Black on black.
    2001 WS6 M6 (stock)

Z4M/Lightning/02' TA/C5/94-98GT

PS. I have not posted in forever and hence the flood of kill stories. Sorry to be a forum whore but this is 6-months in the making! I have been persuing other hobbies for a while (lost 12#, gained muscle, bought a new pistol, got back out to the range a good bit, ect.)

However, I finally got my act togather and got the bird back in shape and everything on it fixed.(minor annoying things that irritated me) Have a few kills I racked up that I will post for you guys.

02' TA
    This guy had an 02 Automatic with Free ram-air mod, Lid, Catback, polish/ported MASS AIR (bad idea and it cost him a few ponies he said).

Anyways, this was the most deadlocked race I have ever had. 70-120 we were dead even. Nothing gave. Really cool guy though, told me the mods and that his best time was a 13.4@105 on a 2.0 60'. I was happy to have been = even though I have a 6-speed. I am bone stock paper filter and all.

C5
    This was an interesting one, it was a black C5 with a custom plate (a name, and I doubt he wants it on the net). Guy didnt get it at first and I flew off...he then got on my bumper and obviously wanted some.

So...lined up at 70 and I gave him the 3-honk. On the 1st honk he hits it. I hit it a second later, he lets off realising he screwed up, I let off too, but at this point I have passed him and he gets on it again...so I wait until he is dead = with me and I floor it. We stayed in it till about 110 where his momentum put him ahead by his car and a fender. After his momentum wore off (due to me letting him get next to me until I floored it the 2nd time) we were deadlocked. Had this been a fair race I think it would have depended on who changed their air filter last!

Good runs to an older guy who still likes to get on it!!!

Z4///M
    This was on I expected a different outcome on. Either the girl driving could SHIFT! or it was the SMG tranny. I suspect the latter.

We finally got to it at around 75mph. I had her by a fender by 100 and then shifted into 4th, it cost me 2 fenders and put my nose at the end of her hood. I slowly crept back near the top of 4th and we both let off with me about 1 fender ahead. THAT IS A STRONG 6-BANGER!!!

PS* Beautiful brunette looked the other way and would not acknowledge my redneckmobile. I was hurt...sore loser : )

Modded 94-98GT
    The thing sounded BAD!!! It was lowered, DEFINITELY camming, and had dumped exhaust pre-axle. Beyond that is all speculation. At the top of each gear I would inch a foot or two on him, but a car got in my lane and ended the fun on the one time we really hit it (from about 60, by 100 I had a foot or 2 on him and had to get out of things).

Lightning
    Wasn't much of a race really. Had my roommate with me and he wanted to see what would happen...

60mph punch and by about 90 I had put 2 cars of space between our bumpers. As far as I can tell he was stock.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

hey nice kills but be carefull of the po-po what kind of car were you in? you said bird but under your name you have a mustang. what mods? again nice kills

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    hey nice kills but be carefull of the po-po what kind of car were you in? you said bird but under your name you have a mustang. what mods? again nice kills
    Yea, which is it man? And post your mods as well, thanks!

Black on black.
    2001 WS6 M6 (stock)

All races were in my bone stock 6-speed WS6. 2001.

Thread Information