vehicle looks like junk, it seems to handle corners and sounds very good on the track. With an improved body style, I'm sure that it will sell well.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Ya there is only going to be a limited production made due to every engine and Gearbox hand assembled. I think I heard in one of the video's there is not going to be a manual trans made? Did you hear that also?

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink Made to Last

I think I read it somewhere about not having a Manual... not sure.... I think they will have a Manual though, since it's a sports car. They won't worry about sales for it's a limited production. Though we speak crap about not wanting to purchase the vehicle, it's out of our reach.

Despite the case man, I think this vehicle performs well.... Import vehicle from Japan our A1... they take pride in the assembly compared to US Domestic... as we no, imports last longer than American made.... this is just a fact. Sucks though!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all 4 of my vehicles are American made and they have had their own problems... especially with my TA not being able to roll the window all the way up right now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Ya there is only going to be a limited production made due to every engine and Gearbox hand assembled. I think I heard in one of the video's there is not going to be a manual trans made? Did you hear that also?

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

They are coming equiped with the paddle shifters so im not sure if there going to consider that as a manual option even tho its not a true manual. But who knows what the big dogs will come up with.

Jap cars are made nice b/c they do take pride in there cars.
    I like the new Gt-R, If it had the inline 6 I would be happier but they went to the v6 for a reason. So we will just take it how it is. But that car looks like it handles like no bodies business!!!

The car is out of our reach but No complaints from me when I see it on the streets. You will get a thumbs up from me.

I own both Jap and domestic cars and they both have there problems. So thats just a cars nature.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information