Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi
    More pics of the Formula please!
    Those pics were during the preliminary stages. Waiting on a buddy of mine over in Florida to finish up the turbo manifolds for me, probabaly get them during December. Was going back and forth with the concept of; HSR or stock TPI, HSR or stock TPI, and decided to go with the stock TPI for now (albeit, velocity ported)....

Engine bay isn't finished yet, as the hole in the firewall from the A/C being removed is still prevalent, and driving me crazy. I'm waiting on another non-A/C heater box. Interior was swapped too, Grey to Black. Should be a solid nine second car when she's tuned, provided I get enough traction of course....

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8
    What are you guys using to tune it? And the firebird with HUGE turbos is sinister, but I still fear the stock Z06.
    My cousin pulled me pretty bad with his ten second '98 Trans Am that I sold to him awhile back while I was driving the ZO6. Talk about a humbling experience. The '91 Formula, when finished, will annihilate his '98 Trans Am though. Tuning is nothing too extensive for the Eclipse. My cousin is just tweaking the VE tables until Tony can get it dyno tuned....

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

wait wait wait. What was done to that trans am?! Good lord thats badass.

Twin Turbo your Z06. Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi
    psi?
    ^

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Those pics were during the preliminary stages. Waiting on a buddy of mine over in Florida to finish up the turbo manifolds for me, probabaly get them during December. Was going back and forth with the concept of; HSR or stock TPI, HSR or stock TPI, and decided to go with the stock TPI for now (albeit, velocity ported)....

Engine bay isn't finished yet, as the hole in the firewall from the A/C being removed is still prevalent, and driving me crazy. I'm waiting on another non-A/C heater box. Interior was swapped too, Grey to Black. Should be a solid nine second car when she's tuned, provided I get enough traction of course....
    Is it a 305 or 350tpi? I had a 91 Formy too, converted the front end from an '87 tho...

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1
    wait wait wait. What was done to that trans am?! Good lord thats badass....
    That was my very first LS1 Trans Am that I had when I joined this forum. When I had it, I was running a Fast 90/90, AFR Heads, custom Thunder Racing Camshaft, TCI-3500 Stall Speed, U/D Pulley, SLP Lid, K&N Filter w/FRA, and plenty-o-tuning. He needed a car, so I sold it to him for a very good price, and before I knew it, he yanked the cam in favor for another, and did some additional work to the AFR heads. He won't tell me what he did w/the transmission, nor will he tell me what gears he's running out back. The guy's been racing for years, but I didn't expect him to pull me that freaking bad though....

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1
    Twin Turbo your Z06. Do it.
    Are you kidding? The wife would kill me....!

That was a beautiful Formula!!!!

The car came with a 305-TPI, but it was pulled in favor for a 350 that I had lying around....

Click for full size

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

That was a beautiful Formula!!!!

The car came with a 305-TPI, but it was pulled in favor for a 350 that I had lying around....
    Thanks! 305tpi with a few mods.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

I'm gonna guess comp cam 280/280 and an fpred turbo.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Too bad you are so far away or i would put the supra in that video.

^ I think 4tun8 has a similar idea to that of mine from awhile back. The races themselves will be filmed individually for all to see, but the actual video compilation will include a whole bunch of scenes, not necessarily filmed altogether though. I say film the Supra whooping on a few challengers, as well as some solo scenes, and ship the DVD over to 4tun8 so he can edit the Supra in. I for one would like to see it included (when a car is embellished, you'll have a subtitle naming it's owner)....

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol its just funny to see a 87 supra be heavily modded noone around here suspects it. They just think im some dumb kid with a burgundy supra with a loud exhaust. I would love to get some video but i wouldnt be able to do it until next spring, the motor is out of the supra and my Trans Am. New cam setup for the T/A and a new internals computer and turbo setup for the supra. Previous number were 517rwhp and 492rwtrq. Hopefully we will see 600+rwhp. The T/A was 340+rwhp with just 3 bolt ons, im doin port polish heads, intake manifold, new valve train, new cam, clutch and hopfully if have moeny left over form the supra and the rest of the T/A mods a rear end with 4.10s and some drag radials.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 10-31-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Rob, awesome idea! Once my car gets back from TTP Performance (hopefully the end of this week or beginning of next) I'll run the GSX just for fun. BTW, my friend has a Eagle Talon that would probably do a couple pulls w/ you in your Z06 if you want man.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

the TPI will cut you off above 4500 rpms. ported and everything else. go with the HSR. i did on my 86TA. i'm the owner of www.stealthram.com as well.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Rob, awesome idea! Once my car gets back from TTP Performance (hopefully the end of this week or beginning of next) I'll run the GSX just for fun. BTW, my friend has a Eagle Talon that would probably do a couple pulls w/ you in your Z06 if you want man.
    Hey bro, how have you been man? What kind of work are you getting done to the Camaro? Definitely let me know when you get the car back, as the GSX should be finished up by then. Just spoke w/him too, and that damn oil line that leads from the turbo to the pan is leaking, so I need to seal that up for him this Saturday as well. Hmm, Eagle Talon ehh....?

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23
    the TPI will cut you off above 4500 rpms. ported and everything else. go with the HSR. i did on my 86TA. i'm the owner of www.stealthram.com as well.
    Hey Rob, what's up! Yeah, I remember that White '86 Trans Am of yours very very well. You and Tim (Traxion) had two very inspiring, naturally aspirated, and fast Third Gen's back then. Your right about the HSR, need to get my hands on one, so if you know anyone selling a used one on your site, by all means, please lemme know. Gonna give Bob's (Rbob) new Flash EBL ECM system a try with this combo, too....

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

there's a few for sale on there.

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8
    I'm gonna guess comp cam 280/280 and an fpred turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23
    there's a few for sale on there.
    Just posted in the Parts Wanted section, thanks Rob....

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Just posted in the Parts Wanted section, thanks Rob....
    no problem. you know, i keep forgetting we already know each other.

^

Never forget, Third Gen's forever man, (Click Here, then Click Here)!!!!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

i remember the second video

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information