Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Known rip offs

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    ok well i just talked to him on the phone. He seems like an ok guy, he just seems to confuse me a little.

Since i made a dispute it put a lock on all of his incoming money for paypal- and he says he does business on ebay. He refunded me my $500 a few minutes ago and it is "status pending" from paypal. He said he refunded me to lift the lock on his account so he could do other business. Makes sense to me. But then he also said that the headers were still on their way and to send him the money back once i receive them. Yet in his message about the refund he said that he will go to the post office and tell them to return to sender. He said he needed his paypal account unlocked. If i do get the headers at my house i will send him the money. But who know if they are on their way or what lol He did say that he will send me a tracking numebr when he finds the receipt.

I'll keep you all posted:

sparknotes: I almost have a refund pending from paypal. Headers may still arrive at which point i will pay him for them.
    that's funny because i told him to send the wii first then i would send the money when i got it. i gave him my ebay info which has 162 feedback, and my tech info i have over 50 feedback on tech. and that i was a mod here. he still said no. make sure you get your money to your bank, and wait till the headers check out.

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    yea, i'm don't really care if the headers show up - as soon as my refund clears i will be happy!

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

yea, i'm don't really care if the headers show up - as soon as my refund clears i will be happy!
    i'll be happy too, i caught one early enough.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

ok well i just talked to him on the phone. He seems like an ok guy, he just seems to confuse me a little.

Since i made a dispute it put a lock on all of his incoming money for paypal- and he says he does business on ebay. He refunded me my $500 a few minutes ago and it is "status pending" from paypal. He said he refunded me to lift the lock on his account so he could do other business. Makes sense to me. But then he also said that the headers were still on their way and to send him the money back once i receive them. Yet in his message about the refund he said that he will go to the post office and tell them to return to sender. He said he needed his paypal account unlocked. If i do get the headers at my house i will send him the money. But who know if they are on their way or what lol He did say that he will send me a tracking numebr when he finds the receipt.

I'll keep you all posted:

sparknotes: I almost have a refund pending from paypal. Headers may still arrive at which point i will pay him for them.

hope u get your $$$ back bro

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i'll be happy too, i caught one early enough.
    and i can't thank you enough for catching it so soon!! You may have saved me $500. 1fastcamarosss11 you rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    hope u get your $$$ back bro
    thanks. It looks like i should get it. Just gotta wait for paypal to review the case then i should have it.

iTrader

red, silver
    97 and 01 vettes

Always pay thru paypal and use a credit card as your means of paying...you have recourse through your credit card company also. If there is no money to be gotten in the persons paypal acct. you're out of luck. Dont ask........

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

^ I am not so sure about that. I am pretty sure part of the Fee for using Paypal goes towards insurance up to $2000.00 in case shit like this happens.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    ^ I am not so sure about that. I am pretty sure part of the Fee for using Paypal goes towards insurance up to $2000.00 in case shit like this happens.

I have heard people say they lost their money if the persons account is dry.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

O really? I am probably wrong then-I thought I read about up to 2 grand insured-maybe not. Sorry.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

O really? I am probably wrong then-I thought I read about up to 2 grand insured-maybe not. Sorry.

I dont really know ????? would like to know for future reference

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I will try to find out for sure in a bit.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I will try to find out for sure in a bit.

let me know what u find out

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

no problem

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Well he still hasnt said anything to me, he claimed he was going to send the springs out this morning but wanted me to cancel the claim with paypal first. I told him I would cancel it when the springs got here. He has not responded to me since then. I have a dispute with paypal and am extremely close to pressing it to a claim. Ill keep ya posted.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Ok- the buyer protection varies from $200-$2000 on Ebay purchases ONLY. This protection does not apply for non Ebay items. For non Ebay purchases the money to be refunded is reimburst from the sellers account-if the seller doesnt have the money in his account you lose. This is why you should only deal with VERIFIED sellers which means they have their bank account connected to their Paypal so even if they doent have money in Paypal the money will be withdrawn from their bank account (which is good unless their bank account is empty).

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Ok- the buyer protection varies from $200-$2000 on Ebay purchases ONLY. This protection does not apply for non Ebay items. For non Ebay purchases the money to be refunded is reimburst from the sellers account-if the seller doesnt have the money in his account you lose. This is why you should only deal with VERIFIED sellers which means they have their bank account connected to their Paypal so even if they doent have money in Paypal the money will be withdrawn from their bank account (which is good unless their bank account is empty).

good post .........nice info

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Best way to buy stuff (like a guy posted earlier) is with your credit card Through paypal.

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepp1691 View Post
    Well he still hasnt said anything to me, he claimed he was going to send the springs out this morning but wanted me to cancel the claim with paypal first. I told him I would cancel it when the springs got here. He has not responded to me since then. I have a dispute with paypal and am extremely close to pressing it to a claim. Ill keep ya posted.
    don't cancel your dispute until it is fully resolved. He wanted me to do that. If if keep your dispute active then his account is locked and he can't accept $$ from other people that he plans on fucking.

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

don't cancel your dispute until it is fully resolved. He wanted me to do that. If if keep your dispute active then his account is locked and he can't accept $$ from other people that he plans on fucking.
    correct we have plenty of info on this guy.

iTrader

Sunset Orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Has anyone recieved anything from this guy? He has stopped communicating with me so I think I am going to bump from a dispute to a claim.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information