Thread: Stupid Sunfire

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Stupid Sunfire

There's a wanker who's got a little white sunfire with the mandatory fartcan exhaust running around town here. This guy is always revving his shit up and thinks he's something special. So, when I see him drive by today I follow him and end up behind him at a light. When it turns green he's revvin' it and all so I get right on his ass and just stay there leaving it in first and as soon as he gets a chance, he floors it and flies into the next lane. I switch and am back on his ass almost instantly. Keep in mind I'm still in first and have heard him shift at least once. This pisses him off so he switches lanes again and does the same. This time, I jam it into second and am back on his ass again. He's really pissed now, so he flies into the next lane almost hitting a van, then swerves back over and cuts right in front of me and I have to hop on the brakes. The jackass then shoots down a lane that just happens to be empty, almost smokes a red light that was WAITING TO CHANGE TO GREEN , and keeps on accelerating. We were up to 60 before he did his crazy manuver,so I just let him off since I don't really need another ticket or want to total my car. He just kept going and was doing about 70 or so right through the middle of town, oh and it was at like 3 when this happened, right when school gets out, so the roads were crowded. So for the rant, but these ricers piss me off. I'm sure he's gonna tell all his buddies that he smoked me now. Hopefully I get wind of it though, so I can get him to line up for a real race and take some of his money.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

If you do get to race him you need to play with his ass while your going at it- smile at him when your doing it then hammer it and let him hear the 327 blow him away.

constant modder councelor hissin'98's Avatar

Black '98 Z/28 M6
    H/C/Turbo....why?

so why didn't you just let him drive like the idiot he is and not let him give you the chance to own his car from behind? It's not worth it. My dad does the same thing when he gets pissed but it doesn't prove anything. There are tons of kids in my town like this, most will cut you off on purpose to get you to "step up" but it's so lame and someday he'll cause an accident. You don't need a sunfire on your kill list that bad anyway right?

'69 Camaro

True, but this guys been asking for it for awhile. I imagine I'll catch him running his mouth sometime soon and then he'll have to either put up or shut up.

2 is better than 1!!! noblesramair's Avatar

sunset orange
    2002 pontiac trans am WS6

you got to be kidding!! What the hell are these people thinking!! Its a frickin SUNFIRE!! your in a 69 camero, boy i just dont get it!!!

Pewter
    02' Z28 Vert

Please don't lower yourself to race a sunfire! Let the punk be a punk, don't entertain him.

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

As much as the little punk ticks you off, don't waste your time on such a wimpmobile.

'69 Camaro

It is pretty bad I know. The pickin's are so slim around here and there are so many retarded ricers around that sometimes you just want to unload on one.

Thread Information