Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

uuhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEatr View Post
    So nobody here is going to support the concept that just because you are given moderator priviledges, you arent held to the same standards as everyone?
    Heres how this works. These guys work for free this is a private forum they also have rules that if you have a problem with what they did PM them. If you have a complaint about a moderator PM an admin Ed takes some time to respond but he tries to fix the issue as fast as he can.

Moderators get a break on what they do because they do a job very few want to do since it takes alot of time.

You trying to cause call out a modertor in a thread can/will get you banned

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Heres how this works. These guys work for free this is a private forum they also have rules that if you have a problem with what they did PM them. If you have a complaint about a moderator PM an admin Ed takes some time to respond but he tries to fix the issue as fast as he can.

Moderators get a break on what they do because they do a job very few want to do since it takes alot of time.

You trying to cause call out a modertor in a thread can/will get you banned
    hey, the way u explained that was real cool, but i think sayin that he called out a mod is a little over the top... its not my argument, but i think thats kinda throwin fuel on the fire, and less is more when it comes to drama on these boards lol

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

its best to not respond to - posts. Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. But I would rather say nothing back and get to enjoy this site.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    its best to not respond to - posts. Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. But I would rather say nothing back and get to enjoy this site.
    whos that to? jw. although, sometimes it IS hard to not respond to certain things.. but yea ur right

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

WHAT>!?!?! where did u get ur ink from??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    hey, the way u explained that was real cool, but i think sayin that he called out a mod is a little over the top... its not my argument, but i think thats kinda throwin fuel on the fire, and less is more when it comes to drama on these boards lol

If you did not notice he got his ink from this thread by calling out a mod in the first place. He then quoted his post again and still is trying to bring it up when the rule was already shown. Anyways i was really trying to give him a warning again that he may not want to go down that road.

Some can/will get by with whatever they want to say with no warnings. .
    Thats really not true friends of the staff have been warned and banned before. It depends on who takes the conversation down the worse road. If i say "your opinion is junk" and you respond back with "Your family this and that" guess who the mods focus more on?

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

i remember that and it was hilarious
    How do you remember that it had happened way before you had joined this site?

WHAT>!?!?! where did u get ur ink from??? lol
    How did you get your 'ink' reduced Alex?

You are going to have morte posts than I probably after today congrats I think you have outdone Spaz for posts per day!!!

Still not going to learn? PM them that question as it says in the rules.

Thats really not true friends of the staff have been warned and banned before. It depends on who takes the conversation down the worse road. If i say "your opinion is junk" and you respond back with "Your family this and that" guess who the mods focus more on?
    You would make a great mod yourself BR...

Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

Thumbs down

You trying to cause call out a modertor in a thread can/will get you banned[/QUOTE]

Well I guess it will be for the best as I am not going to be threatened by you guys because I want to discuss a topic. This is the ONLY F-Body forum I have had such a problem at. I dont think you deserve to be kept up if you treat patrons this way. I am appalled.

CAMARO. TRANS AM.
    TWO CARS, ONE MISSION............
    D O M I N A N C E !

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEatr View Post

Well I guess it will be for the best as I am not going to be threatened by you guys because I want to discuss a topic. This is the ONLY F-Body forum I have had such a problem at. I dont think you deserve to be kept up if you treat patrons this way. I am appalled.

Well if you ever get back my response is ls1tech and ls2.com and some other forums have the same rules about questioning a action of a moderator out in the open when it will create problems.

This is the most relaxed f-body forum on the net you really have to keep going against what they say to get into trouble here. Moderators give alot of "hey cut it out" and ed has given tons of members alot of chances. Hell many people have done things that can get them perma banned but ed cuts them some slack anyways.

The rule is simple if you have a issue moderators and admins are able to be contacted via PM or email. Making it a public issue makes what you say more of an attack since you have a few people who just want to jump in and attack the moderators or the site anyways.

If you cannot get in touch with a admin or moderator just make a thread in the request and feedback forum asking for one to contact you but do not put the issue in the thread if it happens to be a problem with a admin or moderator.

Impounded

Well if you ever get back my response is ls1tech and ls2.com and some other forums have the same rules about questioning a action of a moderator out in the open when it will create problems.

This is the most relaxed f-body forum on the net you really have to keep going against what they say to get into trouble here. Moderators give alot of "hey cut it out" and ed has given tons of members alot of chances. Hell many people have done things that can get them perma banned but ed cuts them some slack anyways.

The rule is simple if you have a issue moderators and admins are able to be contacted via PM or email. Making it a public issue makes what you say more of an attack since you have a few people who just want to jump in and attack the moderators or the site anyways.

If you cannot get in touch with a admin or moderator just make a thread in the request and feedback forum asking for one to contact you but do not put the issue in the thread if it happens to be a problem with a admin or moderator.
    yea....i have to admit...when i came here (when i didnt care about staying on this forum or not)...i was trolling, flaming, idk...everything that i wasnt supposed to...if i did that somewhere else...im sure i would get perma banned in an instant..but the chances the mods give...that they arent obliged to...make this the most favorable f-body forum to be on. Now i see how useful this place can be..not only because you can shoot the S**t in aag...but the tech section is very useful sometimes...i wouldnt mind staying on here...

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Well said

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    How do you remember that it had happened way before you had joined this site?

How did you get your 'ink' reduced Alex?

You are going to have morte posts than I probably after today congrats I think you have outdone Spaz for posts per day!!!
    hurley faking death? i could have sworn i was here for that. if not, i definitely saw the thread as an old thread. im almost 100% sure that i posted on it

2. no clue

3. probably happened a while ago haha

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

"taking back the site" works for me, making people follow the rules will provide a better experience for everyone, before the last crash this site was so out of hand i couldnt even post without getting seriously harassed, and now that its a lot better i'd like to be able to continue to post here... so im all for this.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

things seem to be gettin better

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

things are much better

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

i remember that and it was hilarious
    Thank you thak you, I'll be here all week.........unless Ed puts me on ice for 2 days again

Impounded

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    Thank you thak you, I'll be here all week.........unless Ed puts me on ice for 2 days again
    hey.....i see your "lawdogs bodyguard" well since hes not here can u be my bodyguard?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information