Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    lol haha more of a beer belley, lakers hat, overauhls(however u spell it), and trucker glasses lol
    lakers? in missouri?

someone help this man.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

ok well theres been this guy with a brand new GT500 but its dosent look like an ordinary GT500 it had a body kit, lowerd, back windshield shutters,and a saleen style wing...word is its a steeda GT500???? well i was following my friend in his 35th aniv. ss and the guy with the GT500 was on the other side of the road, he sees us so he stops and makes a U-turn just to come after us im like damn it....so i look in my rear view and see that hes flying up behind me so i wait and prepare to face my death lol...he comes flying up behind then stops, so i punch it at around 60 and take it up to about 110 and he gets on side of me and pulls past me about 2 cars then lets out....he actually didnt pass me as quck as i thought he would, i didnt go out that easy lol..he pulls over gives me a thumbs up makes a U-Turn then goes the other way...my friend in the SS pulls up to me and says why did u even try?? i said because i wanted to see how many more mods i need lol..

ok now heres where it gets good....

we go over one of my other friends house and his uncle, he's more of an old school guy says the funniest thing ever...

Friends Uncle: I heard You lost, why do you loose so much
    Me: It was a GT500 i was expecting to loose
    Friends Uncle: Because you need to stop "Racin" them cars in a straight line and start takin them to the corners, see they can catch ya on the corners your cars not made for straight line its made for corners
    Me: Sittng there laughing my ass off
    Me: Well I mite get a turbo or nitrous soon so i will be ready next time
    Friends Uncle: Naw, you need to get a chip, you know they got a chip for this that will make it faster then a turbo or "Nitro", just get a chip
    Me: Sitll Laughing my ass off
    Friends Uncle: See back in my day i had an iroc 305 and i used to beat everyone when i bought a chip for it, it could beat your car it was fast
    Me: Ok
    Friends Uncle: Also theres this thing called redlining, you have got to redline it or you will never win, let it hit the red line for about 2 sec. then switch
    Me: (phone has this thing called caller X when u choose it, it calls u) said my mom wants me to come by to visit got to go lol..

that has to be the worst advice i have EVER HEARD!!
    Smoking that schwag definitely causes psychosis...and an immediate increase in babbling idiocy.
    Last edited by Roastem; 09-12-2007 at 10:28 AM.

Silver
    2002 Z28

*sigh* It depresses me to hear you say you were scared of the GT500 and expected a loss... You need to finish your bolt ons before you start thinking of power adders- I watched a GT500 with full exhaust and a tune running 13.0 all day at Darlington, and I've devoured my fair share of them.

As a side note though, if you're going to go heads/cam, don't get a 224 cam, step it up a bit and get something with some lift to it; dang near everone settles on the basic 224s and then wants to swap it just a few months later...
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by ProwlerZ View Post
    *sigh* It depresses me to hear you say you were scared of the GT500 and expected a loss... You need to finish your bolt ons before you start thinking of power adders- I watched a GT500 with full exhaust and a tune running 13.0 all day at Darlington, and I've devoured my fair share of them.

As a side note though, if you're going to go heads/cam, don't get a 224 cam, step it up a bit and get something with some lift to it; dang near everone settles on the basic 224s and then wants to swap it just a few months later...
    not that i was scared i just knew if he couldnt pull on me there was somthing wrong...i didnt expect to win. i also do plan on doing full bolt ons before a power adder if i decide to get one....the reason i decided 224 is because thats all i ever hear about for a good daily driver and an auto..if there is somthing better just let me know i would be glad to check it out

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Its OK to admit that your fear was eating you up from the inside!

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Its OK to admit that your fear was eating you up from the inside!

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

One thing I have found is not to overestimate a car's performance. I ran a supercharged 06 Saleen, heard the supercharger during the warm ups, thought I was going down. Hell, he got HIS ass handed, bus length hurtin'.

Ran an 03 that was loud as hell, pullied, with me just a cam. Didn't know he was pullied, but that sumbitch was loud as fk. Result, dead even. To every 03 owners chagrin.

Ran a Steigmeyer ported 03 at a drag strip party one Sat. night. Smoked his ass too. Wasn't really competition b/c he said his clutch started slipping. I tripped the lights first. Once again, to many 03 owners chagrin & ridicule. Oh, I heard it all. Called a liar, some said that isn't a kill if his clutch was slipped. Whatever. I got to the light first and thats what REALLY matters.

Ford guys consider an LS1 whippin' a supercharged stang impossible for some reason???
    Last edited by Roastem; 09-14-2007 at 06:45 AM.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Thread Information