Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

THE WS6 THAT COULD

Called Out By A Lightning

So i went to the gas station with the WS6 following me was my GF in her 350z and my friend who was in his cammed 94 z28 and when i get there i see this black lightning sitting next to a 70's chevelle ss and a LS1 z28. we park and go inside the gas station and i guess this guys friends filled his head with "he can take my ws6". so when we come outside hes parked next to me and he says "Race Me" not even a whats up or a whats all done to it just a straight "race me" with all his friends egging him on. so i say no not tonight maybe some other time and he says what are you scared and my friend says to the guy dude your truck is slow which made him mad lol (we both know lightnings arent slow he just wanted to get the guy mad) and the guy goes do you know what this is and i say no sarcastically and he says ok ill give you a 1 car headstart so i say sure im thinking is this guy serious. so we line them up from a 10mph roll as fast as the race started it ended i had about 2 cars on him to 100 and he says "my boost wasnt working right'' I laugh say ok and lets go again this time we catch a light and go from a dead stop, light hits green and I had about 3 cars on him to 80 where i shut down and yes he was going because i heard the "Screaming Baby'' under the hood and after the race he says dude I missed 2nd and im thinking WTF your truck is an Auto. LS1 for the win

01 M6 SS Turbo

yeah, those lightning guys are so messed up, they are all about the handycaps. "Oh, well it's a truck, bla bla bla" I had one do the same thing to me, and I didn't want to race the camaro that night, so instead, I went home and got my ZX-10R ninja and found the guy. I offered to race, and he all the sudden had some place to go. lol, funny guys.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

good kill, showed him up

QUICKMFNSILVER
    2004 GTO

nice kill.... its always the pick-up first one to rev....first one to complain

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Ha ha, thats awesome!!! What a dumbass, to call you out like that and then offer you a handycap!!! What a moron! Especially when its obvious his truck was stock! Such a shame....... Those trucks can be made so fast for so cheap. Ahh, the retards that hop in quick vehicles and think they are the worlds fastest. I'm dying to pick a fight w/ a Lightning but the problem around here is a lot of them are not stock...... And I'm only good for a mid 13 right now. Traction aint an issue for me though! Nice fukkin kill bro!!
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    Ha ha, thats awesome!!! What a dumbass, to call you out like that and then offer you a handycap!!! What a moron! Especially when its obvious his truck was stock! Such a shame....... Those trucks can be made so fast for so cheap. Ahh, the retards that hop in quick vehicles and think they are the worlds fastest. I'm dying to pick a fight w/ a Lightning but the problem around here is a lot of them are not stock...... And I'm only good for a mid 13 right now. Traction aint an issue for me though! Nice fukkin kill bro!!
    its just a pulley .........

sebring silver
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by matt89 View Post
    yeah, those lightning guys are so messed up, they are all about the handycaps. "Oh, well it's a truck, bla bla bla" I had one do the same thing to me, and I didn't want to race the camaro that night, so instead, I went home and got my ZX-10R ninja and found the guy. I offered to race, and he all the sudden had some place to go. lol, funny guys.
    how fast is your camaro, you see lightning and go get a 10 sec. bike, not trying to star shit but would you race a zx-10

sebring silver
    2000 z28

AND there is no such thin as a handycap race in my opion, yeah its a truck BUT its also SUPERCHARDED, i think that makes up for the fact that it is a truck, and if they do bla bla bla about the truck situation then tell them to go buy an 03 04 cobra

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

lightings ----->
    silverado----->
    gmc sierra---->
    fbodies------->

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    lightings ----->
    silverado----->
    gmc sierra---->
    fbodies------->
    srt 10 ram????????

lightenings aren't that bad either

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    srt 10 ram????????

i'd rather have a lightning...the srt-10's are slow, they weigh like a billion pounds

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

yes tru that ....i beat a lightning with an 97 lt1 ss ...by half a car tho...i now have a 2002 z-28 ....but i dont really see too many srt-10 but when i do...u know its going down

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    yes tru that ....i beat a lightning with an 97 lt1 ss ...by half a car tho...i now have a 2002 z-28 ....but i dont really see too many srt-10 but when i do...u know its going down
    yeah they are sweet trucks though...just not worth the money for the performance..however at least they come in stick unlike the lightnings
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

i love srt10s....and im also a dodge fan
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    srt 10 ram????????

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

wait...you know what...fuck trucks....their made to haul shit...not "ass".....i hate people (beaners) who fix em up around where i live...and rev the fuck out of me...expecially those with escalade front conversions...pisses me off....everyone HAS A FUCKING TRUCK DOWN IN SOUTH TEXAS

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

very true and the all have the same thing ....either gmc or chevy....dropped rims and a cheap ass system ......and thats all they do

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    very true and the all have the same thing ....either gmc or chevy....dropped rims and a cheap ass system ......and thats all they do
    sad but true....i see more s-10s my city then ive ever seen in my life.....and its always the same thing...non painted parts...2inch drops....rims....and yea like you said cheap ass stereos lol

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

i think id rather hear my engine roaring than little sound and all ungly bass

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ZAPFOOL!! View Post
    its just a pulley .........
    Lost me bro?

Quote Originally Posted by silverz28camaro View Post
    how fast is your camaro, you see lightning and go get a 10 sec. bike, not trying to star shit but would you race a zx-10
    I just got on my buddies the other day. I got this 600 that I thought was fast.... Lemme tell you, that thing is a torque monster. Aint a car on the street keepin up with that! I dropped it into second at 40 just to get on it a little and pulled the wheel a foot off the ground! Got in it in first and the wheel came up at 40, just started to rise. Those bikes are to much man.... Glad I got on it cause its on to a 750 for me and no bigger. Now I won't regret not getting a 1000.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Nice Kill.. trucks shouldn't race cars lol.

Thread Information