Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Turbo'd Civic

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Whoever told you they are better for anything is a liar and tell them if they want trq they bought there car from the wrong country

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Whoever told you they are better for anything is a liar and tell them if they want trq they bought there car from the wrong country
    LOL... hey I don't argue with people...when they out number me by 20 to 1... fckng ricers... anyways... there's plenty of little rice boxes here runnin really fast... if you want once your at home go to YouTube and write... "Pista de Carolina Puerto Rico"... or "Night Warriors" ... and check some of them bitches out...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

One of my old roommates had a turbo hatchback civic, we stipped the whole car but 2 seats, it made almost 280fwhp and ran a 13.3 on some street tires. Hey i know about having a F-Body and haveing all honda owners live around you i used to live on the South side of Milwaukee i know you dont know what that is but lets just me and my roomates were the only white people for a 15blocks, everyone else was black or Mexican, there were 4turbo civis on my street alone. And about 10 early 90s STSs lol

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

One of my old roommates had a turbo hatchback civic, we stipped the whole car but 2 seats, it made almost 280fwhp and ran a 13.3 on some street tires. Hey i know about having a F-Body and haveing all honda owners live around you i used to live on the South side of Milwaukee i know you dont know what that is but lets just me and my roomates were the only white people for a 15blocks, everyone else was black or Mexican, there were 4turbo civis on my street alone. And about 10 early 90s STSs lol
    hahahahahaha... well that's just wrong... hehe... around here it's been a tradition...hell my dad was a RICER back in the 70's... hahaha... and ever since Rotarys came out...everyone else things V8's are Crap... well I enjoy making them WRONG... hehe

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

god damn, civics are gay as fuck. i dont care if they are making 9 million horse power, i will NEVER drive one.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    hahahahahaha... well that's just wrong... hehe... around here it's been a tradition...hell my dad was a RICER back in the 70's... hahaha... and ever since Rotarys came out...everyone else things V8's are Crap... well I enjoy making them WRONG... hehe
    but rotarys are crap lol. usually the fast mazdas have like... regular engines in them. idk what ud call a regular engine

theres rotary, and thers... nonrotary?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    god damn, civics are gay as fuck. i dont care if they are making 9 million horse power, i will NEVER drive one.
    LOL good thing that job I found isn't in a Honda dealer...none of you would speak to me anymore!!!

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    LOL good thing that job I found isn't in a Honda dealer...none of you would speak to me anymore!!!

i seriously would never work at one.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

but rotarys are crap lol. usually the fast mazdas have like... regular engines in them. idk what ud call a regular engine

theres rotary, and thers... nonrotary?
    Fastest Rotary in Puerto Rico...runs 7.21secs down the 1/4mile... not that high of a trap speed either... in a very light weight Starlet...

there's Rotary and then there's Piston Motors... they hold events of just that...here... every other month... god damn Rice Fest... mostly RWD's though... the FWD craze is still just a Street thing over here...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

i seriously would never work at one.
    LOL... well I'm about to work in another very Ricey place... a Toyota Dealership...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Rotarys are crap cause they dont last, the whole motor is based of seals the seals usually go after 30,000 miles most motors need a rebuild after 30k. Alost of people put ls1s in those cars for the torque. Rotarys make no torque, but yes they are highly effiecent and can be made into drag cars. I have seen 4 rotor motros make as high as 3500hp. Only v8s can do that no import cars can. Though if you want a street car after a certian amount of hp around 600rwhp rotary motors become very very hard to deal with. Some days my friends mid 9 second rx7 would run like a dream and some days it would shake if he got on the gas. He sold it because he had to work on it almost everytime he wanted to take it for a ride.

Red?
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Its deffently a rare color for the LS1s
    Charming's car is the same color as mine. Anyone happen to know what color GM calls it?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

No as good as red, i believe is the name of it

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Rotarys are crap cause they dont last, the whole motor is based of seals the seals usually go after 30,000 miles most motors need a rebuild after 30k. Alost of people put ls1s in those cars for the torque. Rotarys make no torque, but yes they are highly effiecent and can be made into drag cars. I have seen 4 rotor motros make as high as 3500hp. Only v8s can do that no import cars can. Though if you want a street car after a certian amount of hp around 600rwhp rotary motors become very very hard to deal with. Some days my friends mid 9 second rx7 would run like a dream and some days it would shake if he got on the gas. He sold it because he had to work on it almost everytime he wanted to take it for a ride.
    oh yeah...the guy at the local Dyno... has one with 600whp... rebuilds the motor after every 20 passes down the track... LOL... that has to suck balls...but he says it's actually extremely cheap and simple...so I don't know what to think about that...personally I like Reliability... but to each his own...right?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

It is easy the motors only have 4 or 5 moving parts to them, and it is cheap you can get a gasket set for under 500 dollars, but who wants to spend 500 dollars and rebuild there engine twice a year. On high hp applications like his every week lol, now my friend matt has a reliable 450rwhp rx7.

Red?
    2001 Z28

No as good as red, i believe is the name of it
    Nah. I've owned too many red cars. Hell, besides the Camaro, I own two red cars now. At least one third of the cars on my street are red. I like to be different. That's ONE reason I switched from the 5.0s a few years back. Probably 3 out of every 4 cars I saw at the street races or the strip were 5.0s. Now I know of only a handful around here, but several of those are lethal.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I know i was joking, but i love red T/As, this is my second, its my favorite color other than SOM. But if i had the money to get the car painted i would just get it painted red again, but a custom red, pearl gold and then candle apple red on top of that, makes a badass red. As for the color you guys have, there are a ton of lt1 cars around here with that color.

Red?
    2001 Z28

I know i was joking, but i love red T/As, this is my second, its my favorite color other than SOM. But if i had the money to get the car painted i would just get it painted red again, but a custom red, pearl gold and then candle apple red on top of that, makes a badass red. As for the color you guys have, there are a ton of lt1 cars around here with that color.
    Well, fortunately, it's been about 6 months since I saw an F-bod around here the same color as mine. If there were alot of them, I'd do something to customize it and set it apart, as you said you would do to yours if you had the extra coin. But the exterior color had nothing to do with my purchase. The car had 31,000 miles and looked new inside and out. I bought it from a Chevy dealership, and they really gave me a deal since I was paying cash.....a MUCH better deal than I would have expected from a dealership. I would've still bought it if it were piss yellow or puke green!

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

True, yeah i got mine for ma dealership aswell, 10,700 for a 2000 with 48k miles and i paid and extra 1500 for the 2 year 36kmile extended warrenty, and so far its paid for itself since, i broke ome valve springs and htey couldnt explain why so they dropped a new ls1 in the car. The only mod done to the car when i got it was it was lowered 1 inch all around.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

True, yeah i got mine for ma dealership aswell, 10,700 for a 2000 with 48k miles and i paid and extra 1500 for the 2 year 36kmile extended warrenty, and so far its paid for itself since, i broke ome valve springs and htey couldnt explain why so they dropped a new ls1 in the car. The only mod done to the car when i got it was it was lowered 1 inch all around.
    you lucky bastards... hehe... I was lucky to even find mine... it was cheap...but I guess you get what you paid for... $8K... and runnin on $2500...just on maintanance (so far)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information