Thread: Toyota Yaris :)

Sebring Silver
    2000 Z28

Toyota Yaris :)

Ok so my buddy has a 2007 Yaris that he likes to toy around with all the time. He beats the living shit out of that thing. So we decided to set up a race today, and came up with what I thought was a fair race of him getting 5 cars from behind (in case you dont know, is he takes off and as soon as he reaches my car I can go). So we set it up at one of local marked off 1/4 mile places and its on. He passes me and I take off, I start spinning like a mother fucker, so I'm thinking to myself oh great, I'm never gonna catch him. Well I was really wrong, I finally caught traction and about 1/2 way through I was next to him. I slowed right down to just ride along next to him and just gave him a smirk for about 2 seconds. My buddy whose in the car with me goes dude, the quarter is almost done. So I floor it and win by about a car and a half. Thats right everyone, a z28 only beat a toyota yaris by a car and a half, amazing huh? lol.
    2000 Silver Z28 w/ Sports Appearance Package, P&P TB, FTRA, Direct Flow Lid, Pace Setter LT's, ORY, Flowmaster 80, TCI 3000 Stall, Trans Go Shift Kit, Computer Tune, Richmond 3.73's, Bilstein suspension, Edelbrock torque arm, UMI Suspension bars, drilled and slotted rotors.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

LOL.. wow man that's even sadder then when I played Chase car to my friends race... a 2.0L Jetta and a 1.6L Corolla...I mean I didn't even pass 1700rpm...and I was right on their ass...with 2 passanger... ... it's good that you give him a chance to try at least though... I just let them drive my car at least once...that way they feel the power and can relax... hehe

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

dood funny race...but no comparison to an electrical/gas i4(i believe) driven vehicle to a gas v8 with gobs of torque

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea but they get that HP/weight ratio lol

Sebring Silver
    2000 Z28

haha yeah, something like 95 hp in a 2200 lb car seems like it would be alright, but noooope. and eventually ill let them drive the thing, but right now its kinda a hazard cause ive been taking it out on a dealer plate for the time being.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

That reminds me, I should put this on that stick-it-to the man thread but I went 7 months with the dealer's tag, just kept erasing the date and giving myself another month. Right now I still have 2 dealer tags I use to misc uses.

Sebring Silver
    2000 Z28

haha well the thing is, i didnt buy the car from a dealer, im just lucky enough to have a friend who has a dealership and let me borrow the plate. so i can only use it on and off.

Thread Information