Thread: BMR Suspension

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

BMR Suspension

I just wanted to give props to BMR. I bought a PHR and LCA's from BMR Fab. I installed them without any fitment issues whatsoever. Their directions are precise enough. I did have the passenger side poly bushing split after the first day on the PHR. I called BMR Fab and they over nighted me a complete new set no questions and gave me a sweet deal on the chromoly tubular poly LCA's. To be honest, I may have torqued it down to much. Anyway they made it right which says something about the company.

My rearend feels much more stable and solid. Some annoying squeaks have gone away too. Welds look great and so does the powdercoat. I used a craftsman floor jack, two jackstands, 18MM 1/2 inch drive socket with impact, 18 MM wrench, FT lb. Torque wrench, grease gun, and wd40.

Some tips I have are to do yourself a favor and take the rear wheels off after you got the car on jackstands, and use penetrating oil to help free and work the bolts out. I put the axel side of the LCA's on first and used the floor jack to lift a little on the axel to align the front LCA bushings for the bolt. Also after the LCA's are in and the bolts thru just finger tighten the nuts, reposition your jackstands under the axel just inside the shock mounts and drop your car so the weight is on the rear when you torque the LCA's down. Put your wheels back on lastly at 100 ft lbs torque per lug.

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

what was the price total of the install? and do they have a web site?
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

I spent $240. No tax and no ship.

bmrfabrication.com

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1 View Post
    I spent $240. No tax and no ship.

bmrfabrication.com
    $240 for both the PHR and poly LCA's??? How did you get that deal?? Please share.....

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

I bought the non adj.PHR first. The split bushing thing happened. I called them and asked for new bushings. I was expecting to pay for those but didn't. Being happy about that I asked what can you do for me on poly chromoly tubular lca's? I was told $140 shipped. My replacement bushings were overnighted but my lca's came later. They shaved $30 off the lca's for my trouble I guess. I didn't even ask if they had a special going on. I was looking at their website when the sales guy quoted me $140. With regular price at $169, I took the deal. I got lucky I guess, plus I told the guy I'll be buying TQ arm and front sway bar from them too. Makes you wonder how much this stuff is marked up huh? Btw, I priced this stuff from TSP before I bought from bmrfabrication. Living in texas, I was going to get hit with sales tax and they were going to charge ship too. So I decided to look around a bit. It's not their(TSP) fault by any means.

Thread Information