Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyred
    What do mean thats slow? That will get you on the hyway in plenty of time.Not every body drives like us.
    What do you mean what do I mean... one one thousand....two one thousand...three one thousand....four one thousand...five one thousand....six one thousand...seven one thousand...eight one thousand..nine one thousand...ten one thousand....woo hooo 60 mph...now only gotta get to 75mph to keep up with traffic

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Hybrid Accord.

sonnyred
    Was doing about 80mph on rte 390 in upstate new york last summer ,had one of those prius jobs go by me so fast i almost got out of my car, thought i stopped.The technology that went into this car is something else.Good second car good price good tech and when gas goes to four or five skins a gal ---good mileage.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

C'mon, those things aren't that fast.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Quote Originally Posted by GatorSS
    C'mon, those things aren't that fast.
    I have to agree.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Don't they have rubber band engines?

quicky06
    until they start approving some of the new nuclear reactors(ball bed) you wont see any hydrogen cars coming out to dealers. currently it takes more energy and polution to produce hydrogen then the car saves

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Huh, didn't know that. The concept of a Hydrogen car itself seems like a great idea.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

sonnyred
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorSS
    $31.5k for a frickin' Accord?
    31,500 for thier hybrid.haha Hold on,thats with no options. Now do you want options? Watch that price climb.Hydrogyn? The average joe blow can,t afford one,get hit in one of those and you,ll look like like the hindenberg zepplin whooosh.

quicky06
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyred
    31,500 for thier hybrid.haha Hold on,thats with no options. Now do you want options? Watch that price climb.Hydrogyn? The average joe blow can,t afford one,get hit in one of those and you,ll look like like the hindenberg zepplin whooosh.

and if you want to be picky the hindemburg didnt light up because of the H it lit because of the meterial on the out side. the germans were very good when it came to dealing with gas(no double meaning intinded sorry). the extrior of the blimp is a foil type meterial that has a coating VERY similar to the solid rocket boosters of the space shuttle

sonnyred
    Quote Originally Posted by quicky06
    and if you want to be picky the hindemburg didnt light up because of the H it lit because of the meterial on the out side. the germans were very good when it came to dealing with gas(no double meaning intinded sorry). the extrior of the blimp is a foil type meterial that has a coating VERY similar to the solid rocket boosters of the space shuttle
    Rocket booster material?It was made with a cloth type material that was coated with with dope which was very inflamable. The hydrogyn was stored in sheep blatters and the explosion occured from within. What i really meant was any car getting hit in the rear,gas or hydro has the requirments to explode.No big deal.Those of you that are young may see H cars that are affordable but thats a long way off. Our problem is right now.We have to conserve any way possible and hybrids are a start in that direction.

I drove a Prius this week, man are they slow! Would def make a GREAT commuter car though.. just have to tint the windows

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    I drove a Prius this week, man are they slow! Would def make a GREAT commuter car though.. just have to tint the windows
    Yea so noone will recognize you....if yota made them look better they wouldn't be that bad.

sonnyred
    Quote Originally Posted by quicky06
    Ihave to correct my last post it was covered with cloth material and the material was coated with powdered aluminum and iron oxide which combined is a rocket fuel,so yes static elec. could have set it off off .

Thread Information