Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nova kills 5

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by jbb6811 View Post
    sorry knocking was kinda harsh. and your right we ll need to be a little more responsable.
    I can't sit here and say that I've never street raced.....it's that male testosterone fueled ego that can get us into trouble........I used to race at the drop of a hat......like I had something to prove.....I still love cars......I love building them and making them faster but since I have two sons now I just dont take a chance with it.......I just hope to God my sons dont grow up and do the stupid crap I did when I was younger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    very VERY good point, i completely agree
    I agree too,.. also to add, most of the accidents are due to slow asz people changing lanes without signaling, and old farts making silly decisions at the wheel.. I say again most of them are due to older people I say 55+. the other chunk is people under 22. sports car or not they get goofy and race in traffic, uhhh, idiots, I read this in a car insurance report.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by YoMommasTA View Post
    what sticks in my mind the most is the elderly couple killed one sunday afternoon by a 1970 nova just clowning around.killed 5 people!

5 think about it,in 1 second 5 peoples lives were over because of someone getting on it,blowing the engine and crossing the yellow line.Happened right out in frt of my shop.Witnesses said the nova was doing over 100 mph when it blew its engine and all hell broke loose as it slid on the oil.The old couple never even seen it coming as they were hit at the very top of a blind hill as they drove over the top the nova creamed them.The blood and oil laid in the street for days,it was sickening.

if this forum doesn't support street racing this won't be deleted!
    A very sad story. I hate hearing about innocent people dying. I do not agree, however, with coming to this site and section to anounce it. I read once of
    4 people dying when getting hit by a man rushing his wife to the hospital for a baby delivery. But I would never post that story on the newborn baby website. Bad things happend to good people all the time, it sucks. Thats life.

And your story should not be deleted, it should be moved to a differant section, like all other stories that are not kill stories that get moved. So come on moderators, this is not a kill story.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

sure it's a kill story. just a human kill story. needs to stay and be reminded that when you do street race, there can be severe consequences.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

literaly killed story.. hmm. interesting deep thought..

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    sure it's a kill story. just a human kill story. needs to stay and be reminded that when you do street race, there can be severe consequences.
    thats sick man. ? A human kill story? What if we all started telling human kill stories in this section. This site would become alot less popular with all your sponsers if that happend, and I know I dont want to log on here and read all about car wrecks. It should be moved. There is a place for stories like this, not here though.

I wanna drive over a terrorist with my TA and tell him God loves him after...

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    thats sick man. ? A human kill story? What if we all started telling human kill stories in this section. This site would become alot less popular with all your sponsers if that happend, and I know I dont want to log on here and read all about car wrecks. It should be moved. There is a place for stories like this, not here though.
    i understand your concern.

Yeah lets not discuss anything dealing with reality.

agreed, it's probably time to close this thread anyways, eh?

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Yeah lets not discuss anything dealing with reality.
    I watch the news for reality, I come here to hear and read about Sports cars and Competetion betweeen those cars. To me, it is the same as if someone posted a Political message here in the kill stories section. It would be moved.

I watch the news for reality, I come here to hear and read about Sports cars and Competetion betweeen those cars. To me, it is the same as if someone posted a Political message here in the kill stories section. It would be moved.
    Then do so and don't read my post.Whats wrong you worried?

heheh..

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Then do so and don't read my post.Whats wrong you worried?
    well from now on, I wont. I saw the title: "Nova kills 5", I thought it was a story of Your car beating 5 other cars. My mistake.

well from now on, I wont. I saw the title: "Nova kills 5", I thought it was a story of Your car beating 5 other cars. My mistake.
    typical...well it will get closed now,i hope your immaturity doesn't get someone killed.GOoD LUCK!

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

typical...well it will get closed now,i hope your immaturity doesn't get someone killed.GOoD LUCK!
    Thanks, you too.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

here's a thought. i don't lock it. instead i start handing out warnings for people screwing up the original message this thread brought. it's better if you just say, i hear ya. be careful. or makes you think doesn't it? instead of things like, i don't want to hear about people dieing from being careless in what they do.

so, here's the last freebie warning i'm giving out. don't like threads like this, then don't post in it. you don't post in it, guess what? it goes further down the thread listing.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

on a side note: preston, keep bringing us the good avatars. they are nice.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Speed kills, don't drive. Never buy a sports car and exceed posted speed limits. Install throttle block, gotcha. Install speed limiter. OK.

It will take me a little while to turn my Z28 into a Honda Accord. I will post the results when finished. Shootin' for 16.8 in the 1/8 at about 65 mph.

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

I hear ya, Makes ya think, doesnt it???????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information