Moo cow f**k milk Demon_Speeding's Avatar

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Two Kills in One Night

Well, as some of the older forum guys may know CaptainCaveMan and I are stationed in the same town. Around here you take what kills you can get...If you get any at all. Well last night I got two!!!

Kill number one...
    I go pick up a buddy who lives a block over from where the teeny boppers and ricers go cruise on Main St. Well he gets in and I figure what the hell, we don't have anything better to do. We'll go take a couple laps around Main St, if nothing else to just laugh at the stupid. We get to where everyone kind of goes around the block to turn around and get back on the main drag and do another lap. Well I hear somebody in a parking lot yell, "You wanna race!?!?!?" ***Note...I was cruising with the cutout open. This comes into play in a minute.*** I pull over and get out, because all I'd seen in this parking lot was a '93 Vette which I already knew was a stock LT-1 auto. When I asked what they wanted me to race one guy points to a silver non-riced out Integra. Being in an LS1 F-bod I was kind of expecting some sort of setup. So I asked "What's been done to the car?" The only reply I got was "Minor bolt ons." I looked at the front bumper and saw an intercooler. I asked the guy, "Is that an IC." He said, (real smart assed) "No that's just there to look cool." I said "Well a turbo is NOT exactly a minor bolt on. My car has minor bolt ons, lid, LTs, ORY, TB and FTRA." Then out of nowhere some tool asks me if my car is a V8!!! Yeah, they ask me to race, see the Z28 badges, HEAR THE EXHAUST and ask if it's a V8. I said, "Fuck it where to?" He said "Follow me." So me, him and a couple of his buddies in a Ranger went out to a back road on the outskirts of town. I was really starting to wonder now, because the couple of times anybody I've seen go out to race the participants usually are getting on it a little bit and shit on the way out there. Well, he was not getting on it at all. Well we get there, the guys in the Ranger go to mark the quarter. He shotgun gets out to flag us. He starts to line us up and I told him to hang on so I could heat the DRs. I backed up and heated the piss outta the Nittos since I wasn't sure what this tool had in store for me. I used the line lock until I felt them start to grab. The guy had to wait a minute or so to flag the race until the smoke cleared. Finally he flagged us. I thought I was at 3K RPM for the launch until he dropped his arms. I guess I was higher on the revs than that...the Nittos spun like a set of radials in the rain. While pedaling like crazy trying to get them to hook in first I managed to put his front bumper at my passenger door. By the time I got them to hook at the top of first I had a car on him. Grab 2nd, the gap starts to grow...Powershift 3rd several cars on him now. By the time I hit 4th I was at about 112-115 at the end of the "quarter" they marked off. He was a few bus lenghts behind. He said he needed a tune because he's running pig rich, and he's doing more work to up the boost from the current 8 psi. He said we'll have to play again. I told him sure, says. Even if he is a tune isn't going to be enough to make up that difference.

The second kill was a Lightning that had been getting on it driving past when the first race was being setup. I saw the guy a while later. He passed me going down the street. He jumped on it so I could hear his S/C. I pulled even with him. We were cruising, and all the sudden he nails it and gets a couple cars on me. I drop into 1st, nail it, by halfway through second I'd passed him and was pulling pretty good. By buddy leaned out the window and waved at him as we went by. We get to a red light, the guy asked where we were going, I said down this way. We were headed to where I'd slaughtered the Integra. I figured the guy was going to go out and race me there. Nope, the light turns green and he takes off right as I'd let the clutch out normally in 1st. I was at maybe 1500 RPM when he hit it. I just put my foot on the floor and let the LS1 do the rest. He had a couple cars again, but by the time I hit 2nd it was about over. I stayed on it until I was through most of 3rd. It wasn't even really close at all. He turned off so I didn't even get a chance to talk to him.

Sorry for the long read, but I don't get action too often. Plus I've never actually been called out since I've been here.
    Last edited by Demon_Speeding; 10-02-2005 at 02:21 PM.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Figures you find action when i'm not around.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

HOLY POST!!!1

pretty cool kills

Onyx Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Demon_Speeding
    Then out of nowhere some tool asks me if my car is a V8!!!
    Lol!!! Stupid little kids... nice kills btw!

Moo cow f**k milk Demon_Speeding's Avatar

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    HOLY POST!!!
    LOL...Sorry about that. I get carried away any time I get a kill in this po-dunk, POS town.

deception05
    nice kill but you should have kept it close so you can have more races later on

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Good kill man.

2002 Trans Am

Nice kills man! I feel your pain about never getting any action. I usually drive around with my windows down so noone ever wants to race me cause my car looks and sounds mostly stock and I'm a girl driving. When I let my buddy drive my car, he gets all the guys wanting to race. Of course, after my dyno, I'd be scared to race me too.

Thread Information