Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol drunk at work, alot of people would loose alot of money.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Lol drunk at work, alot of people would loose alot of money.
    LOL, that'd be interesting to see...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol i wouldnt need i gun i work at a bank but not a place hwere the kkep money, but i do handle millon dollar loan transfers HMMMMMM

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    The plus side of having dual overhead cams is a big top end. With the small displacement it lacks low end torque, but because it is able to breath so well, it runs big up top.

That race was right on with what I expected. I always go with what I see most commonly, and the M5 Mach 1's are usually right on par with the A4 LS1cars - pretty much identical. An M6 LS1 is a whole different story.
    I'm not so sure I'd say "its a whole different story". I just think it takes a highly skilled driver to run a Mach 1 to its potential. Like everyone says, both stock M5 Mach's and Stock M6 LS1's run low 13's with an optimal driver, under optimal circumstances.

The Mach 1 is all top end though (7K redline), so if you bog on the launch or fall out of the powerband, its all over. However, if you know how to drive the car, I don't see why it wouldn't run neck and neck with an M6 LS1 in the 1/4. Fastest stock Mach 1 I remember reading about hit a 13.2 @ 107MPH, easily on par with an M6 LS1.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I wasnt saying you have to go look for a place to get head. Somone brought up roadhead in a stick car, I was just saying its not such a big deal just need a long empty road to be able to just put it in 6th and cruize lol

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

What was this thread originally about again? I forgot now...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

+1 to wesman. like i said, last ride i got in one it seemed like it waited to get to 6k rpms to start pulling

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

he only really got me by 3/4 of a car... in a properly Driven M6... I would either kept my half a car lead...or might have gained a little more... then again... the only manual car I've ever driven in anger is a Miata... LOL... and the only other time I tried to drive a Stick Car at full potential... (a Jetta with a bad Rear Engine Mount)... well lets just say 2nd hasn't been the same on that car again...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah I know...but it's the principle of the thing... dump a 9 Inch in there...and even if I win...I'll hear... "YEAH YOU WON THANKS TO FORD MOFO!!!"

or something
    U do know that other company's make a 9" rear now, it's not just all about Ford, right? Also, you'll make more power uptop once you get rid of that horrible LS1 Intake manifold. Also invest in some headers man...

Red?
    2001 Z28

he only really got me by 3/4 of a car... in a properly Driven M6... I would either kept my half a car lead...or might have gained a little more
    Actually, referring back to some of your prior posts, it seems as though if your car currently possessed an M6, and you drove it properly, you would have lost far worse. As in watching the Mach disappear as your already ailing 10-bolt spewed its guts all over the street! LOL

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Stalker View Post
    Actually, referring back to some of your prior posts, it seems as though if your car currently possessed an M6, and you drove it properly, you would have lost far worse. As in watching the Mach disappear as your already ailing 10-bolt spewed its guts all over the street! LOL
    LOL... oh so true!...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    Lol idk, I think it was something about some race or somthing hehe

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    it was about me getting beat by my friends Mach1... by about 3/4's of a car... passing me at like 100+mph...

yeah... that and roadhead....

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Same make this for me becasue I dont know how, we need a thread for a poll to see what do people enjoy more? Racing or Sex?

he only really got me by 3/4 of a car... in a properly Driven M6... I would either kept my half a car lead...or might have gained a little more... then again... the only manual car I've ever driven in anger is a Miata... LOL... and the only other time I tried to drive a Stick Car at full potential... (a Jetta with a bad Rear Engine Mount)... well lets just say 2nd hasn't been the same on that car again...
    Yeah keep feeling your mouth, you know I got you by 3/4 car because we had to stop due to a curve up ahead beacuse when i start pulling wasnt with ease, I was pullin real hard, if the curve wasnt there 3/4 cars will be more like 2 car.

You seem you are mad or something because you thought you wounldnt lose since its always camaro winning. Well news for you Mach1 aint slow as GT.

So just get that M6 you are talking about every time and if you beat me good I wont be like Dam my tires spin, dam auto sucks, dam third fails me again, If i had gear i would own you. Ill just be like man that shit runs fast.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Same make this for me becasue I dont know how, we need a thread for a poll to see what do people enjoy more? Racing or Sex?
    racing.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Yeah keep feeling your mouth, you know I got you by 3/4 car because we had to stop due to a curve up ahead beacuse when i start pulling wasnt with ease, I was pullin real hard, if the curve wasnt there 3/4 cars will be more like 2 car.

You seem you are mad or something because you thought you wounldnt lose since its always camaro winning. Well news for you Mach1 aint slow as GT.

So just get that M6 you are talking about every time and if you beat me good I wont be like Dam my tires spin, dam auto sucks, dam third fails me again, If i had gear i would own you. Ill just be like man that shit runs fast.
    LOL... ... you know you car tops out before my car does...(factory Limited)... so... if there was actually a long enough road here in PR... I would've passed you back...and headed for 160mph...

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

When racing to top end the a4's just dont do the trick. It seems to take them a lot long to reach top end than a m6. And as far as sex or racing, i'd have to say I get a bigger rush from racing.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Im chosing sex. With racing, theres a chance you might lose. Sex is a win-win situation lol.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Im chosing sex. With racing, theres a chance you might lose. Sex is a win-win situation lol.
    yeah...until a few weeks later... when she goes..."I have something to tell you"... and then it's a Lose-Lose Situation...

that's why racing is great... you can have it all you want... without ending up with a extra mouth to feed...

Tickets for speeding and such are a bitch though...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information