Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm thinking maybe he just tried to go joyriding in daddy's toy and got busted.

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

OMG.....what a an IDIOT....that made me laugh out LOUD......great kill!!!!!

Black
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by phatsat67
    You laugh at the 8 turbo comment but have you seen the 57 chevy that really has an 8 turbo ls1 in it? It is totally sick lookin and I bet it sounds like a 747 at take off.

I've seen that. I was surprised by the boost numbers. I would think 8 turbos would produce more than 13.5 psi. Unless that is just what they ran it at on the dyno. But what is the point in 8 turbos if you are only going to run 13.5 psi. It looks bad a$$ though. That would suck to have to pull the heads off that little guy.....

http://www.lateral-g.org/sandlin/
    http://www.lateral-g.org/sandlin/Inciner8orSpecs.pdf

loudassz28
    Before I came to my senses, I had an old 89 5.0 vert. Around mustang crowds, a few saleens would pop up from time to time. Never saw an auto. Maybe his was a GT with a Saleen body kit, would make more sense. Also, you'll never see a cobra that's an auto. One last thing, thinking of selling my 98z for an 04 SVT. Do you see what they are putting to the wheels with a smaller blower pulley and exhaust? Or should I save the extra money and get a blower for the Z? 98Z, auto, lid, magnaflow. Ran a 13.4 @ 105 in the summer. What can I expect with a 9psi blower? Also, can it still be an ALMOST daily driver?

Ford Taurus

Quote Originally Posted by dreaded_hope
    This is quite possibly the best kill story I've ever read! It's got everything! The smack talking rich kid prick who knows nothing about cars and shoots his mouth off about how amazing his ride is while talking shit to everyone else. The good race, spanking him terribly, and lastly, and the best, the temper tantrum, and his rich daddy coming out to finish it off. Oh man I just wish I could've been there!
    +1

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Honestly, your story sounds too good to be true. It just seems so far fetched. Not the racing part, but the kid.

Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaman
    Saleens come in auto????? I thought they were all manual.....
    no, they come in autos also. remember this is a ford. there are more pussys that need an auto in the ford market.
    http://www.saleen.com/s281_sc_specs.htm

Red
    2002 Chevrolet

haha good kill bud..i know i didnt have that kinda car for my 1st car..but good kill none the less

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuseZ28
    haha good kill bud..i know i didnt have that kinda car for my 1st car..but good kill none the less
    Deffinatly not my first car if your reffering to mine. My first ride was a 67 international scout that looked like it had been drove threw several brick walls. I upgraded to a 67 mustang coupe from that but it was a 6 banger. I got my Challenger when I turned 16 and its still an "in progress car"... the T/A is probley the first reliable car ive ever owned. I got my parents to co-sign for me but it all came out of my wallet (lotta body work and oil changing for a long time). As far as the dueche bag with the Saleen, it was indeed daddys car as I went into the dealership to get an upclose look and talked to daddy. Said his son wasnt going to drive until he turned 18 after that little stunt. I didnt mention he raced me prior to getting busted but i guess i should have

White
    2002 Z28

Nice kill way to put that kid in his place. Daddy may not spank him but U did

Black
    1995 Firebird

The fact that you actually talked to his dad afterwards makes it 10 times better. Did you get the kids name?? That would make for some great blackmail....

Thread Information