Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by jester177
    im sure there are many here who would destroy you you should never get cocky cause there is always someone out there with a faster car.
    GT's, Cobra's, Mach 1's...Come on now, they have some HP if they're sprayed. But I'm done waistin time, where are the Saleen's hiding?

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by nufkts
    I have only been beaten by 1 yes that is right 1 cobra. It was a 98 and he only beat me cause he had to use a 150 shot of nitrous. I repeat aint no stock mustang or cobra gonna smoke my WS6, sorry to bust on all you ford drivers but atleast they circled the problem for ya. I laugh everytime one wants to race, I look at them and shake my head just like I do at the riceburners. Aint wasting my fuel on any mustangs any more.
    I'm in the same situation man...

Black
    1987 Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    GT's, Cobra's, Mach 1's...Come on now, they have some HP if they're sprayed. But I'm done waistin time, where are the Saleen's hiding?
    This was my slow 99 GT on the stock longblock, small T-76 under the hood, stock auto(except Pro-torque T/C & cooler) on pump gas. Any Questions? Should have seen it on the fully built block, heads & Gen VII DFI. I was only scared of 9 second cars at that point. The GN is getting the same treatment except the little turbo I have now is only good for 10.70-0.80s.

http://media.putfile.com/Exhaust-Driven-GT

I had many LS1 owners pull up next to my stock looking 99 GT talking smack. I think the video gives a good idea of what happened to them.

Silver
    '03 Cobra

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    I'm in the same situation man...
    Interested in a run with a light bolt-on '03 Cobra?
    Laurence Harbor is close.
    S.

I just bought an 2001 Firebird Formula and i currently have a 89 Mustang with heads, cam, intake and you know just all the other bolt ons and on a set of mickey tompson drag radials me and my dad skull druggg a t/a by about 20 car lengths from a dead stop so mustangs aren't slow especially modded 5.0's.

orange
    99 z28

Hey guys, I just want to say this is the best thread i've ever read here. I'm a domestic guy, plain and simple. fvck everybody, i've met a holes with every kind of car. I grew up loving mustangs and still do. really don't like camaros that much, just fell in love with the one i bought. but i'd have an 04 cobra if i could afford it! That said though, n/a stangs are no match for ls1's with equal mods. But c'mon, i could make a ford pinto run 9's if i had enough money. Basically what I'm trying to say is...why are trying to cut eachothers throats-attack dumbas$es in honda civics and crap like that. Camaros and mustangs are both awesome cars (and for the record t/a ws6's are by far better lookinging than camaros). yea, and i'm drunk, so please, continue..

What A Hole started this thread anyways ?

Red
    1999 Camaro SS

In my opinoin the 03-04 cobras are pretty quick, I actually thought about buying one but I am just a die hard chevy fan. I have a buddy with one with a few mods, he ran 8.20's in an ei.........starting out in 2nd gear! traction probs. But they are pricy, for the money its best to get a f-body and bolt ons, turbo, supercharger, ect.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information