Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

If you read i say i have never lost to a stang with just bolt ons that isnt supercharged, not that i havent lost ot a stang. Telling me that I stick my head in the sand and ignore, i didnt say i dont believe they ran those times, i simply dont care and im gonna continue not caring until i get beat by stangs on the street day after day, but as of right now im not. Yes actually you did say lt1s back in the day were fun to beat at the track, well i was assuming you were in your 5.0 back in the day but i could be wrong my bad. Point is you talk about how fast these cars are when we all have soo many kills on 5.0s and GTs even cobras and machs. Now mercury maruaders are baller cars, not cause there super fast just cause you do it in style.

I think your the one with his head in the sand, because we are telling you we rape these cars daily, and your like well i ran a 11.6 with 355rwhp, if you could see my face right now you could tell i couldnt give 2 shits. SAying radom tiems and drivers, this guy ran a 14.0 wit ha boen stock blah blah blah, who cares the car needs to perform on the streets aswell and buddy they just dont cut it.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    If you read i say i have never lost to a stang with just bolt ons that isnt supercharged, not that i havent lost ot a stang.
    Yup. That's what you said.

Telling me that I stick my head in the sand and ignore, i didnt say i dont believe they ran those times, i simply dont care and im gonna continue not caring until i get beat by stangs on the street day after day, but as of right now im not.
    You sure type a lot for not caring.

And my word....how many times have internet racers said "but I've never been beat by [insert car type here]?

Ya.

Yes actually you did say lt1s back in the day were fun to beat at the track, well i was assuming you were in your 5.0 back in the day but i could be wrong my bad.
    You're right, I did say that, and you're also right, I was in my 5.0 back then. Never said my car was stock, and mid-high 12s (with bolt-ons) was plenty to beat the majority of LT1s I met up with (certainly not all).

Point is you talk about how fast these cars are when we all have soo many kills on 5.0s and GTs even cobras and machs.
    Of course you do.

Now mercury maruaders are baller cars, not cause there super fast just cause you do it in style.
    Ummm....ya.....ok.

I think your the one with his head in the sand, because we are telling you we rape these cars daily
    And I believe everything I read on the internet - ESPECIALLY in an internet "Kills Forum". Don't you?

and your like well i ran a 11.6 with 355rwhp
    315 RWHP, but who's counting?

if you could see my face right now you could tell i couldnt give 2 shits.
    Which is why you continue to reply.

Got it.

SAying radom tiems and drivers, this guy ran a 14.0 wit ha boen stock blah blah blah, who cares the car needs to perform on the streets aswell and buddy they just dont cut it.
    Of course. 14.0s on the track is like....jeeez....16 or so on the street! Especially in the world of an internet racer.

This is based on your vast years of experience, no?

Thanks for playing.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

No i told you how many years i have been racing and how many we get into in one night. Yes i have been racing for 4 years or so and yes you have been for longer, but it doenst matter because i still havent been beat by a bolt on only stang. You can call me and internet racer all you want but i also do street race. An internet racer is someone who doesnt race but just talks about it and i have raced and beaten many stangs. talking to you is such a waste of time you jsut respond saying the same stuff over and over again, how long have you been racing? How old are you. Did you know i ran this and that and i raced NHRA races, its funny how a guy with that much experience actually comes on this site just to try and start E-fights over mustangs. Dont you have some Kiss to listen to while you remember how it was to be young?

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

wow you girls are funny!!! I think this thread got jacked two or three pages ago...

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Yes we are, and yes it was.

Say...why don't ya'll stop by the chat room this evening and we can continue the fun there? I'm sure mrr would like that.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post

Say...why don't ya'll stop by the chat room this evening and we can continue the fun there? I'm sure mrr would like that.

No suprise at all BLKCLOUD. I was expected a two page letter from you at any moment. Good thing you don't have to pay for printer paper - or you'd be screeewed. Anyways, nothing but fun here bud. Maybe some of this may actually help me to gain some knowlege -- NOT!

Jay aka MR. LT1

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

15s from any manual 5.0 that isn't a convertible is piss-poor, bone-stock or otherwise.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Not true. Mr. "I have to use N2O to get into the 12s with my LT1" is a decent driver, to say the least. He said so.

And he said so here - in this forum - so it MUST be true. Guru said so.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I've seen Ricers that argue less about more pointless crap then this...

this is just getting silly... pretty soon everyone will whip out their pennis and compare Size just for someone to finally WIN....

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    im sorry but 5.0's are garbage...you have to bore it, used f/i, spray it, swap the whole engine just to make it an impressive car...you cant do crap to a 5.0 302 to make tthhat impressive....ive seen so many full bolt on 5.0's get annihilated by stock ls1's..ive seen cammed, h/c ones go down...however you can buy a notch for cheap..throw a 347 in it with a supercharger and make them insane...but the 5.0 302 is garbage..and yes so are the 306's

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Well with boost anthing is possible, a custom block 302 with a turbo or whatever on it can make some serious power but yes the stock 302s are bad.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 11-21-2007 at 07:25 AM.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke View Post
    im sorry but 5.0's are garbage...you have to bore it, used f/i, spray it, swap the whole engine just to make it an impressive car...you cant do crap to a 5.0 302 to make tthhat impressive....ive seen so many full bolt on 5.0's get annihilated by stock ls1's..ive seen cammed, h/c ones go down...however you can buy a notch for cheap..throw a 347 in it with a supercharger and make them insane...but the 5.0 302 is garbage..and yes so are the 306's
    Ah....another voice of experience talking here! Gotta love it. I'm going to run right over to some of the 5.0 racing sites (NMRA, FFW, etc) and tell them that they are all racing garbage! Even the ones running low 10s with N/A 306s will be shocked and horrified! They'll probably all go out and buy LS1s or LT1s out of sheer grief alone.

So sad.

Oh....and 13.1s out of a mild LS1 GTO isn't really much to brag about. Around here, I have seen that in bone stock trim.

Just an FYI for ya.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post

this is just getting silly... pretty soon everyone will whip out their pennis and compare Size just for someone to finally WIN....

No....I'm pretty sure it will be nickels instead of pennies.

Oh wait....misred that.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    15s from any manual 5.0 that isn't a convertible is piss-poor, bone-stock or otherwise.
    Actually 15's out of a bone-stock (no timing bump, shortbelt, etc.) 5-0 is quite the norm. I don't know if you've noticed buddy, but those cars are a little low on power to say the least.

Not true. Mr. "I have to use N2O to get into the 12s with my LT1" is a decent driver, to say the least. He said so.

And he said so here - in this forum - so it MUST be true. Guru said so.
    Um...actually it's 11.76. Your sort of off the mark there old Bob. I've done a lot of wrenching on the old LT's over the past decade or so...you know, porting heads, intakes, cams - things of that nature. This time I decided to skip all that, slap on a bottle...and get straight to the point. I guess you can say i'm getting old now

Supra must uh been runnin' low boost that day, huh? (Aviator)

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke View Post
    Honestly bro, I would waste my breath. Yes what you are saying is true, and I could go pull up numerous vids on streetfire and/or you tube (just for proof) that backs up your statement. Cammed, bolt-on 5-0's being demolished by stock LS1's and lightly modded LT's. But even then they still wouldn't believe us. You've got to give it to these guys for their Blue Oval loyalty.

Who's Next?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Supra must uh been runnin' low boost that day, huh? (Aviator)
    actually... we were just cruising and it's a beatiful picture of the scenery down here... ... and it's almost stock...so it's not as fast as you'd think...

thanks for the mention in your post though...

10's N/A

actually... we were just cruising and it's a beatiful picture of the scenery down here... ... and it's almost stock...so it's not as fast as you'd think...

thanks for the mention in your post though...
    Yeah, the scenary is decent...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Yeah, the scenary is decent...
    ... it's not all just palm trees and beaches ... luckly no snow so it stays that way year round...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

You would be suprised how beautiful snow can be sometimes.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    You would be suprised how beautiful snow can be sometimes.
    Never gotten then chance to see for myself... though...

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

good idea
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information