Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

He could have a boosted ls1 or even better boosted stroked 408 lol.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

1998 Trans Am WS6 Sport Gold Metallic
    Lid, Pro 5.0, WS6 Short Stick, TB Bypass, 4.10's, Poly Mounts, Bilstein Shocks, LS6 Intake, STB, Eagle F1's. SS Longtube Headers and True Duals w/ H pipe and Magnaflows. 341.4WHP/346.1 lb/ft.
    ^ Is what his profile says, Nice setup and it sounds quick!!
    Im sure it would be a good race as his sets and mine, But im abour 700lbs lighter... Also this time next year he would need a Blower!!!!

I wished he lived within 400 miles of me I would for real call him out, But I know he isnt going to travel to TN and Im not traveling to NJ.

Maybe one day we will meet on PINKS....

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

The concept of that show is cool, but the host is just WTF. I saw an episode where some guy crashed and the host jsut started running down the trtack, the guy was past the 1/4mile mark, all these trucks and shit were passing him trying to get to the driver. He was running the whole time like he was gonna do something. Well anyway maybe we can meet on pinks and have the battle of the inline 6 turbo cars, although mine weighs like 3750lbs lol.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

My favorite is pinks all out!!! B/c in a real pinks street race its a run wat you brung heads up situation, That show gives lengths. Which is cool if your bracket racing.

It would be hard to race for pinks after all the work/hours/years and money inversted, My luck I would break the axles on the line again LOL!!!!!

ya your about 650lbs or so heavier than me, Although im sure my 12 point rollcage of 1/2 pipe going in soon will add 50-100 lbs, But I gotta be safe!!!!

Once im done ill run it across some scales to get a final weight.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

I'll call you out sleeper show you why imports suck!!!!!! lol J/k had to get in on the fun Im sure you will bust my ass this spring at crossville any way.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Hey man I love some close races, I look forward to running this next summer!!!! We need to get a street car battle going, I don't see a lot of 7.80's to 8.20 street cars run there.

Ill accept your challenge!!!! HAHA

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

there is a terminator and a mach 1 that runs 7.80-8.00 but thats the only two i could think of. I would probably be around 8.40's with drag radials maybe a little better my last time there was 8.74 at 88mph. lots of traction problems that night lol.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

I did see a Mustang im thinking it was a Gt but not for sure, supercharged, with a girl driving it went 7.89, I was like WTF!!!! LOL..... but the more the car ran the worse it got, the last pass I seen was like 8.10's. She never would pull beside me, Although that night I was getting pretty sidways on top end.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I love 1/4mile tracks

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

No matter what kind of car you talk about. If it isn't American Muscle with a V8 or higher engine, then some people will never have anything positive to say, and will never concede that anything is good about it.

Price aside, Pride aside. This car will be a nice additive to the roadways. It will bring another fast car with high performance and a refined look to the streets and make the automotive scene a bit more exciting. So, me personally, I am all for it.

So just do like most of us do here, laugh it off, and chalk it up as a lost cause to a stubborn, closed minded individual(s). You will NEVER get through to them, They have the right to think whatever they want and if they chooses to ignore shear facts and continue to deny other cars capabilities then so be it, The world continues to turn, It continues to revolve around the sun, and you will most likely never have to deal with them face to face.

Some people are simply born obnoxious, "nuff said"

Lastly: I4, I5, I6, V6, V8, V10, V12, W12, Naturally Aspirated, Supercharged, Turbocharged, NOS, Twin Turbo'd, Diesel, Air cooled, Watercooled, Intercooled, Alcohol injected, modified, stock, engine swapped, fart can, glass packs, open headers, side exhaust,..etc.. -- --- If it is performs well it performs well.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    No matter what kind of car you talk about. If it isn't American Muscle with a V8 or higher engine, then some people will never have anything positive to say, and will never concede that anything is good about it.

Price aside, Pride aside. This car will be a nice additive to the roadways. It will bring another fast car with high performance and a refined look to the streets and make the automotive scene a bit more exciting. So, me personally, I am all for it.

So just do like most of us do here, laugh it off, and chalk it up as a lost cause to a stubborn, closed minded individual(s). You will NEVER get through to them, They have the right to think whatever they want and if they chooses to ignore shear facts and continue to deny other cars capabilities then so be it, The world continues to turn, It continues to revolve around the sun, and you will most likely never have to deal with them face to face.

Some people are simply born obnoxious, "nuff said"

Lastly: I4, I5, I6, V6, V8, V10, V12, W12, Naturally Aspirated, Supercharged, Turbocharged, NOS, Twin Turbo'd, Diesel, Air cooled, Watercooled, Intercooled, Alcohol injected, modified, stock, engine swapped, fart can, glass packs, open headers, side exhaust,..etc.. -- --- If it is performs well it performs well.

A-MEN!!!!!!!! Nicely said I agree 100%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information