Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Grilled Cheese rocks!!!!! slo4mula's Avatar

GM Bright Red
    2000 Formula

Why does this guy sound like one of the "gangstas" from Walker, Texas Ranger???

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Can somebody translate all this for an old man please....I haven't a clue what this young man is trying to say.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

discrete, from the start i was trying to be nice and was just jokin around with the dude...mainly because his story is BS. Like i stated earlier, a lt1 with just borla exhaust isn't going to pull a ls1 with headers or a stock one for that matter. So next time read the whole thread..it tends to help. And really...who starts cussing someone out just because they call BS on their post. It happens all the time, and i guarantee i'm gonna be around a lot longer than that guy who is probably just trolling the board. That guy is going to be nothing but a prob for this site. BTW...I have that warning because of this thread, not from anything prior. So to basically state that I start problems because I have a warning from this same thread is dumb....my .02

KOMATOS3
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    discrete, from the start i was trying to be nice and was just jokin around with the dude...mainly because his story is BS. Like i stated earlier, a lt1 with just borla exhaust isn't going to pull a ls1 with headers or a stock one for that matter. So next time read the whole thread..it tends to help. And really...who starts cussing someone out just because they call BS on their post. It happens all the time, and i guarantee i'm gonna be around a lot longer than that guy who is probably just trolling the board. That guy is going to be nothing but a prob for this site. BTW...I have that warning because of this thread, not from anything prior. So to basically state that I start problems because I have a warning from this same thread is dumb....my .02
    So its B.S. right, how do you know, were you there, oh thats right you werent, so just shut up.....You bashed on him not knowing what was really going on, call B.S. and if Anyone else starts anything be the "bigger" man and walk away!
    Last edited by KOMATOS3; 09-24-2005 at 11:26 AM.

DisCrete
    Wow, a coincidence... lol.. we both get warnings on the same thread

Pewter

when i got to 110 he started to fly by me becuz for sum reason his car took a while to get up and move like it sounded like he was gonna fly by me right off the line but he juss didnt it took him a while and when he got momentum he flew by me i admit that but it took him up to like 105 110 range to gain that so thats why i consitered it my victory and not his and i swear thats the truth so if u dont believe me whatever but i know what happened and i might add his car didnt sound all that healthy at cruisng speeds so i dunno but i would say i won until the 105 110 mph mark.

NBM
    98 Z

Quote Originally Posted by ws6guy559
    when i got to 110 he started to fly by me becuz for sum reason his car took a while to get up and move like it sounded like he was gonna fly by me right off the line but he juss didnt it took him a while and when he got momentum he flew by me i admit that but it took him up to like 105 110 range to gain that so thats why i consitered it my victory and not his and i swear thats the truth so if u dont believe me whatever but i know what happened and i might add his car didnt sound all that healthy at cruisng speeds so i dunno but i would say i won until the 105 110 mph mark.
    From your original account it sounded like you were in front of him when you hit it? May have just taken him a while to make up the speed he'd lose by not hitting it until you did. I dunno either way you did well to hold him off for as long as you did

Black
    99 SS

hey hey hey calm down dont make me call your probie.J/K

Pewter

bottomline it was alotta fun and good adreniline pump win or lose it was cool.

Black
    99 SS

thats what's its all about.

DisCrete
    My dick still bigger than yours zbone

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by DisCrete

DisCrete

Ya thanks to sargie's hardy appetite

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

wrong forum...

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by DisCrete

only in your hopes and dreams.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by KOMATOS3
    So its B.S. right, how do you know, were you there, oh thats right you werent, so just shut up.....You bashed on him not knowing what was really going on, call B.S. and if Anyone else starts anything be the "bigger" man and walk away!
    i don't need to be there to know BS when i see it. It's called an educated guess...since i've ran stock lt1's and it's only close up till 50. Don't get me wrong, the lt1 is a great motor.. besides the optispark. Thanks for telling me to shut up though...it might bother me if you weren't 18 and probably living with mommy.

Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    Thanks for telling me to shut up though...it might bother me if you weren't 18 and probably living with mommy.
    Some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up. This thread is DONE. Spank me for cussing, just tired of the children on this website.

Thread Information